List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: If..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If..

Started by lynn83 at 2014/04/19 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 05:50PM, Views: 369, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/04/19 08:12AM
    If..
    lynn83

Hope goes back to Liam..That Cool, I just hope that Liam DOES NOT hurt My Girl again! She needs to keep happy & a Strong , Conf.Woman Like she is Now!!! I do admit that Liam & Hope makes good couple together! I did think that Wyatt & Hope looked good together,but since his Wyatt Mother haves been trying to keep Liam from hope..It is like the same old same old S/L When Steffy,Bill, etc.. tried to keep hope & Liam away from each other!!!!!! Let's see how long Liam is going to be true to hope and not Cheat or whatever Jerk things he does to mess up his Relationship with Hope.
    What do you think? Have a Cool Weekend

#2   2014/04/19 08:18AM
    Re: If..
    festus

Quote lynn83: Hope goes back to Liam..That Cool, I just hope that Liam DOES NOT hurt My Girl again! She needs to keep happy & a Strong , Conf.Woman Like she is Now!!! I do admit that Liam & Hope makes good couple together! I did think that Wyatt & Hope looked good together,but since his Wyatt Mother haves been trying to keep Liam from hope..It is like the same old same old S/L When Steffy,Bill, etc.. tried to keep hope & Liam away from each other!!!!!! Let's see how long Liam is going to be true to hope and not Cheat or whatever Jerk things he does to mess up his Relationship with Hope.

I think that Wyatt should have worked on having a relationship with his newly found brother instead of roding in on his brother's girlfriend/fiance. Who does that? He could always have a brother in law/sister in law friendship with Hope. And, if someday Liam and Hope fell apart on their own...things might be different, but for now, NO.

#3   2014/04/19 08:19AM
    festus

Quote lynn83: Hope goes back to Liam..That Cool, I just hope that Liam DOES NOT hurt My Girl again! She needs to keep happy & a Strong , Conf.Woman Like she is Now!!! I do admit that Liam & Hope makes good couple together! I did think that Wyatt & Hope looked good together,but since his Wyatt Mother haves been trying to keep Liam from hope..It is like the same old same old S/L When Steffy,Bill, etc.. tried to keep hope & Liam away from each other!!!!!! Let's see how long Liam is going to be true to hope and not Cheat or whatever Jerk things he does to mess up his Relationship with Hope.

I think that Wyatt should have worked on having a relationship with his newly found brother instead of roding in on his brother's girlfriend/fiance. Who does that? He could always have a brother in law/sister in law friendship with Hope. And, if someday Liam and Hope fell apart on their own...things might be different, but for now, NO.

#4   2014/04/19 12:00PM
    tuilp

liam will mess up again

#5   2014/04/19 12:23PM
    missing atwt

Sorry Hope is my fav but there is no way I could ever get behind lope .

#6   2014/04/19 05:47PM
    A-ryan45

Liam and Hope belongs together from day 1 !!!!

#7   2014/04/19 05:48PM
    LDCOOL

Quote tuilp: liam will mess up again

I agree. Of course he will

#8   2014/04/19 05:50PM
    LDCOOL

Quote A-ryan45: Liam and Hope belongs together from day 1 !!!!

Then he needs to stop making out with other women when he is with her. I know that's complicated for him I like Liam. I loved lope. Now it's hard to love lope again.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 05:53PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list