List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Ruined men

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ruined men

Started by wyattfan at 2014/04/19 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 10:45AM, Views: 436, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/04/19 09:34AM
    Ruined men
    wyattfan

Oliver used to be a good guy. Now he seems interested in Aly as a way to keep his job.
    Bill used to be ballsy. Now he seems to let Brooke fight for his job. He has been reduced to chasing her.
    Liam used to be a good guy. His last stunt involved stealing Wyatt's truck and trailer and endangering Hope who was in the trailer at the time.
    Wyatt faked a diamond heist to help Hope's line.
    Eric tried to bribe Ridge to take Brooke back with a CEO job.
    Brooke had interfered in Eic's and

Taylor's relationship trying to get him to be her baby's father.
    I wish that a good guy could be on the show. Someone who would stand up for himself and not break laws. It seems as if they don't exist on this show.

#2   2014/04/19 09:57AM
    Re: Ruined men
    NickyD2

What about Thorn. And, none of the men on B&B are bad men. They all are good guys still. They are just guys who done stupid things what do you expect from men. None the men on B&B are evil hon. Just men who made stupid mistakes that all. Because they are men. They not like us women keep in mind. Men are stupid ok. Not to come off like B. but it's the truth. Even men agreed to that note of who they are.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 10:01AM
    #3   2014/04/19 10:08AM
    june65

I think they have used most of the men and some of the woman too many times in there s/l's. They should have some of them settled down by now and having other avenues going.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 10:08AM
    #4   2014/04/19 10:57AM
    Tilda

There was a time that the men on this show appeared on that show as real mens men. Then TPTB had them melt one way or the other to the logan things. What a waste of manly men on this one show.

#5   2014/04/19 12:34PM
    missing atwt

Bill is finally being a man and not bullying young girls .
    Liam was ruined a long time ago when waffling back and forth for three years . Not sure where they are going with Ollie . As for Wyatt if all he has done is a fake diamond heist good for him .

#6   2014/04/19 02:09PM
    june65

Quote missing atwt: Bill is finally being a man and not bullying young girls .
    Liam was ruined a long time ago when waffling back and forth for three years . Not sure where they are going with Ollie . As for Wyatt if all he has done is a fake diamond heist good for him .

Brooke has slept with everyone, Ridge has slept with about everyone. They really need to slow it down so there are other storylines, I really think other people on this show has a life.

Maybe Rick will sneak around with Maya for awhile, Wyatt old girlfriend will come into the picture. Ally gets interested in Oliver and Hope wants him back. Liam will go after Quinn or someone they over from Y&R. Someone different would be nice.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 02:11PM
    #7   2014/04/19 05:41PM
    A-ryan45

SHAME on Oliver for playing Ali like that !!

#8   2014/04/19 05:42PM
    LDCOOL

Quote A-ryan45: SHAME on Oliver for playing Ali like that !!

I agree.

#9   2014/04/20 09:09AM
    APRIL JOY

Any man that comes in contact with Brooke is ruined.every man should have a test done.I so want someone to call Brooke out on all her stuff.I know they have Katie doing it but she just looks jealous of Brooke.Quinn could be the one to get in Brooke face but she will not cause of FORRESTER.Taylor is a broken record because of THIER history.i think she has it in her contract that she has to come out on top.like EB Victor on Y&R.it's to the.point that no matter what happen no matter how cruel or underhanded Brooke has been she always come out on top.so sick of her never having to pay for all those she has wronged.it to the point you want to ff through her.

#10   2014/04/20 10:45AM
    bethonly

shoot, I see that bad and worse in men in real life, they're all going to chase women or be considered not manly. I don't think any of the men that brooke has been with is any worse off than he was.
    I've also seen women in real life that is worse than brooke. most of us have had a brooke in our lives whether we know it or not.
    and she isn't fighting for bill any harder than Katie is fighting for ridge. has she missed going to any office at forresters telling her sad tale that ridge is her man and she's hitting that now?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list