List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: hope and brooke spoiler...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

hope and brooke spoiler...

Started by bethonly at 2014/04/18 05:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 06:55AM, Views: 3160, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/18 08:44PM
    Re: hope and brooke spoiler...
    Sassywithclass

Quote bethonly: on u tube there's a video of brooke and hope talking about liams ultimatum. brooke asks her what she's prepared to do about it. then brooke says "break it off with wyatt?" I think Quinn was eavesdropping and heard all this because she's trying to explain something to wyatt.
    I read in another spoiler that she tells wyatt that there is a reason for him to worry. looks like hope will be back with liam sooner rather than later. I bet this is something she will black mail bill about. to keep liam away from hope. don't know if he will do it or not though.

Wow juicy.Hope tired of the road trips and making Liam suffer. Quinn will blackmail 1 cent. Can't wait 4 real drama.LMBO

#12   2014/04/18 09:09PM
    cait1626

the one on youtube is a definate ultimatum!!!

i stand corrected. i apolgise Bethonly, i watched the one on this site.

can't say Liam isn't going for it ...
    the guy just bared his heart, he deserves a definitive answer.

#13   2014/04/18 10:30PM
    APRIL JOY

How will Quinn blackmail Bill .what he is to tell Liam stay away from Hope.Liam knows about Bill and Quinn.would Liam rat Bill out if he try keep HOPE and Liam apart.Bill should come clean about him and Quinn.I guess Quinn don't think Wyatt can hold on to a girl on his own.

#14   2014/04/19 11:20AM
    tuilp

hope should stay with wyatt

#15   2014/04/19 03:03PM
    LDCOOL

Quote stopthemadness: who the heck is liam to give hope an ultimatum anyway what can he say that would make hope go back to him, he dose not deserve her

I agree he doesn't deserves her.

#16   2014/04/19 03:30PM
    ShirleyE

Quote bethonly: on u tube there's a video of brooke and hope talking about liams ultimatum. brooke asks her what she's prepared to do about it. then brooke says "break it off with wyatt?" I think Quinn was eavesdropping and heard all this because she's trying to explain something to wyatt.
    I read in another spoiler that she tells wyatt that there is a reason for him to worry. looks like hope will be back with liam sooner rather than later. I bet this is something she will black mail bill about. to keep liam away from hope. don't know if he will do it or not though.

I thought she said "are you going to break it off with Liam" and Hope said I don't know. You might be right though. I'm not positive that is what I heard. She said it so fast. If you watch the spoiler again please let us know. What in the heck is wrong with Hope. Liam hasn't changed one bit. He still disrespects Hope and it is only a matter of time before he does it all again with someone else. Someone needs to bop that girl in the head and wake her up.

Happy Easter to everyone for tomorrow. Have a great day.

#17   2014/04/19 03:41PM
    ShirleyE

Quote cait1626: i didn't think that Liam gave Hope an ultimatum ...
    On this site it said he 'offers' Hope a proposition.

got curious, soooo

ul·ti·ma·tum
    1. A final statement of terms made by one party to another.2. A statement, especially in diplomatic negotiations, that expresses or implies the threat of serious penalties if the terms are not accepted.

prop·o·si·tion
    noun
    1. the act of offering or suggesting something to be considered, accepted, adopted, or done.
    2. a plan or scheme proposed .

3. an offer of terms for a transaction, as in business.
    4. a thing, matter, or person considered as something to be dealt with or encountered: Keeping diplomatic channels open is a serious proposition.
    5. anything stated or affirmed for discussion or illustration.

I know i think the ones i bolded suit the circumstances concerning those two in-love-birds.

thanks for posting this info Bethonly.
    you must be in pure delight every day because the B&B train is on the tracks, and workin fine!!

Umm, I don't know. "We start over or I'm done" is as close to an ultimatum as you can get without saying "I'm giving you an ultimatum". If you can call it something else let me know what it is. My vote is an ultimatum. You know they have never worked for Liam in the past. Maybe Liam should learn to try anything new. Stop repeating the past. I put this quote on another thread, this is for Liam.

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 03:47PM
    #18   2014/04/19 03:47PM
    cait2b

Quote ShirleyE:

I thought she said "are you going to break it off with Liam" and Hope said I don't know. You might be right though. I'm not positive that is what I heard. She said it so fast. If you watch the spoiler again please let us know. What in the heck is wrong with Hope. Liam hasn't changed one bit. He still disrespects Hope and it is only a matter of time before he does it all again with someone else. Someone needs to bop that girl in the head and wake her up.

Shirley, I've heard Wyatt every time I've seen it. Sorry if I'm misinforming you (and everyone else) and it said Liam, but I really think it was Wyatt.

Happy easter to you too!

#19   2014/04/19 03:47PM
    LDCOOL

Quote tuilp: hope should stay with wyatt

I want her too.

#20   2014/04/19 05:16PM
    bethonly

Quote cait2b:
    Quote ShirleyE:

Shirley, I've heard Wyatt every time I've seen it. Sorry if I'm misinforming you (and everyone else) and it said Liam, but I really think it was Wyatt.

Happy easter to you too!

she said break up with wyatt? like a question.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list