List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: spoiler alert? secret love?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler alert? secret love?

Started by cait2b at 2014/04/18 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 10:56AM, Views: 12673, Replies: 84
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/18 08:29PM
    spoiler alert? secret love?
    cait2b

Per spoiler video for next week, there is a secret love and it looks extremely hot and heavy. who do you think it is? affair was attached. does that mean hope and liam? or is it ally and oliver?

#2   2014/04/18 08:55PM
    Re: spoiler alert? secret love?
    OhCanada

Somehow I can't see Aly, who is shy, self-conscious and naive suddenly having hot steamy sex with Oliver on their first romantic date. But, I've been wrong before. Lol. I think the secret love is Liam and Hope. SOD did have a 'Must Watch' warning for April 25th where Hope makes her decision between the two brothers. What if she and Liam make love on Friday's show but because she hasn't broken up with Wyatt she tells Liam they have to keep it a secret until she can dump Wyatt gently? It would also explain why Liam won't give up on Hope over the next few weeks. JMO.

#3   2014/04/18 08:58PM
    cait2b

that's what i'm hoping plays out, but i feel like it won't just yet. hopefully I'm wrong though!

whatever it is, it looks super steamy and i'm anticipating it

#4   2014/04/18 09:38PM
    cait1626

the girl had long hair ... seemed like the curtains in Liam's bedrm. blowing gently in the breeze ...

#5   2014/04/18 09:39PM
    Star Steffy

Quote cait2b: Per spoiler video for next week, there is a secret love and it looks extremely hot and heavy. who do you think it is? affair was attached. does that mean hope and liam? or is it ally and oliver?

Hi Cait2b!

I think it will be Liam and Hope…it's only my gut feeling.

Have A Great Weekend!
    Star Steffy

#6   2014/04/18 09:40PM
    cait2b

Quote cait1626: the girl had long hair ... seemed like the curtains in Liam's bedrm. blowing gently in the breeze ...

so you think it was liam and hope?

#7   2014/04/18 09:43PM
    cait2b

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote cait2b: Per spoiler video for next week, there is a secret love and it looks extremely hot and heavy. who do you think it is? affair was attached. does that mean hope and liam? or is it ally and oliver?

Hi Cait2b!

I think it will be Liam and Hope…it's only my gut feeling.

Have A Great Weekend!
    Star Steffy

hi star

it appears everyone is thinking that!

have a great weekend too!

#8   2014/04/18 10:16PM
    cait1626

Quote cait2b:
    Quote cait1626: the girl had long hair ... seemed like the curtains in Liam's bedrm. blowing gently in the breeze ...

so you think it was liam and hope?

yup

#9   2014/04/19 04:59AM
    Tilda

[quote][quote][quote]Quote cait1626: [quote]Quote cait2b: [quote]Quote cait1626: the girl had long hair ... seemed like the curtains in Liam's bedrm. blowing gently in the breeze ...[/quote]

so you think it was liam and hope?[/quote]

yup [/[/quote]quote]
    [/quote]

It could be Liam and Alli. Oliver gets the virgins engines burning, but, he never gets the virgins. My bet it might be Hope now that she is all used up. However, It is more likely Liam and Alli.

#10   2014/04/19 05:15AM
    LilsRoro

Could also be Maya and Oliver, as there is nothing secret about Hope & Liam's love. If it's indeed Hope & Liam, it would appear that Hope is a lot more into it than she ever was pre-Wyatt. Not Quinn since there is no indication of a whip. I don't think it's Aly & Oliver. I think Aly is too young for BnB to show her that way.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list