List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brook needs a new CO. to set bed up at. Why not SP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brook needs a new CO. to set bed up at. Why not SP

Started by lornaree at 2014/04/19 04:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 12:16PM, Views: 388, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/19 04:57PM
    Brook needs a new CO. to set bed up at. Why not SP
    lornaree

Hey, Brooke needs a new place to set her bed up at. Why not at SP. She can do public relations there.

#2   2014/04/20 07:24AM
    Re: Brook needs a new CO. to set bed up at. Why not SP
    Stubby

Quote lornaree: Hey, Brooke needs a new place to set her bed up at. Why not at SP. She can do public relations there.

Lol

#3   2014/04/20 07:50AM
    june65

Quote lornaree: Hey, Brooke needs a new place to set her bed up at. Why not at SP. She can do public relations there.

Agree she has sort of worn out everyone at Forresters.

#4   2014/04/20 08:16AM
    APRIL JOY

It really blows my mind how Brooke is still able to get her way.she still has the men fighting over this thing.she has been through a whole family.had sex and married everyone one but still proclaim her true love is Ridge.she has been with two of her daughter's men and got pregnant by one .still proclaiming Ridge is her true love her end of all end.so now she is with her as sister husband .she claims she loves him but truth be told it will be for as long as she needs him.I wonder if she carry a blow mattress.I bet she does carry one.I hate the way the writers are writing Brooke to be this so call saint .she can sleep have sex with anyone she wants wherever she wants.all she has to do is drop her undies right in front of everyone and do the guy in front of everyone and everyone acts as if it ok .Brooke is Brooke we need to just turn our heads.but let anyone dare want a man Brooke has been with then all Heck breaks lose.Brooke is the wounded party.her looks and lady parts will wear out one day .she will not be able to use that teenager voice she does when she is trying to get under a man's skin.I am so surprised that someone hasn't cut her face or put her in a wheelchair so the men wouldn't be sniffing around.

#5   2014/04/20 11:10AM
    bethonly

a lot of jealous women like taylor or katie would probably like to do that to brooke. but brooke can take care of herself. she's b-slapped them before and can do it again.

#6   2014/04/20 12:10PM
    bethonly

Quote APRIL JOY: It really blows my mind how Brooke is still able to get her way.she still has the men fighting over this thing.she has been through a whole family.had sex and married everyone one but still proclaim her true love is Ridge.she has been with two of her daughter's men and got pregnant by one .still proclaiming Ridge is her true love her end of all end.so now she is with her as sister husband .she claims she loves him but truth be told it will be for as long as she needs him.I wonder if she carry a blow mattress.I bet she does carry one.I hate the way the writers are writing Brooke to be this so call saint .she can sleep have sex with anyone she wants wherever she wants.all she has to do is drop her undies right in front of everyone and do the guy in front of everyone and everyone acts as if it ok .Brooke is Brooke we need to just turn our heads.but let anyone dare want a man Brooke has been with then all Heck breaks lose.Brooke is the wounded party.her looks and lady parts will wear out one day .she will not be able to use that teenager voice she does when she is trying to get under a man's skin.I am so surprised that someone hasn't cut her face or put her in a wheelchair so the men wouldn't be sniffing around.

if a man wants brooke why blame her? either blame it on him or themselves for not being the right one for him. when the man strays, it's easier to blame the women so it downplays the how inadequate the blamer is. if the man wanted to be with them, brooke couldn't lure them away. no one could.

#7   2014/04/20 03:18PM
    missing atwt

Quote bethonly:
    Quote APRIL JOY: It really blows my mind how Brooke is still able to get her way.she still has the men fighting over this thing.she has been through a whole family.had sex and married everyone one but still proclaim her true love is Ridge.she has been with two of her daughter's men and got pregnant by one .still proclaiming Ridge is her true love her end of all end.so now she is with her as sister husband .she claims she loves him but truth be told it will be for as long as she needs him.I wonder if she carry a blow mattress.I bet she does carry one.I hate the way the writers are writing Brooke to be this so call saint .she can sleep have sex with anyone she wants wherever she wants.all she has to do is drop her undies right in front of everyone and do the guy in front of everyone and everyone acts as if it ok .Brooke is Brooke we need to just turn our heads.but let anyone dare want a man Brooke has been with then all Heck breaks lose.Brooke is the wounded party.her looks and lady parts will wear out one day .she will not be able to use that teenager voice she does when she is trying to get under a man's skin.I am so surprised that someone hasn't cut her face or put her in a wheelchair so the men wouldn't be sniffing around.

if a man wants brooke why blame her? either blame it on him or themselves for not being the right one for him. when the man strays, it's easier to blame the women so it downplays the how inadequate the blamer is. if the man wanted to be with them, brooke couldn't lure them away. no one could.

Bethonly I totally agree . It's always the womans fault and the men always get a free pass .

#8   2014/04/20 03:26PM
    LDCOOL

LOL! That's funny.

#9   2014/04/20 03:37PM
    bethonly

it would be wasted at spencers, brooke is having to spend all her time at forresters with ridge to protect her kids. unless maybe hope and liam....

#10   2014/04/21 08:51AM
    bethonly

Quote bethonly: it would be wasted at spencers, brooke is having to spend all her time at forresters with ridge to protect her kids. unless maybe hope and liam....

no, scratch that, they can use the nursery as soon as bill gets Katie out. will seems to be the only baby using it and Katie hasn't been there in forever, except when Karen showed up.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list