List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Finally we see the papers again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Finally we see the papers again!

Started by lornaree at 2014/04/18 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 04:20AM, Views: 3427, Replies: 68
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2014/04/19 04:29PM
    Re: Finally we see the papers again!
    LDCOOL

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote dxdobson: That is his father. If she really wants will to be close to his dad she could have bill keep him while she is at work. It's not like he's KOB hunting. Bill should not have tried to keep will and at the end he did not but Katie and bill should make their son the priority and since Katie is the custodial parent she has a better opportunity to do so.
    Rihht now i think she is using her child to get back at bill and it is wrong.
    I don't really like bill but on this and his company he is right.
    That's the only reason I think Brooke should use the papers - if Katie continues to use will to hurt his dad.

Bill is bored. He is out of a job and has time on his hands. Arguing with Katie over Will gives him something to let out a bit of his frustration on and something to keep blaming her for.
    Give him his job back and lets see how much of his off duty time he spends with Will.
    I have no doubt he will retain the nursery that Katie introduced and call up Will to sit on his knee now and then. If the nursery had not been there when he got back I doubt he would have thought of it.

moneytalks= great posts! I would to see Bill holding Will.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 04:30PM
    #62   2014/04/19 04:43PM
    moneytalks

Bill admires the sort of mother Katie is. She is just right for Will as far as her mothering skills go. His whine is about himself and he feels she is just not giving him the respect he deserves.
    In his fuddled brain he believes that if Will was with Brooke and himself then Brooke would be just the same kind of mother as Katie is only better and he would be the father he was going to be - teach Will how to make money and let Katie (or the Katie substitute - Brooke) do the rest. He just doesn't get the reality that is Brooke.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 04:45PM
    #63   2014/04/19 04:56PM
    moneytalks

Brooke will probably use the papers.
    Brooke is all about winning whichever challenge she has taken on.
    I don't think she has given much thought to what her life or Katie's life will be like when Bill gets his job and sole custody of Will and Ridge comes to his senses and decides he wants her again. That is all she wants to achieve at this point.
    She is just concentrating on coming out on top and not letting anybody beat her.

#64   2014/04/19 05:15PM
    moneytalks

Quote moneytalks: Brooke will probably use the papers.
    Brooke is all about winning whichever challenge she has taken on.
    I don't think she has given much thought to what her life or Katie's life will be like when Bill gets his job and sole custody of Will and Ridge comes to his senses and decides he wants her again. That is all she wants to achieve at this point.
    She is just concentrating on coming out on top and not letting anybody beat her.

It is pretty much the same attitude with what she did at Forrester. It was not about who was best for the business - just let her son Rick be the boss.

#65   2014/04/19 05:38PM
    stargaze

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote june65: And what is in it for Brooke, she makes her man happy.

Is it terrible for her to want to make him happy? To give him back what his father wanted him to have?

Katie's not exactly broke. She has plenty of money, and should be out there establishing her own company.

Katie does not have lots of money. In her divorce request she asked for 1% of Spencer publications. I do not know what the value of that 1% is but the only way that she would see any cash is if she were to sell her 1% and I do not think that she has any plans to do that. Then she has the salary that she earns as CEO. Katie does have a supply of very expensive jewellery that Bill has bought her over the years whenever he did something wrong.

It was Karen's idea for Katie to ask for some of Bill's share of SP. It was once again Karen's idea to appoint Katie as CEO. Katie accepted because at the time it was a life line that was being thrown to her. She needed to be needed. Did she take some pleasure in informing Bill that he was no longer CEO of SP of course as she is only human.

Katie has not been running SP into the ground as so many posters what to make out. She has been implementing changes that she wanted to make with Karen's blessing. When they say that the profits have flat lined that does not mean that the company is losing money but rather that profits have not increased. There are changes that Karen wants made and she is afraid that if she reinstates Bill at this time that the changes that she wants will be thwarthed. She wants to give Katie a little more time to see if the company can grow as a result of the changes. It would not surprize me to find out that Bill has been working with Justin behind the scene to try to thwart Katie.

Poster have portrayed Katie as power hungry. Just because Katie wished to continue as CEO of SP does not make her power hungry. It makes her a person who is pleased to have a demanding career. Eric has said that Ridge has to earn back the position of President so why does Bill not have to earn back the position of CEO at SP. Ridge and his children own 50% of FC whereas Rick owns 0% and Eric owns 37.5%.

Maybe Katie should once again offer Bill a position of Co-VP with Liam.

Brooke should have destroyed the papers as she implied to Katie but we know that Brooke kept the papers in case she needed them to control Katie.

#66   2014/04/19 05:48PM
    stargaze

Quote gml0603: Karen should be more appreciative towards Brooke. After all, Brooke reached out to Caroline, her daughter, and gave her a prominent position at FC. She's also been very supportive of Caroline and Ricks relationship and marriage.

Bill also has been there for Caroline. He went over the top with Maya but he's been a pretty good uncle. Whatever happened between Karen and Bill she needs to move on. Psychology 101 says Karen lashing out at Bill is really about their father, not Bill.

She put Katie in a CEO position even though she didn't have any experience running a dynasty. Now that Katie is failing, Karen doesn't want to admit she failed too.

Spencer Publications probably never experienced this kind loss in profits. Katie spent too much time in bed with Ridge.

Now there on some "plan" to get back on track? How hard would it have been to cover the fashion show at Y&R? Liam is also responsible but at least he did a piece on Hope and HFTF. Even if it was to impress Hope, he put more out than Katie has.

I'm not sure what her motive is making Liam VP. I'm glad he is VP. I'm just surprised Katie went trusts Liam but not Justin

Liam has not been instrumental in helping to stab Katie in the back. Liam has not been the one out there saying that Katie is running the company down, that has been Justin. Justin is probably bored because Katie is keeping him out of the loop because she knows that he is Bill's spy and that he is looking for ways to get her out of the company. She may even have found that Justin has been bad mouthing her to clients because he wants Bill to be back in charge.

Justin tried to play the family card. I am surprized that Katie did not say yes we are family and that is why I have kept you on but where is your loyalty to me as a member of that family.

#67   2014/04/19 08:03PM
    festus

Quote bethonly: brooke wouldn't be GIVING those papers to bill. just returning them, they're already his. Katie signed them for him. at least, according to some posters, brooke gets something for sex. Katie loses something for sex... something BIG. she must be lousy in bed. she paid more for that sex than everybody on this show put together has paid.. but I bet bill is worth it.

Good point, being as Brooke basically stole them from Bill.

#68   2014/04/20 04:16AM
    bethonly

Quote moneytalks: Having watched Brooke make Forrester her own personal playground for so long, I think there is a storyline here.

Spencer has been missing out all these years. Romance does not seem to blossom in its offices, and hallways and steam rooms.

Let Brooke have Bill and no doubt she will be able to fix that for them as she gets to infiltrate Spencer and slice it up for her children.

there you go. spencer sounds like it's been a very boring place to work. just an occasional naked woman in a rain coat wandering in. can't wait for brooke to go in and spice things up.

#69   2014/04/20 04:20AM
    bethonly

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote cait2b: They'e only going to surface when Katie won't let Bill see Will. At least thats what I think. And if I'm right, Katie deserves every bit of it.

If Brooke said Ridge could only see RJ by himself - not with Katie for any reason I am sure Katie would say it was fine with her. Mother's choice. Ridge would then keep seeing RJ and having fun with RJ as often as was possible for him. He would no doubt change his work and Katie schedule to fit in with his times allotted for RJ. He would not just decide to stay away from RJ.
    Bill decided if he couldn't see Will with Brooke there then forget Will.
    When either or both parents have remarried things would have to change but that is a new arrangement involving two children and needs a new negotiation. But at the moment somebody has to be giving the child stability and a place where he belongs at a certain time for some sort of routine. The child has to know where home is going to be for the next 24 hours at least at the beginning of every new day.

you think rj figured that out for himself? ridge hasn't seen him since he went to bed with Katie. must be tough, working all day and being so tired you have to fall in bed the minute you get home. sorry rj....daddys busy.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list