List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: spoiler alert? secret love?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler alert? secret love?

Started by cait2b at 2014/04/18 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 10:56AM, Views: 12669, Replies: 84
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2014/04/19 04:05PM
    Re: spoiler alert? secret love?
    LDCOOL

Quote cait2b:
    Quote gml0603: Where is this video?

hi gml!

it was posted on this site. go to spoilers and then it says something about video and ruthless decision!

Earlier, I was going to ask that question too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 04:06PM
    #32   2014/04/19 04:32PM
    tuilp

I think its wyatt and hope or oliver and maya

#33   2014/04/19 05:07PM
    LDCOOL

Quote tuilp: I think its wyatt and hope or oliver and maya

But it said secret love. How can it be Wyatt and Hope?

#34   2014/04/19 06:41PM
    gml0603

Quote cait2b:
    Quote gml0603:
    Quote cait2b:
    Quote gml0603: Where is this video?

hi gml!

it was posted on this site. go to spoilers and then it says something about video and ruthless decision!

Thank you!!

You're welcome!!

Oh lord, sometimes a video appears and sometimes not. I'm on my iPad. I can't see it right now

#35   2014/04/19 06:47PM
    Star Steffy

Quote Lialovessoaps: I would go into shock if it were Rick and Maya, but I'm sure it'll be Aly and Oliver.

Hi Lialovesoaps!

Yes that would be interesting and shocking…right out of the blue. I love unexpected surprises.

Have a Great Weekend!
    Star Steffy

#36   2014/04/20 05:34AM
    ShirleyE

Quote LilsRoro: Could also be Maya and Oliver, as there is nothing secret about Hope & Liam's love. If it's indeed Hope & Liam, it would appear that Hope is a lot more into it than she ever was pre-Wyatt. Not Quinn since there is no indication of a whip. I don't think it's Aly & Oliver. I think Aly is too young for BnB to show her that way.

I don't think that Liam would know what hot sex was if it plopped itself in front of his face. He is the single most boring person in daytime television. His idea of hot sex is lighting a fire in the fireplace to heat up the room while he is having sex.

#37   2014/04/20 05:47AM
    ShirleyE

Quote cait2b: I don't see how it could be steffy with anyone. However, isn't taylor coming back? i forgot about that, but i think her debut is supposed to be friday. what if its her and ridge?

Cait2b you took the thoughts right out of my head. And the spoilers say that Ridge is VERY happy to see Taylor. ummmm, could Ridge be cheating on Katie already??? If Hope chooses Liam it could be Hope and Wyatt. She has gotten used to good sex from Wyatt and she has never gotten that from Liam. It could be Oliver and Maya, he might have sex with her to shut her up about the tape. And here's my last guess. It could be Caroline and her real life boyfriend from Y&R. They were flirting pretty heavy the other day on Y&R. These are the only guesses I can come up with. Well there is one more. It could be Bill and Quinn. their affair is a secret. She may blackmail him for the sex. He thought he was getting away easy to keep her quiet. But this is Quinn we're talking about. She is subject to change her mind. Whew! Now I'm out of guesses.

#38   2014/04/20 05:50AM
    LDCOOL

Quote ShirleyE:
    Quote cait2b: I don't see how it could be steffy with anyone. However, isn't taylor coming back? i forgot about that, but i think her debut is supposed to be friday. what if its her and ridge?

Cait2b you took the thoughts right out of my head. And the spoilers say that Ridge is VERY happy to see Taylor. ummmm, could Ridge be cheating on Katie already??? If Hope chooses Liam it could be Hope and Wyatt. She has gotten used to good sex from Wyatt and she has never gotten that from Liam. It could be Oliver and Maya, he might have sex with her to shut her up about the tape. And here's my last guess. It could be Caroline and her real life boyfriend from Y&R. They were flirting pretty heavy the other day on Y&R. These are the only guesses I can come up with. Well there is one more. It could be Bill and Quinn. their affair is a secret. She may blackmail him for the sex. He thought he was getting away easy to keep her quiet. But this is Quinn we're talking about. She is subject to change her mind. Whew! Now I'm out of guesses.

I don't want Ridge to cheat on Katie. She deserves better.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/20 05:51AM
    #39   2014/04/20 01:23PM
    cait2b

Quote ShirleyE:

If they really want to go down that route, I could see Taylor and Ridge for sure. It's not a matter of them trying to keep Katie happy. I don't think the writers really care about that. However, it couldn't be Hope and Wyatt because per the spoilers, she makes her decision about the ultimatum (dinner w/ Liam) Friday. Unless spoilers are leading me wrong and I'm misinterpreting them of course. Even then, I assume Hope would break it off with Wyatt, date both men (but no sex-or so she'd say) and then pick. Maybe not, but that's what I see happening. Which is why I could see Hope and Liam. But it really feels like it would be Ally and Oliver, because maybe she's upset from Taylor and gets a little passionate. I'm not really sure. Just throwing out some more ideas with ya Shirley!

#40   2014/04/20 03:32PM
    bethonly

I saw some long hair so that should rule out Quinn and maya, here's a thought, does fabrice have long hair? lol. maybe he came from paris to visit ridge.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list