List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: It's time Steffy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's time Steffy

Started by zimmer at 2014/04/19 10:46AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/29 10:09PM, Views: 1933, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/19 10:46AM
    It's time Steffy
    zimmer

It's time for steffy to come back to town & stir up a few things like she's done before. For starters go after Wyatt, Mr. big shot. Steffy could work her charm on him in a minute & he wouldn't even know what hit him. Draw him in proving to Hope he's not for her then drop his sorry butt. But then again maybe steffy & him would be good for each other. It's time for the Hope/Wyatt ship to sink.

#2   2014/04/19 10:50AM
    Re: It's time Steffy
    Lialovessoaps

Why would Wyatt entertain Steffy when his entire case against Lope was that Liam couldn't let Steffy go?

#3   2014/04/19 10:58AM
    zimmer

Quote Lialovessoaps: Why would Wyatt entertain Steffy when his entire case against Lope was that Liam couldn't let Steffy go?

That to me was just ammunition to get hope away from liam & with that devil of a mother's help succeeded in just doing that. Just a thought.

#4   2014/04/19 11:49AM
    MissMia

She actually should come back as a character of strength like her name sake Stephanie. I miss Stephanie being the matriarch of the show. Right now the writers are making it a toss up between the two Logan girls which doesn't fit the bill for me. Steffy's character, should she come back, needs to be stronger than ever. End the madness at FC, put some balls back on whimpy Liam and slap the heck out of Katie and Brooke

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 11:50AM
    #5   2014/04/19 12:29PM
    missing atwt

Quote zimmer: It's time for steffy to come back to town & stir up a few things like she's done before. For starters go after Wyatt, Mr. big shot. Steffy could work her charm on him in a minute & he wouldn't even know what hit him. Draw him in proving to Hope he's not for her then drop his sorry butt. But then again maybe steffy & him would be good for each other. It's time for the Hope/Wyatt ship to sink.

I really don't think Wyatt would fall for her while with Hope . She begged Ollie over and over he turned her down flat . Only reason she finally ended up with Liam was because Hope dumped him . Don't think Wyatt likes the desperate type .

#6   2014/04/19 01:15PM
    Hope+wyattrulz

>( Please bring Steffy back. It's not the same without her

#7   2014/04/19 01:59PM
    gml0603

If Steffy came back I believe Wyatt would do a 180 and go after Steffy. This actress is stunningly beautiful. Hearing about Steffy and seeing pictures is completely different in person.

Her personality, beauty, and drive for success would turn any guys head. I love Hope more but there is no denying Steffy's appeal.

Besides, Wyatt wants Liam's life so bad he would try with Steffy but I doubt she would ever be interested. Steffy is a Forrester more powerful than the Logan's.

#8   2014/04/19 02:14PM
    missing atwt

Quote gml0603: If Steffy came back I believe Wyatt would do a 180 and go after Steffy. This actress is stunningly beautiful. Hearing about Steffy and seeing pictures is completely different in person.

Her personality, beauty, and drive for success would turn any guys head. I love Hope more but there is no denying Steffy's appeal.

Besides, Wyatt wants Liam's life so bad he would try with Steffy but I doubt she would ever be interested. Steffy is a Forrester more powerful than the Logan's.

Lol You must have missed all the begging and pleading Steffy did trying to get taken men . Most men think that is a total turnoff . Also I've never seen where Wyatt wanted Liam's life . He was way interrested in Hope before Liam was in the picture . Now Liam may be a bit jealous of Wyatt's now that he is gonna have to share daddy and Wyatt has Hope at the moment .

#9   2014/04/19 02:45PM
    PhillieGirl

Quote MissMia: She actually should come back as a character of strength like her name sake Stephanie. I miss Stephanie being the matriarch of the show. Right now the writers are making it a toss up between the two Logan girls which doesn't fit the bill for me. Steffy's character, should she come back, needs to be stronger than ever. End the madness at FC, put some balls back on whimpy Liam and slap the heck out of Katie and Brooke

Miss MIa I must agree with you.I miss Ridge grown children ~ Thomas and Steffy. I won't watch this show daily until she returns. I enjoyed seeing her mother Taylor, but sadden that she was on for only 1 show. The show is so boring and sickening watching the Logan women switch partners like you do your underwear. Brooke has always been the sl-- from the valley and Katie has always been in the shadows conflicted by her morals and the longing of her big sisters wh---es. Steffy would be refreshing and more interested ~ especially if she is more like her name sake than ever.

P.S. Oh real I'm also tired of hearing about Brooke Jr. in training ~ Little sl-- Hope

#10   2014/04/19 03:27PM
    kitkat23

Yes about now I would welcome Steffy. I hated her intrusions before. But now I'm sick of Hope playing games with Wyatt and Liam. She's had a chance to have a good relationship with Wyatt. Yet she goes out of her way to go over to Liam's house, to moon around him showing she's upset about something. It was a mystery to Liam, but not for long, after she threw that pregnancy test receipt right where he could find it. She welcome's Liam's intrusions, because she don't want to let go of him. Wyatt should realize this and get over her. Wyatt needs to grow up and see her for what she is and move on to a woman that appreciates him. He tries to darn hard, her and Liam deserve each other. Let them get married and have him pull the same crap on her all over again. Unfortunately I think Steffy has moved on to other acting jobs.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list