List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Katie and Brooks son

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katie and Brooks son

Started by mzzvv73 at 2014/04/19 09:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 08:00PM, Views: 941, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/19 09:12AM
    Katie and Brooks son
    mzzvv73

Why would Katie think she can ask Righ to bring his son and move in with her???? Well I am so glad Brook still has the papers Bill had Katie sign. Now she can show Katie she aint like Big sis Broke, and she never will be. That story line with Broke and the papers Bill had drawn up! Made my week. Get her Brook Let Bill take Katie son.

#2   2014/04/19 09:32AM
    Re: Katie and Brooks son
    june65

Quote mzzvv73: Why would Katie think she can ask Righ to bring his son and move in with her???? Well I am so glad Brook still has the papers Bill had Katie sign. Now she can show Katie she aint like Big sis Broke, and she never will be. That story line with Broke and the papers Bill had drawn up! Made my week. Get her Brook Let Bill take Katie son.

Again Bill wants joint custody of Will not full custody, and that is fair. But he will have to work harder with Katie to make sure that everything runs smooth for Will and not upset his well being. Will Brooke like that.

Katie doesn't want to replace Brooke she let Ridge know that RJ was welcome in her home. In the same breathe Katie assures Ridge that Bill is not a monster(her words).

#3   2014/04/19 12:40PM
    austinandjustin

Don't forget Katie said it would be sick for baby Will to be around his aunt and his father. But it's okay with her for RJ to be around his aunt and his father. Either it's another sign of Katie's hypocrisy-Will who is a baby can't be around his father and aunt but it's okay for RJ who's old enough to know exactly what's going on, or Katie doesn't think RJ is as good as Will.

#4   2014/04/19 01:20PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote austinandjustin: Don't forget Katie said it would be sick for baby Will to be around his aunt and his father. But it's okay with her for RJ to be around his aunt and his father. Either it's another sign of Katie's hypocrisy-Will who is a baby can't be around his father and aunt but it's okay for RJ who's old enough to know exactly what's going on, or Katie doesn't think RJ is as good as Will.

You are so right! Talk about hypocrites. Ridge isn't much better, according to "spoliers" he is going to follow Bill & Brooke to the middle east to attempt Bill from becoming a stepdad to RJ. Can't they all just get along for the childrens sake? What's wrong with these people?

#5   2014/04/19 02:24PM
    moneytalks

Of course it seems fair that each parent has equal time caring for the child in a co-parenting situation.
    What about fair for the child?
    The child has a right to know both his parents.
    I say to Ridge and Katie - Stop the resistance!!!
    Insist Brooke and Bill share equally week about! No excuses that either parent can't do the job this week because they have other commitments - they will have to make outside care arrangements themselves for that.
    Within a month Brooke and Bill will be tearing their hair out at the restrictions the kids place on them - or have them being looked after mostly by a nanny - or find a child caring facility for most of their time. Pretty soon the kids will begin winging about having to go there.
    It will sort itself out.
    It was good to go home to Brooke when the alternative was boarding school. Let's see how much fun it is when the alternative is Katie and Bill's home.

#6   2014/04/19 02:41PM
    austinandjustin

Quote moneytalks:
    Insist Brooke and Bill share equally week about! No excuses that either parent can't do the job this week because they have other commitments - they will have to make outside care arrangements themselves for that.
    Within a month Brooke and Bill will be tearing their hair out at the restrictions the kids place on them - or have them being looked after mostly by a nanny - or find a child caring facility for most of their time. Pretty soon the kids will begin winging about having to go there.
    It will sort itself out.
    It was good to go home to Brooke when the alternative was boarding school. Let's see how much fun it is when the alternative is Katie and Bill's home.

"or have them being looked after mostly by a nanny", I thought Katie was already doing that?

Seriously though, Katie and Bill have never been parents before. Well Bill has, but he was presented with adult children. So they would have more difficulty with having the responsibility week after week. But for Brooke and Ridge that's old hat. And for those that say that Brooke didn't raise her children she raised them as much as Ridge raised his. Rick and Bridgett didn't go to boarding school like Phoebe, Steffy and RJ did. Come to think of it, I don't remember Eric spending much time with Rick and Bridgett either.

When it comes to actually raising children B&B will probably do what it does best. Ignore the issue.

#7   2014/04/19 02:52PM
    moneytalks

Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote moneytalks:
    It will sort itself out.

"or have them being looked after mostly by a nanny", I thought Katie was already doing that?

Seriously though, Katie and Bill have never been parents before. Well Bill has, but he was presented with adult children. So they would have more difficulty with having the responsibility week after week. But for Brooke and Ridge that's old hat. And for those that say that Brooke didn't raise her children she raised them as much as Ridge raised his. Rick and Bridgett didn't go to boarding school like Phoebe, Steffy and RJ did. Come to think of it, I don't remember Eric spending much time with Rick and Bridgett either.

When it comes to actually raising children B&B will probably do what it does best. Ignore the issue.

Ridge was raised in a society where the mother was automatically the caregiver and decided what was best for the child until they reached a certain age when the father began to have influence on the education for the future stuff especially if that child was a son.
    The old "hand that rocks the cradle rules the world" saying was true because the mother had almost full responsibility for at least the first 5 (formative) years. It was a natural progression of the baby coming from mom and she had the milk and decided when that stopped etc....I think we can see that Ridge is stepping in now that RJ is 10 and spending more time with him although he is still referring RJ back to his mother when it comes to questions about where he lives. What his attitude was with Thomas is not much shown in the history as far as I know.
    I was that old school generation. My husband deferred (mostly) to what I decided except in a few areas where he believed it needed a different way. Then we discussed it and he won often because he only got involved when it was important to him and therefore to his children.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 02:54PM
    #8   2014/04/19 03:06PM
    LDCOOL

Quote june65:
    Quote mzzvv73: Why would Katie think she can ask Righ to bring his son and move in with her???? Well I am so glad Brook still has the papers Bill had Katie sign. Now she can show Katie she aint like Big sis Broke, and she never will be. That story line with Broke and the papers Bill had drawn up! Made my week. Get her Brook Let Bill take Katie son.

Again Bill wants joint custody of Will not full custody, and that is fair. But he will have to work harder with Katie to make sure that everything runs smooth for Will and not upset his well being. Will Brooke like that.

Katie doesn't want to replace Brooke she let Ridge know that RJ was welcome in her home. In the same breathe Katie assures Ridge that Bill is not a monster(her words).

Yes Bill wants joint custody.

#9   2014/04/19 03:15PM
    A-ryan45

Brook is unbelievable - can't stand Brook! - don't think she's gonna win.
    Bill is another one - just like Brook. Bill don't deserve CEO or Will.
    Katy deserves CEO and Will, Katy is a great mother and CEO.
    RJ and Will should live with Katy and Ridge.

#10   2014/04/19 03:18PM
    LDCOOL

Quote A-ryan45: Brook is unbelievable - can't stand Brook! - don't think she's gonna win.
    Bill is another one - just like Brook. Bill don't deserve CEO or Will.
    Katy deserves CEO and Will, Katy is a great mother and CEO.
    RJ and Will should live with Katy and Ridge.

I'm loving this post. But I want Both parents in Will's life.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list