List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: hope and brooke spoiler...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

hope and brooke spoiler...

Started by bethonly at 2014/04/18 05:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 06:55AM, Views: 3270, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/04/19 05:17PM
    Re: hope and brooke spoiler...
    LDCOOL

Quote LDCOOL:
    Quote tuilp: hope should stay with wyatt

I want her too.

I meant I want her to stay with Wyatt too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 05:18PM
    #22   2014/04/19 05:24PM
    A-ryan45

Sooner or later, Hope will dump Wyatt and go back to Liam.
    Liam and Hope belongs together.

#23   2014/04/19 07:14PM
    cait2b

Quote bethonly:
    Quote cait2b:
    Quote ShirleyE:
    Quote bethonly: on u tube there's a video of brooke and hope talking about liams ultimatum. brooke asks her what she's prepared to do about it. then brooke says "break it off with wyatt?" I think Quinn was eavesdropping and heard all this because she's trying to explain something to wyatt.
    I read in another spoiler that she tells wyatt that there is a reason for him to worry. looks like hope will be back with liam sooner rather than later. I bet this is something she will black mail bill about. to keep liam away from hope. don't know if he will do it or not though.

I thought she said "are you going to break it off with Liam" and Hope said I don't know. You might be right though. I'm not positive that is what I heard. She said it so fast. If you watch the spoiler again please let us know. What in the heck is wrong with Hope. Liam hasn't changed one bit. He still disrespects Hope and it is only a matter of time before he does it all again with someone else. Someone needs to bop that girl in the head and wake her up.

Happy Easter to everyone for tomorrow. Have a great day.

Shirley, I've heard Wyatt every time I've seen it. Sorry if I'm misinforming you (and everyone else) and it said Liam, but I really think it was Wyatt.

Happy easter to you too!

she said break up with wyatt? like a question.

Thanks bethonly for the confirmation!

That's what I thought.

Have a good night

#24   2014/04/20 06:55AM
    bethonly

Quote cait2b:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote cait2b:
    Quote ShirleyE:
    Quote bethonly: on u tube there's a video of brooke and hope talking about liams ultimatum. brooke asks her what she's prepared to do about it. then brooke says "break it off with wyatt?" I think Quinn was eavesdropping and heard all this because she's trying to explain something to wyatt.
    I read in another spoiler that she tells wyatt that there is a reason for him to worry. looks like hope will be back with liam sooner rather than later. I bet this is something she will black mail bill about. to keep liam away from hope. don't know if he will do it or not though.

I thought she said "are you going to break it off with Liam" and Hope said I don't know. You might be right though. I'm not positive that is what I heard. She said it so fast. If you watch the spoiler again please let us know. What in the heck is wrong with Hope. Liam hasn't changed one bit. He still disrespects Hope and it is only a matter of time before he does it all again with someone else. Someone needs to bop that girl in the head and wake her up.

Happy Easter to everyone for tomorrow. Have a great day.

Shirley, I've heard Wyatt every time I've seen it. Sorry if I'm misinforming you (and everyone else) and it said Liam, but I really think it was Wyatt.

Happy easter to you too!

she said break up with wyatt? like a question.

Thanks bethonly for the confirmation!

That's what I thought.

Have a good night

you're welcome. you have a great day now. didn't see this last night.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list