List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: I don t like the way......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I don t like the way......

Started by moocat at 2014/04/18 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 05:38PM, Views: 779, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/18 04:51PM
    I don t like the way......
    moocat

they are starting to portray Oliver.He was never like that before wanting to get in good with a girl just because her family has money. Sounding so uncaring and calous.I can t believe he would use Ally like that.If he is I bet he will really fall for her and then it will be too late if Maya has anything to do about it.

#2   2014/04/18 07:45PM
    Re: I don t like the way......
    LDCOOL

Quote moocat: they are starting to portray Oliver.He was never like that before wanting to get in good with a girl just because her family has money. Sounding so uncaring and calous.I can t believe he would use Ally like that.If he is I bet he will really fall for her and then it will be too late if Maya has anything to do about it.

I don't like it either. I agree 100%.

#3   2014/04/18 08:48PM
    SimplySoapy

And just what is it to Maya anyway??
    She's just having sour grapes because Oliver is no longer sniffing her way.

#4   2014/04/18 08:53PM
    cait2b

i still think he really likes her tbh. and that he is gonna fall in love with her. but maya's scorn is gonna tear them apart.

#5   2014/04/19 08:12AM
    festus

Quote cait2b: i still think he really likes her tbh. and that he is gonna fall in love with her. but maya's scorn is gonna tear them apart.

Maya's scorn is looking very unattractive on her. I wish she'd just let Carter go, because she's obviously not as into him as he is her.

#6   2014/04/19 08:26AM
    austinandjustin

I agree with the OP. It just seems so unOliverlike.

#7   2014/04/19 09:00AM
    wyattfan

I would have preferred that Oliver like Aly for herself and not have said "put up with her".
    I don't like the way they are making Oliver. I wasn't always crazy about Oliver especially after he and Brooke had sex.

#8   2014/04/19 09:03AM
    LDCOOL

Quote moocat: they are starting to portray Oliver.He was never like that before wanting to get in good with a girl just because her family has money. Sounding so uncaring and calous.I can t believe he would use Ally like that.If he is I bet he will really fall for her and then it will be too late if Maya has anything to do about it.

I don't get why they are portraying Oliver this way.

#9   2014/04/19 12:23PM
    Time Dragon

POOR OLIVER, he has never has a chance in hell to get the girl he wants. Hope, dumped him, just not because Brooke did the naughty with him against the wall...he thought she was Hope. Surly one who has sex with her many time hubby should know it...unless it is...let's not go there. Hope saw Liam with Steffy, who was fixing her computer and he messed her life up for awhile. Then they became friends, while Hope was with Oliver...then the no-no happened and bingo out to find...oh yeah Steffy found some new meat. I don't blame Steffy being a little unhappy and did a few things some one was talking her into and almost nailed her if taylor hadn't show up home to early. Nope Oliver will never get what he wants and now another woman is going to mess up his plan...which I think is a bad SL anyway. Aly just might kill Oliver...she is nuts.

#10   2014/04/19 01:01PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote LDCOOL:

I don't like it either. I agree 100%.

Count me in too!! Agree with your post 100%. Oliver finally gets a storyline and they are going this route. This character deserves a better plot than this.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list