List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 129807, Replies: 218
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    Amy Mistrett...

Hi everyone,

Check out the details! Soaps.com has a new sister site! Let us know what you think!

http://www.soaps.com...2427/

Have a great day!
    Amy
    Soaps.com

#2   2008/11/01 06:11AM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    proctor

I think Ridge should stand up as a man and tell Taylor and his kids that he is going to marry Brooke as he has promised to make a life with her and stop bobbing back and forth between the two of them and stick to his guns this time. Also Stephanie should mine her own business I beleive she has a short memory when it comes to Brooke for what she done to her on the rape, and Ridge should also tell his mother once and for all to butt out.

#3   2008/11/02 08:33AM
    the babster

Please put me out of my misery ! I am watching TB&TB in England (Ithink we are about 4 years behind). Taylor has just re-appeared from the dead and Ridge must choose between her and Brooke. Please tell me he chooses Taylor ! Also, they keep getting flash backs - is she the original Taylor ?

Many thanks

Barbara

#4   2008/11/04 01:03PM
    tigereyes_52

Don't you think the writers have done enough of the Brooke, Talyor and Ridge thing. Enough is enough.

#5   2008/11/16 11:33PM
    movita

ridge marries taylor, yes she is the real taylor, then gets rid of her for brook, again,then brook marries his half brother nick,then they split cause she still loves ridge, then taylor marries nick, wants to have his baby, gets ivf, is mistakenly given brooks eggs, so she is carrying nick amd brooks baby. has the baby, they split up. now ridge and brook r still 2gether, but he disnt want her to have anything to do with nick or the baby,taylor now here is in love with brooks son rick, all hate it, cause she is old, and was once his mother, plus he used to love taylors daughter phobe, broke her heart to go with mom.

#6   2008/11/18 03:58PM
    new life

Yes he choose Taylor.But as time goes on things change.Just a hint the Brooke Taylor and Ridge thing goes on foever.We in America are so over it.You will see alot strange things and how mierd up both families are.You can't remember whose kid is whose.Lot of betrayal and deceitfulness. Good Luck

#7   2008/12/02 06:52AM
    Soekie

First I like Stephanie but she has caused a lot of damage in her families life. Yes we should forgive eachother but what about holding people accountable for their foolishness. Come on already. Stephanie should've move on long ago. How may times is she going to want Eric back? Thorne is definitely showing backbone finally but he is acting like a big baby boo hoo I want my family back. He is acting like a woman in his fathers' business. Get a life Thorne and take care of your daughter.

#8   2009/01/10 08:22AM
    Shamu2

Quote proctor: I think Ridge should stand up as a man and tell Taylor and his kids that he is going to marry Brooke as he has promised to make a life with her and stop bobbing back and forth between the two of them and stick to his guns this time. Also Stephanie should mine her own business I beleive she has a short memory when it comes to Brooke for what she done to her on the rape, and Ridge should also tell his mother once and for all to butt out.

#9   2009/01/10 08:24AM
    Shamu2

It's a load of incestuous garbarge. Their children should be in asylums with all the intermixing of blood.

#10   2009/01/14 11:56AM
    Lulla

Quote Shamu2: It's a load of incestuous garbarge. Their children should be in asylums with all the intermixing of blood.

Amen to that!!!! I really don't know why I still watch it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list