List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: when is ridge going to marry brooke?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

when is ridge going to marry brooke?

Started by nannacarmen at 2008/09/01 07:25PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/16 05:04PM, Views: 808, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/01 07:25PM
    when is ridge going to marry brooke?
    nannacarmen

they are always talking about it but it has not happend yet. i think those two belong together.

#2   2008/09/01 07:43PM
    Re: when is ridge going to marry brooke?
    Stace7

I like these 2 together also.

But they will probably get married once one of them start to fall for someone else. Because thats how that goes.

#3   2008/09/02 10:16AM
    edge of night

Quote Stace7: I like these 2 together also.

But they will probably get married once one of them start to fall for someone else. Because thats how that goes.
    You are correct.....Brooke has to want another man or Ridge another women before they even think about it

#4   2008/09/03 02:37PM
    judy_bo_booty

exactly. They are bored with just each other. It has to be a game.

#5   2008/09/04 05:48PM
    lusciousbabe

well there no more women in la except taylor and briget maybe this is a way for a tridge reunion since here are rumors that rick and taylor may be heading for trouble because of brooke. i loved taylor and ridge together he was likeable when he was with taylor and so was stephanie much likeable. i might be the miority but i want a tridge reunion

#6   2008/09/04 07:37PM
    Touched

Who'd want to inject any character into the Ridge/Stephanie/Ridge triangle. Taylor played second fiddle to Stephanie.She might have thought it was Brooke, but really, Ridge is devoted to one woman and one woman only. There is no room for anybody but Stephanie! Whatever will Ridge do when Stephanie goes on to the hereafter? Join her, I hope!

#7   2008/09/04 08:46PM
    greeneyes53

Why buy the cow??

#8   2008/09/15 10:08PM
    Re: when is Ridge going to marry Brooke?
    The Blue Fox

when and why? They spend their nights together now since R supposedly doesn't have a place of his own. Send this bum to the Paris branch forever. What no AC like Y&R has? The shame of it all these folks in LA must endure.

BTW where has Donna's son been staying all this time? There seems to be some homeless folks on B&B.

#9   2008/09/16 07:57AM
    calliope

From a preview I recently read the wedding is planned for this month. Who knows if it will happen? Brook weddings always seem to get interrupted!
    Don't know where Marcus is! Seems that he should have been staying with his mom instead of Owen being there. Last seen Marcus was lolling around in his billowing cabana.

#10   2008/09/16 08:14AM
    miss lelo

I think Ridge and Brooke should be together because no one else should be stuck with them. Marcus is too busy claiming to love Steffy. I only like Stephanie, Felicia, Thorne, and Taylor.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list