List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: It's time Steffy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's time Steffy

Started by zimmer at 2014/04/19 10:46AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/29 10:09PM, Views: 1813, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/19 03:34PM
    Re: It's time Steffy
    kitkat23

Quote gml0603: If Steffy came back I believe Wyatt would do a 180 and go after Steffy. This actress is stunningly beautiful. Hearing about Steffy and seeing pictures is completely different in person.

Her personality, beauty, and drive for success would turn any guys head. I love Hope more but there is no denying Steffy's appeal.

Besides, Wyatt wants Liam's life so bad he would try with Steffy but I doubt she would ever be interested. Steffy is a Forrester more powerful than the Logan's.

Steffy is honest and outspoken, She knows what she wants and goes after it. All I see in Hope now is a little beat around the bush game player. I like Wyatt, I want him to move on to a better relationship.

#12   2014/04/19 04:15PM
    MissMia

Quote PhillieGirl:
    Quote MissMia: She actually should come back as a character of strength like her name sake Stephanie. I miss Stephanie being the matriarch of the show. Right now the writers are making it a toss up between the two Logan girls which doesn't fit the bill for me. Steffy's character, should she come back, needs to be stronger than ever. End the madness at FC, put some balls back on whimpy Liam and slap the heck out of Katie and Brooke

Miss MIa I must agree with you.I miss Ridge grown children ~ Thomas and Steffy. I won't watch this show daily until she returns. I enjoyed seeing her mother Taylor, but sadden that she was on for only 1 show. The show is so boring and sickening watching the Logan women switch partners like you do your underwear. Brooke has always been the sl-- from the valley and Katie has always been in the shadows conflicted by her morals and the longing of her big sisters wh---es. Steffy would be refreshing and more interested ~ especially if she is more like her name sake than ever.

P.S. Oh real I'm also tired of hearing about Brooke Jr. in training ~ Little sl-- Hope

YAY sisters unite PhillieGirl! Throw Steffy in the mix for for president and watch Rick and her go at it

#13   2014/04/19 10:16PM
    APRIL JOY

I would love to see STeffy come back.she would be a tough.match for Quinn.I do believe she wouldn't.take anything off Quinn.I also think she could open Eric eyes to Quinn and how dirty she can be.I can see Quinn going after ALLY and grabbing her arm STeffy walks in and tells her she better take her hands off ALLY all the while getting between ALLY and Quinn .letting Quinn know you are to never touch her again.Quinn trys to blow it off like she did before but STeffy tells her she buying it .Wyatt walks in asking what up with that annoying look he always has.STeffy tells Wyatt you need to keep your mother more under control.Wyatt pulls Quinn out of the office asking her what now.you can't act like that you will it for both of us.

#14   2014/04/20 03:28AM
    kitkat23

Quote APRIL JOY: I would love to see STeffy come back.she would be a tough.match for Quinn.I do believe she wouldn't.take anything off Quinn.I also think she could open Eric eyes to Quinn and how dirty she can be.I can see Quinn going after ALLY and grabbing her arm STeffy walks in and tells her she better take her hands off ALLY all the while getting between ALLY and Quinn .letting Quinn know you are to never touch her again.Quinn trys to blow it off like she did before but STeffy tells her she buying it .Wyatt walks in asking what up with that annoying look he always has.STeffy tells Wyatt you need to keep your mother more under control.Wyatt pulls Quinn out of the office asking her what now.you can't act like that you will it for both of us.
    Quinn is a little crazy, and a bit to protective to her son. I sort of get her and I really like Wyatt. He's a nice guy and I'm sick of watching Hope jerk him around. Liam is a wining jerk, that feels he's privileged to everything, and more so access to the Forester family. I hope that Wyatt and Quinn are there to stay for a very long time.

#15   2014/04/20 05:05AM
    LDCOOL

Steffy needs to come back.

#16   2014/05/29 01:32PM
    ShowbizGirl17

Bold and Beautiful: Bring Back Team Taylor's Family For Good. www.change.org/petitions/bold-and-beautiful-bring-back-team-taylor-s-family-for-...

#17   2014/05/29 02:52PM
    billsgal

If she came back I think she needs to be more about the protection of the Forresters from these usurpers not about Hope's pathetic love life. Let Liam and Wyatt keep on Hope's string for all of eternity and leave Steffy out of it.

A better storyline would be for Steffy to go after Bill for playing games with the emotional stability of her little brother to get to her father. Steffy knows about this because Rick did the same to her to get to Ridge. Steffy should be willing to then bring back the diamond encrusted sword after he's explained to Brooke why he gave it to RJ. Funny, he didn't give one to Brooke's other kids especially Hope who lives with them and has asked him in the past to be her daddy. Why didn't he get one for Brooke, herself, since she's the one whose name is actually going to be Spencer? Prove it was about making RJ a part of the family and not a pawn between supposedly grown men.

I also like the idea of Steffy taking on Quinn and Wyatt who are constantly trying to marginalize Ally's voice in a family company.

#18   2014/05/29 03:43PM
    Nicole59

[quote]Quote billsgal: If she came back I think she needs to be more about the protection of the Forresters from these usurpers not about Hope's pathetic love life. Let Liam and Wyatt keep on Hope's string for all of eternity and leave Steffy out of it.

I completely agree with the above statement! Steffy (and Thomas btw) must be present and working at Forrester Creation in order to continue/fulfill the Forrester legacy. What is Bell's problem?! Doesn't he see that especially now with Stephanie gone, FC needs her grand-daughter to protect the company that she & eric created and worked for all their lives???? UGHHHH

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/29 03:44PM
    #19   2014/05/29 03:47PM
    bnb fan

[quote]Quote Nicole59: [quote]Quote billsgal: If she came back I think she needs to be more about the protection of the Forresters from these usurpers not about Hope's pathetic love life. Let Liam and Wyatt keep on Hope's string for all of eternity and leave Steffy out of it.

I completely agree with the above statement! Steffy (and Thomas btw) must be present and working at Forrester Creation in order to continue/fulfill the Forrester legacy1 What is Bell's problem?! Doesn't he see that especially now with Stephanie gone, FC needs her grand-daughter to protect the company that she & eric created and worked for all their lives???? UGHHHH [/quote]

It is frustrating and Steffy has always had the Forrester family as a priority and she is a force and able to take on Quinn, Brook, Katie and when she does Bill will fall back in love with Steffy as she stands for everything he did when he was dollar Bill.

Bring back Steffy! I've signed the petition, if you haven't yet it's posted on several threads-

#20   2014/05/29 04:03PM
    bethonly

Quote gml0603: If Steffy came back I believe Wyatt would do a 180 and go after Steffy. This actress is stunningly beautiful. Hearing about Steffy and seeing pictures is completely different in person.

Her personality, beauty, and drive for success would turn any guys head. I love Hope more but there is no denying Steffy's appeal.

Besides, Wyatt wants Liam's life so bad he would try with Steffy but I doubt she would ever be interested. Steffy is a Forrester more powerful than the Logan's.

that would be novel. I don't think I've ever seen a man after steffy. I know she's chased a few but no takers.
    then finally, revenge sex from rick and rebound sex from liam after hope dumped him.
    maybe she should come back if she hasn't found anything in paris. one of those boys are going to be free soon. she might have a chance for a little more rebound sex.
    might even get a baby daddy out of it if she plays her cards right.
    she is a pretty woman. I guess it must be the sheer smell of desperation that makes the men get away from her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/29 04:10PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list