List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: brooke what can i say

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

brooke what can i say

Started by layedback at 2014/04/18 06:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 09:24AM, Views: 942, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/18 06:13PM
    brooke what can i say
    layedback

Low down to keep those papers . Katie should have said give me the papers slow to trust ur sister . Ridge has grown and dont want someone that has bedded everyone . Enough said about that brooke going after katie for being with ridge well he was not with her a year and a half . Bill was katies husband no excuse ever for what brooke did . How many men will bill let her sleep with before he realizes brooke is lose

#2   2014/04/18 06:21PM
    Re: brooke what can i say
    austinandjustin

Katie you were stupid not to destroy the papers yourself. I guess you will learn don't go after someone's job when they can take yours.

Ridge I know you have been with your brother's wife yourself, so you shouldn't be so judgmental. You come off as a self righteous hypocrite. Too bad you couldn't see how insecure Katie was about your working with Brooke and turn down the job of co-vice president of FC yourself. Or perhaps you really wanted to work with Brooke and didn't care how insecure Katie is?

#3   2014/04/18 06:49PM
    moneytalks

Quote austinandjustin: Katie you were stupid not to destroy the papers yourself. I guess you will learn don't go after someone's job when they can take yours.

Ridge I know you have been with your brother's wife yourself, so you shouldn't be so judgmental. You come off as a self righteous hypocrite. Too bad you couldn't see how insecure Katie was about your working with Brooke and turn down the job of co-vice president of FC yourself. Or perhaps you really wanted to work with Brooke and didn't care how insecure Katie is?

Has Ridge ever slept with the partner of someone who was in the same vulnerable, fragile state as Katie as well as having a new baby in the house? Ridge does not think much of Bill that is true but let's never forget that his real distaste was what Brooke did to her sister who trusted and depended on her. Sure Brooke had swiped her daughter's and her mother's men before and Ridge had forgiven her, but never when her daughters or mother were weakened the way Katie was. Brooke fed the way an old lion feeds this time. Preying on someone who had no defences.
    Brooke is the one who thinks Katie is insecure. I think Katie is furious at the humiliation that Eric has piled on Ridge by insisting on him working under Rick and with Brooke unless he gives Katie up and then Ridge can be CEO in charge of everybody where Eric believes he should be.
    Eric has made Katie the cornerstone in his negotiations with Ridge so Katie is involved and has every right to call him out on it.
    Katie also is well aware that Brooke will constantly hassle and beg and implore and so working with Brooke will be very uncomfortable for Ridge at least until he can no longer resist her unforgettable allure and gives into his lustful tendencies right there on the office floor some day when she giggles and her clothes fall off.
    Insecure. I don't think so. Insecure for Katie these days is never knowing when her heart will let her down permanently and having no one she trusts to take care of Will if that happens.

#4   2014/04/18 07:53PM
    Joyceann21

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote austinandjustin: Katie you were stupid not to destroy the papers yourself. I guess you will learn don't go after someone's job when they can take yours.

I have blamed Ridge from day one for getting involved with messed up Katie. He had to know that his involvement with Katie would destroy the two sisters and more importantly two families to include the children. He did not care.

What ever Brooke need to do to help Bill get his company back and get on with her and Bills lives, I would do it to include the papers. The gloves are off everyone involved will lose. Just get the ball rolling.

Has Ridge ever slept with the partner of someone who was in the same vulnerable, fragile state as Katie as well as having a new baby in the house? Ridge does not think much of Bill that is true but let's never forget that his real distaste was what Brooke did to her sister who trusted and depended on her. Sure Brooke had swiped her daughter's and her mother's men before and Ridge had forgiven her, but never when her daughters or mother were weakened the way Katie was. Brooke fed the way an old lion feeds this time. Preying on someone who had no defences.
    Brooke is the one who thinks Katie is insecure. I think Katie is furious at the humiliation that Eric has piled on Ridge by insisting on him working under Rick and with Brooke unless he gives Katie up and then Ridge can be CEO in charge of everybody where Eric believes he should be.
    Eric has made Katie the cornerstone in his negotiations with Ridge so Katie is involved and has every right to call him out on it.
    Katie also is well aware that Brooke will constantly hassle and beg and implore and so working with Brooke will be very uncomfortable for Ridge at least until he can no longer resist her unforgettable allure and gives into his lustful tendencies right there on the office floor some day when she giggles and her clothes fall off.
    Insecure. I don't think so. Insecure for Katie these days is never knowing when her heart will let her down permanently and having no one she trusts to take care of Will if that happens.

#5   2014/04/18 08:03PM
    moneytalks

Quote Joyceann21:
    Quote moneytalks:

I have blamed Ridge from day one for getting involved with messed up Katie. He had to know that his involvement with Katie would destroy the two sisters and more importantly two families to include the children. He did not care.

What ever Brooke need to do to help Bill get his company back and get on with her and Bills lives, I would do it to include the papers. The gloves are off everyone involved will lose. Just get the ball rolling.

Backing up a bit will get us to where Brooke and Bill destroyed two families before Ridge came on the scene. Don't think we can blame Ridge. He was AWOL at the time. Brooke blamed him though. She thought he should have been there holding her leash.

#6   2014/04/18 08:16PM
    austinandjustin

Quote moneytalks:

I think sneaking into your sister in law's bed while your brother is downstairs (I believe he went to the kitchen), having sex with a woman and then yourself admitting that it wasn't exactly consensual, and making out with a woman who you once thought was your daughter/sister, answers your first question. YES!!! Ridge has done worse. Then with his past he judges others. That makes him hypocritical and self righteous.

Ridge couldn't had said no to his father about the co-vice president's job the same way he said no to the CEO offer could he? Well yes he could have. He could have said I'll stay in the same position I'm in. He could have said I'll never answer to Rick (He told Rick that) and quit his job. He could have gone down to the basement where Thorne spent so many years. He chose to accept that job.

If Katie is so insecure about Ridge working with Brooke, and she is, instead of asking Eric to fire Brooke she could have asked Ridge not to take the job. Why not? She's the love of his life. If he wouldn't take the CEO job because of her, maybe he won't have taken the co vice president for her as well. It's not Brooke's job to make Katie feel secure. It's Ridge's. If she was afraid of asking Ridge to, and it's not like he offered, you have to ask why? If Ridge is so in love with her, Brooke wouldn't be a threat. But since Ridge didn't turn down the job he MUST want to work with Brooke.

Ridge isn't a dog. He can control himself if he wants to. Brooke won't make him have sex that isn't exactly consensual the way he did her. If he has sex with Brooke it will be because HE wants to. No other reason. Blaming Brooke for whatever reason, won't change that fact.

Yes Katie is insecure. She worries about her heart and worrying about what Ridge will do with Brooke and being angry about Bill is doing with Brooke (though why should she care if she's over Bill and in love with Ridge?) won't do her heart any good. The next faint may not be pretend.

#7   2014/04/18 08:37PM
    austinandjustin

Quote moneytalks: .

Has Ridge ever slept with the partner of someone who was in the same vulnerable, fragile state as Katie as well as having a new baby in the house?

Oh I forgot. Katie was not in a vulnerable fragile state when she stormed over to Brooke's house, threw her wedding rings at them and stated she wanted a divorce. She was being treated for her PPD. She was just plain mad. Granted she doesn't make the best decisions when she is mad, but they are still her decisions.

Perhaps Brooke should have called Katie after that night and told her that Brooke and Bill were together. Then Katie wouldn't have played the victim.

#8   2014/04/18 08:39PM
    cait2b

i don't think brooke is gonna do anything with the papers until katie denies bill of will. then all heck is gonna break loose.

#9   2014/04/19 06:06AM
    bethonly

Quote moneytalks:

it doesn't matter who Katie trusts. if she died, the baby has a father. that's who would take care of will.
    if ridge is so uncomfortable working with brooke, why is he doing it? he could have turned the job down and stayed head designer. no one forced him to accept the job with brooke. and I doubt her clothes would just fall off unless he unzipped them for her.
    I guess he found what brooke did so distasteful because he's done the same thing to his father and his brother. he knows how it feels.

#10   2014/04/19 06:58AM
    austinandjustin

Quote cait2b: i don't think brooke is gonna do anything with the papers until katie denies bill of will. then all heck is gonna break loose.

Yes, Katie said it was sick for Will to be around Brooke and Bill, but she'll be glad if Ridge and RJ move in with her. You have to wonder at that bit of reasoning. Will is a baby, but it would be sick for him to be around his father and his aunt together. RJ is old enough to know what's going on, but it's fine for him to be around his father and his aunt together. Either Katie is being a hypocrite yet again, or she thinks that RJ isn't as good as Will. Either is sick for both, fine for both, or sick for Will and fine for RJ, because little Will shouldn't be around such doings, but RJ will be fine. Which is it?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list