List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: brooke what can i say

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

brooke what can i say

Started by layedback at 2014/04/18 06:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 09:24AM, Views: 972, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/19 07:12AM
    Re: brooke what can i say
    Lialovessoaps

Quote layedback: Low down to keep those papers . Katie should have said give me the papers slow to trust ur sister . Ridge has grown and dont want someone that has bedded everyone . Enough said about that brooke going after katie for being with ridge well he was not with her a year and a half . Bill was katies husband no excuse ever for what brooke did . How many men will bill let her sleep with before he realizes brooke is lose

Bill already knows who Brooke is in terms of men. He's called her the biggest s*ut in L.A. before, so he knows. His problem is, he fell in love with her...

As for the papers...Smart woman. She knew that in spite of Katie's gratitude for getting the papers from Bill, that she had not forgiven her....And she was right. Blame Katie for this move, not Brooke. If she would adjust her attitude Brooke wouldn't feel the need to seek revenge.

#12   2014/04/19 07:18AM
    coco50

yes Brooke, give Bill the papers, show katie, she's not in command.

#13   2014/04/19 07:51AM
    june65

Quote coco50: yes Brooke, give Bill the papers, show katie, she's not in command.

I think if Brooke actually gave the papers to Bill. He would be the wild man again. Brooke would really not have any hold on anyone anymore.

This way Katie will be under her thumb, Bill will be forever grateful. But as soon as she gives up the control. She will eventually fade into the background. Just like she did in the Forrester clan. Bill can get his kinky sex from Quinn, so that will be covered, and Bill won't think of her any better than Katie herself.

Once Brooke finds out about Quinn she will have a different attitude about Bill. It will be she will no longer feels on top anymore. Those papers actually means more about control to Brooke, and she better be careful on how she handles them. Is she going for instant gradification or using them to have control for a much longer time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 07:53AM
    #14   2014/04/19 08:05AM
    austinandjustin

Quote june65:
    Quote coco50: yes Brooke, give Bill the papers, show katie, she's not in command.

I think if Brooke actually gave the papers to Bill. He would be the wild man again. Brooke would really not have any hold on anyone anymore.

This way Katie will be under her thumb, Bill will be forever grateful. But as soon as she gives up the control. She will eventually fade into the background. Just like she did in the Forrester clan. Bill can get his kinky sex from Quinn, so that will be covered, and Bill won't think of her any better than Katie herself.

Once Brooke finds out about Quinn she will have a different attitude about Bill. It will be she will no longer feels on top anymore. Those papers actually means more about control to Brooke, and she better be careful on how she handles them. Is she going for instant gradification or using them to have control for a much longer time.

Brooke is sooo not Katie. Brooke isn't trying to break Bill to her will. While Katie would say don't go, Brooke will say, Let's leave as soon as we've packed. Katie saw that kindred free spirit in both of them. That's why she knew they would be perfect together.

Bill slept with Quinn when he thought Brooke was marrying Ridge. I do agree that he should tell Brooke. Brooke is sooo not Katie. I don't think that Brooke will blame Bill for sleeping with Quinn when she had told him to move on and it was over between them. I think she will believe that it's none of her business. But keeping it a secret from her? That's something she will probably have a big problem with. I think Bill is either underestimating Brooke or he thinks she will be like her sister.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 08:08AM
    #15   2014/04/19 08:07AM
    LDCOOL

Quote cait2b: i don't think brooke is gonna do anything with the papers until katie denies bill of will. then all heck is gonna break loose.

I think you might be right.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 08:08AM
    #16   2014/04/19 08:27AM
    june65

I don't see it. I mean it meaning nothing to Brooke if she hears about Quinn. I know Brooke was off to the alter with Ridge at the time. But for the stallion to stoop as low as Quinn Fuller?? It would bother me.

There is something to say about how much Brooke thinks of herself. And to have Quinn in her bed would be upsetting.

To Brooke she has to be number one, the Queen Bee and if for some reason she has in her mind. That she meant so much to Bill, he would run to Quinn. That would be a swift kick.

I wouldn't underestimate the Quinn and Bill roll in the hay, and what it would mean to Brooke and what she thinks of him.

#17   2014/04/19 08:29AM
    austinandjustin

Quote june65: I don't see it. I mean it meaning nothing to Brooke if she hears about Quinn. I know Brooke was off to the alter with Ridge at the time. But for the stallion to stoop as low as Quinn Fuller?? It would bother me.

There is something to say about how much Brooke thinks of herself. And to have Quinn in her bed would be upsetting.

To Brooke she has to be number one, the Queen Bee and if for some reason she has in her mind. That she meant so much to Bill, he would run to Quinn. That would be a swift kick.

I wouldn't underestimate the Quinn and Bill roll in the hay, and what it would mean to Brooke and what she thinks of him.

Oh well, we don't agree on how Brooke will react or how she sees herself. Nothing wrong with that, it just makes life interesting.

Perhaps soon Brooke will find out about Quinn and we'll see how it plays out.

#18   2014/04/19 08:35AM
    Joyceann21

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote layedback: Low down to keep those papers . Katie should have said give me the papers slow to trust ur sister . Ridge has grown and dont want someone that has bedded everyone . Enough said about that brooke going after katie for being with ridge well he was not with her a year and a half . Bill was katies husband no excuse ever for what brooke did . How many men will bill let her sleep with before he realizes brooke is lose

Bill already knows who Brooke is in terms of men. He's called her the biggest s*ut in L.A. before, so he knows. His problem is, he fell in love
    with her...

As for the papers...Smart woman. She knew that in spite of Katie's gratitude for getting the papers from Bill, that she had not forgiven her....And she was right. Blame Katie for this move, not Brooke. If she

would adjust her attitude Brooke wouldn't feel the need to seek revenge.

Thank you. You hit a home run with this posting.

#19   2014/04/19 08:48AM
    wyattfan

I think the worst that Brooke can do to Quinn is have her fired now that she is co-vice president of
    Forrester Creations. She may slap Quinn.

#20   2014/04/19 09:09AM
    june65

Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote june65: I don't see it. I mean it meaning nothing to Brooke if she hears about Quinn. I know Brooke was off to the alter with Ridge at the time. But for the stallion to stoop as low as Quinn Fuller?? It would bother me.

Oh well, we don't agree on how Brooke will react or how she sees herself. Nothing wrong with that, it just makes life interesting.

Perhaps soon Brooke will find out about Quinn and we'll see how it plays out.

LOL! That will be fun to see. Quinn is pretty street smart but so is Brooke. We see Quinns name popping up in the spoilers so something going to transpire. Wonder what Bill will do stop it.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list