List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Stephanie! Is Susan Flannery......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stephanie! Is Susan Flannery......

Started by DeeDeeMania at 2008/08/15 05:30AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/13 03:29PM, Views: 7591, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/08/15 05:30AM
    Stephanie! Is Susan Flannery......
    DeeDeeMania

Sick? I awhile ago she was offair and took some sick time because of an illness. They don't show her much anymore and only has recurring roles now. I'm wondering is she sick? I hope not. If she is I wish the very best for you SF and hope she will feel better soon.

#2   2008/08/15 08:33AM
    Re: Stephanie! Is Susan Flannery......
    BaileyBaby

Quote DeeDeeMania: Sick? I awhile ago she was offair and took some sick time because of an illness. They don't show her much anymore and only has recurring roles now. I'm wondering is she sick? I hope not. If she is I wish the very best for you SF and hope she will feel better soon.

Susan Flannery suffers from Fibromyalgia. It is very painful for her. There may be other ailments too, I really do not know. I too, hope she can return soon!!

#3   2008/08/15 11:01AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Poor Susan. I have a co-worker that suffers from Fibro. Such an ugly disease. I hope she feels better soon.

#4   2008/08/15 11:52AM
    jilltidwell

I hope that if Susan is sick that she gets better soon.

#5   2008/08/15 08:37PM
    sassafras

I have Fibromyalgia and it is very painful. Some days are worse than others. Susan will have her good days and she will have her BAD days. Susan Flannery I hope you feel better real soon.

#6   2008/08/16 06:34AM
    SusanF

Sending warm gentle fibro hugs. Hope to see you soon.

#7   2008/08/16 04:02PM
    simscb

Stephanie,
    I am so sorry to learn about your illness and am praying for you. When you are not on the show, believe me, you are greatly missed. It just isn't the same without the Matriach of the Forrester Family. Who else but you are capable of holding this family together??? Absolutely no one!!!

I have loved you ever since you first appeared on what used to be my favorite show, "Days of Our Lives" when you played Laura Horton. It has never been the same without you. I stopped watching it when it went to the dogs.

You are, indeed, one of a kind, a superb actress who is most professional, always delivering your lines as well as your body language perfectly, absolutely without any flaws-ever!

Do take care of yourself and take plenty of time to relax.
    Don't let this illness depress you. HE is watching over you and is always with you. God bless you!

Love,
    Carol

#8   2008/08/17 08:03AM
    Touched

You know, it's summer and she could have taken a vacation! Since the soap is only a half-hour, it would seems like she was gone for ages.She does have a daughter, and is planning her wedding next year.

#9   2008/08/17 09:30AM
    Uggerly

Steph, whereever you are, we miss you! I hope you are not having health issues, come on back now!!!!

#10   2008/08/17 02:10PM
    ladyspirited

To all that have posted their sincere hopes and prayers for Stephanie in her real life dilemna.
    Prayer is the KEY.
    I, too is one prayed for Susan F.(Stephanie). Susan hope you well and you are dearly missed as Stephanie on the show. A speedy recovery.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list