List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: brooke what can i say

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

brooke what can i say

Started by layedback at 2014/04/18 06:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 09:24AM, Views: 995, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/04/19 09:15AM
    Re: brooke what can i say
    LDCOOL

Quote layedback: Low down to keep those papers . Katie should have said give me the papers slow to trust ur sister . Ridge has grown and dont want someone that has bedded everyone . Enough said about that brooke going after katie for being with ridge well he was not with her a year and a half . Bill was katies husband no excuse ever for what brooke did . How many men will bill let her sleep with before he realizes brooke is lose

I wished Katie would have burned the papers herself.

#22   2014/04/19 09:17AM
    june65

I really think that Brooke herself to be very confindent, business woman and loves being with Bill.

But in the future I think being a yes girl will wear on her, just like giving the papers to Bill. In the long run it is a quick fix. But Bill attitude will change. Brooke will be someone to go home to and sleep with. But his macho ways will get the best of him.

He seems to want to change partners every couple of years when he tires of what he has. Katie, then steffy, then Katie(because of Will) then Brooke.
    Just saying his track record is not good. The importance of Brooke in his life will change when he tires of the yes girl. He likes a challenge in his life, once he has conquered Brooke, give Ridge a hard time. He will be off and running again. That is the way I see Bill. You never know Steffy may step into the picture again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 09:19AM
    #23   2014/04/19 09:24AM
    Lialovessoaps

Quote wyattfan: I think the worst that Brooke can do to Quinn is have her fired now that she is co-vice president of
    Forrester Creations. She may slap Quinn.

Good observation, because Rick and Eric would listen to her...And Quinn does need a good slap.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list