List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Logan Forrester Marone and age appropriate marriages and/or flings.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Logan Forrester Marone and age appropriate marriages and/or flings.

Started by SoapStar87 at 2008/06/02 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/03 12:44PM, Views: 1489, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2008/06/02 11:13AM
    SoapStar87

Let me see if I have this correct, dear little Brooke does not want her son Rick with Taylor because of the age…Excuse me, Rick’s father is who? Eric Forrester that is her father’s age or better. She is with Father and son… Like mother like son BROOKE. Ridge you need to stand up for your brother and not BROOKE because she will soon find someone else to have a baby with other than you.
    Children:
    Unnamed Child (1989 - miscarriage with Ridge Forrester)

Rick Forrester with Eric Forrester Ridge’s father

Bridget Forrester with Eric Forrester Ridge’s father again

Hope Logan with Deacon Sharpe,adopted by Dominick Marone Daughter’s husband

R.J. Forrester with Ridge Forrester finally

#2   2008/06/02 12:08PM
    Re: Brooke Logan Forrester Marone and age appropriate marriages and/or flings.
    colormebadd

I get your point but there are way too many threads and post that say the same things over and over again. I wish that there were more characters on this show because the Brooke character has been beaten like a dead horse about the same exact things everyday. There are no bones left or ashes to be found of that dead horse. No disrespect Soapstar87.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/02 12:09PM
    #3   2008/06/02 12:10PM
    Plot-Twister

Nick adopted Hope? I didn't know that.

#4   2008/06/02 01:21PM
    SoapStar87

Quote colormebadd: I get your point but there are way too many threads and post that say the same things over and over again. I wish that there were more characters on this show because the Brooke character has been beaten like a dead horse about the same exact things everyday. There are no bones left or ashes to be found of that dead horse. No disrespect Soapstar87.

I take it as no disrespect, I brought it up today again after watching my DVR this weekend and Brooke is on the same thing again, and again. Knowing she does the same thing.
    I used to like Brooke but I dislike the way they have made her lately. Let her and whom ever be together, find new blood for her.

#5   2008/06/02 02:07PM
    colormebadd

Quote SoapStar87:
    Quote colormebadd: I get your point but there are way too many threads and post that say the same things over and over again. I wish that there were more characters on this show because the Brooke character has been beaten like a dead horse about the same exact things everyday. There are no bones left or ashes to be found of that dead horse. No disrespect Soapstar87.

I take it as no disrespect, I brought it up today again after watching my DVR this weekend and Brooke is on the same thing again, and again. Knowing she does the same thing.
    I used to like Brooke but I dislike the way they have made her lately. Let her and whom ever be together, find new blood for her.

I was a fan of hers in spite of all her disgusting ways but after she kissed Nick while engaged to Ridge her supposedly destiny I had enough of her. I dislike Ridge tremendously but he left Ashy for Brooke and she still wanted Nick. I can't deal with her anymore. She should be left alone for a good long while like Stephanie. Get her stuff together before "f"ing up someone elses life.

#6   2008/06/03 11:57AM
    phooie

I know...you would think Los Angeles had enough available men that the mothers and daughters didn't have to sleep with each other's partners or exs

#7   2008/06/03 12:44PM
    Tilda

Quote Plot-Twister: Nick adopted Hope? I didn't know that.

No, Nick did not adopt Hope. Papers were prepared, all parents agreed, but, Brooke went back to Ridge and Ridge was not part of the adoption package.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list