List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Quinn's admission and Hope's discussion

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Quinn's admission and Hope's discussion

Started by gml0603 at 2014/04/19 11:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 01:51PM, Views: 1436, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/19 11:22AM
    Quinn's admission and Hope's discussion
    gml0603

Well finally, she admits she got physical with Liam. I don't think Wyatt is the only one she's telling, her eyes looked further to the right. I think Hope is there too.

Maybe that's what made her talk to her mother. Wyatt just isn't her type. He's an outdoorsy type that likes riding around in trailers. I still remember when they were in Hawaii and he said he knew every inch of the island.

I find it odd that they were scraping by until working at FC and Wyatt can afford taking so many trips that he knows all of it? I wonder with who. Eventually, his past relationships have to be revealed.

I can't believe Hope would be in a "relationship" and be intimate with someone who hasn't talked at all about prior relationships.

#2   2014/04/19 11:56AM
    Re: Quinn's admission and Hope's discussion
    tuilp

like hope better with wyatt

#3   2014/04/19 12:04PM
    APRIL JOY

With all of HOPE platform about telling the truth.to be strong so on and so on.the way she harps on telling the truth I find it hard to believe she just forgave Wyatt with the necklace stuff.that she acts as if it means nothing.she is with a man she knows nothing about.she knows nothing of his past.she is having sex like it's nothing it means nothing to her.she finally had Liam .she was about to get the life she wanted but it two seconds to run away .she can't seem to forgive Liam but she is quick to for give Wyatt .I think Wyatt past will come back to haunt him.Quinn will play a big part in it.I think HOPE will start to see the real Quinn and will understand what Liam has been saying.maybe Liam will find out about who Quinn and Wyatt really are.I think HOPE may not like
    What he finds out .I would live to have a ex of Wyatt come into the picture and Hope finds out Wyatt was about to marry her but Quinn came between them.also with Deacon coming back I can see.him knowing both Wyatt and Quinn.it would be funny if Wyatt was Deacon poor HOPE would really need a doctor.

#4   2014/04/19 12:11PM
    cait2b

Quote gml0603: Well finally, she admits she got physical with Liam. I don't think Wyatt is the only one she's telling, her eyes looked further to the right. I think Hope is there too.

i think it's liam as he says something along the lines of "accusing somebody of something you've done".

#5   2014/04/19 12:30PM
    gml0603

I saw Liam say that wondering how that fits with Quinn's admission but it probably does

#6   2014/04/19 12:38PM
    Time Dragon

I thought Quinn would be alright, but the more I see how they are writing her...being a monster-in-law. If Hope wants her pushing her around it's okay with me to have Hope marry Whynut...they both can have a miserable life...can you guess how she would react with a baby...she may push Hope down the stairs, for they would mess up her baby's career. ooooooo She is a scary woman. So physical with everyone...she is a hands on wild woman.

#7   2014/04/19 02:50PM
    APRIL JOY

She already attached Bill then ALLY now Liam.what will it take to stop her.I hate the way every one just acted Quinn attacking ALLY as if it meant nothing.ALLY could have gotten hurt.I do want so bad for HOPE to over hear Quinn telling Wyatt she attached Liam.Wyatt saying to bad you couldn't have done more to him.Hope don't know Wyatt .she knows what he wants her to know.I think now Liam will really dig to find out everything he can about them.from day one Wyatt hadn't try to get to know Liam or Bill.he has zone in in HOPE.you would think he would want to bond with them but he has bully pushed his way in acting as if he is better than them.I feel he isn't Bill's son and he knows it.has all along its a con he and Quinn has been pulling.even if he turns out to be Bill's what if it turns out Quinn isn't his mother.Wyatt could have been Quinn twin sister.who died in child birth and it was her sister that had the fling with Bill.she just took her life.Quinn isn't the real Quinn the woman that Bill was with. When Wyatt was born his mother the real Quinn died but her twin sister who wanted a baby couldn't have one .she took Wyatt and raise him as her own.the thing is Deacon knows the real story.who she truly is.

#8   2014/04/19 03:33PM
    gml0603

Quote Time Dragon: I thought Quinn would be alright, but the more I see how they are writing her...being a monster-in-law. If Hope wants her pushing her around it's okay with me to have Hope marry Whynut...they both can have a miserable life...can you guess how she would react with a baby...she may push Hope down the stairs, for they would mess up her baby's career. ooooooo She is a scary woman. So physical with everyone...she is a hands on wild woman.

Quinn is a great example of Borderline Personality Disorder. Ally could've filed an assault charge. It was hugely disappointing that Eric didn't take action for what Quinn did to his granddaughter. Then again, Ally has gone postal on Wyatt but I loved that she has.

In Paris, Wyatt told Ally now that he and Hope are part of the "mile high club" he's solid in this relationship. I was disgusted with that comment. No respect for a women he claims to love. Ally never told Hope about this comment. But, she'd probably forgive him

#9   2014/04/19 07:51PM
    talk

Quote gml0603: Well finally, she admits she got physical with Liam. I don't think Wyatt is the only one she's telling, her eyes looked further to the right. I think Hope is there too.

Maybe that's what made her talk to her mother. Wyatt just isn't her type. He's an outdoorsy type that likes riding around in trailers. I still remember when they were in Hawaii and he said he knew every inch of the island.

I find it odd that they were scraping by until working at FC and Wyatt can afford taking so many trips that he knows all of it? I wonder with who. Eventually, his past relationships have to be revealed.

I can't believe Hope would be in a "relationship" and be intimate with someone who hasn't talked at all about prior relationships.

It is my opinion that Quinn took Wyatt to Hawaii to live until he was older.

For one thing she didn't want Bill to know that she didn't abort Wyatt.... so why would she remain in the same state or city that Bill lived in?

And when Hope through him over for Liam... that was the place he was going to in order heal & deal with the rejection.

It makes sense that he would go to a place he once called home, where he grew up.

This is only a guess.

#10   2014/04/19 09:17PM
    APRIL JOY

I know the actor who plays Wyatt was born and raised in Hawaii.but i don't buy Quinn took him there as a child and raised him there in order for Bill not to find out about Wyatt.if she was so worried she should have taken him out of the country or some little hick town.if Bill had found out about him he would have help but she never told him she had Wyatt.I just wAnt HOPE to see Quinn in action when she thinks no.one is around.it would have Bern nice and if HOPE had walk in on Quinn when she went to slap Liam.Quinn plays it cool around HOPE but there needs to come soon for HOPE to see.the side of we Quinn Liam has try to tell her about.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list