List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Katie and Brooks son

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katie and Brooks son

Started by mzzvv73 at 2014/04/19 09:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 08:00PM, Views: 944, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/19 03:19PM
    Re: Katie and Brooks son
    Joyceann21

Quote A-ryan45: Brook is unbelievable - can't stand Brook! - don't think she's gonna win.
    Bill is another one - just like Brook. Bill don't deserve CEO or Will.
    Katy deserves CEO and Will, Katy is a great mother and CEO.
    RJ and Will should live with Katy and Ridge.

Why shouldn't Brooke and Bill have joint custody of their children?

#12   2014/04/19 03:19PM
    LDCOOL

Quote june65:
    Quote mzzvv73: Why would Katie think she can ask Righ to bring his son and move in with her???? Well I am so glad Brook still has the papers Bill had Katie sign. Now she can show Katie she aint like Big sis Broke, and she never will be. That story line with Broke and the papers Bill had drawn up! Made my week. Get her Brook Let Bill take Katie son.

Again Bill wants joint custody of Will not full custody, and that is fair. But he will have to work harder with Katie to make sure that everything runs smooth for Will and not upset his well being. Will Brooke like that.

Katie doesn't want to replace Brooke she let Ridge know that RJ was welcome in her home. In the same breathe Katie assures Ridge that Bill is not a monster(her words).

Thank you June65!

#13   2014/04/19 03:25PM
    gml0603

Quote austinandjustin: Don't forget Katie said it would be sick for baby Will to be around his aunt and his father. But it's okay with her for RJ to be around his aunt and his father. Either it's another sign of Katie's hypocrisy-Will who is a baby can't be around his father and aunt but it's okay for RJ who's old enough to know exactly what's going on, or Katie doesn't think RJ is as good as Will.

I totally agree with you. This is so hypocritical. Katie has no insight into herself

#14   2014/04/19 03:43PM
    moneytalks

Brooke and Bill make a lot of noise about how much they love their kids and they do in their own way. But neither is cut out for the day to day attention to detail responsibility that goes with the territory. Neither would want to be tied to specific times when they have to act like parents.
    They like it better when all the ground work has been done. Then they set out to fix what they consider the problems caused by whoever did the teaching. They only want to deal with the big things. They love to jump into a fight especially if the kids get involved in anything that may reflect on the Spencer or Logan reputation or be considered a slight against themselves (Bill or Brooke) in any way.
    The kids need a solid home base elsewhere and be able to call on Brooke and Bill when they get into a mess or want something they have no right to have.
    Katie and Bill only need to take away the fight at this point and Brooke and Bill will soon lose interest. IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 03:45PM
    #15   2014/04/19 03:45PM
    LDCOOL

Hi moneytalks. How are you? I want to see Bill interacting with Will without Brooke.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 03:46PM
    #16   2014/04/19 03:48PM
    moneytalks

Quote LDCOOL: Hi moneytalks. How are you? I want to see Bill interacting with Will without Brooke.

Hi LDCool
    I suspect you would be fine a perfect world where everybody gets along and does the right thing and nobody suffers.

A good thing to aim for perhaps but it would get a bit boring and sort of lack challenge.

#17   2014/04/19 05:32PM
    austinandjustin

Quote moneytalks: Brooke and Bill make a lot of noise about how much they love their kids and they do in their own way. But neither is cut out for the day to day attention to detail responsibility that goes with the territory. Neither would want to be tied to specific times when they have to act like parents.
    They like it better when all the ground work has been done. Then they set out to fix what they consider the problems caused by whoever did the teaching. They only want to deal with the big things. They love to jump into a fight especially if the kids get involved in anything that may reflect on the Spencer or Logan reputation or be considered a slight against themselves (Bill or Brooke) in any way.
    The kids need a solid home base elsewhere and be able to call on Brooke and Bill when they get into a mess or want something they have no right to have.
    Katie and Bill only need to take away the fight at this point and Brooke and Bill will soon lose interest. IMO.

You can add Ridge and Eric to the list of parents who talk a lot about how much they love their kids but don't seem to be much involved in the day to day work of it. Katie has so far, but Will is still a baby.

Children aren't really seen much in B&B. LOL We didn't see Aly's for literally years. So it can't really be said about how great or good one parent is over the other, or how much they will actually be around the kids. Brooke and Ridge, and Bill and Katie should share custody of their kids. I think that will eventually happen and then we won't see RJ or Will until they are teens.

#18   2014/04/19 05:41PM
    Joyceann21

Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote moneytalks: Brooke and Bill make a lot of noise about how much they love their kids and they do in their own way. But neither is cut out for the day to day attention to detail responsibility that goes with the territory. Neither would want to be tied to specific times when they have to act like parents.
    They like it better when all the ground work has been done. Then they set out to fix what they consider the problems caused by whoever did the teaching. They only want to deal with the big things. They love to jump into a fight especially if the kids get involved in anything that may

reflect on the Spencer or Logan reputation or be considered a slight against themselves (Bill or Brooke) in any way.

You can add Ridge and Eric to the list of parents who talk a lot about how much they love their kids but don't seem to be much involved in the

day to day work of it. Katie has so far, but Will is still a baby

Children aren't really seen much in B&B. LOL We didn't see Aly's for literally years. So it can't really be said about how great or good one
    parent is over the other, or how much they will actually be around the kids. Brooke and Ridge, and Bill and Katie should share custody of their kids. I think that will eventually happen and then we won't see RJ or Will until they are teens.

Thank you, excellent point children aren't seen much in BnB sometimes for years.

#19   2014/04/19 06:12PM
    stargaze

Quote austinandjustin: Don't forget Katie said it would be sick for baby Will to be around his aunt and his father. But it's okay with her for RJ to be around his aunt and his father. Either it's another sign of Katie's hypocrisy-Will who is a baby can't be around his father and aunt but it's okay for RJ who's old enough to know exactly what's going on, or Katie doesn't think RJ is as good as Will.

Yes Katie said those things when only Brooke and Bill were involved but I have not heard her say anything like that since she found herself in love with Ridge.

It is also natural that when one expresses concern about an ex's partner being around their child to offer to have that child come and live with them. Katie is not trying to take RJ away from Brooke. I thought that RJ was still at a boarding school. I thought that they were waiting until after the wedding to bring RJ home. RJ has not lived with Brooke on a permanent basis for quite a while. RJ was away at boarding school even before the wedding that was never legalized. Ridge was the one that went to visit him at boarding school, not Brooke.

#20   2014/04/19 06:37PM
    moneytalks

I wonder what Brooke and RJ talked about in all those long conversations she had with him every week or whatever it was.
    Seems RJ didn't tell her much about what he and Ridge were doing. Brooke probably didn't tell him much about what she was doing. Ridge and Brooke should have known a lot more about each other if RJ was talking to both of the I would have thought.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list