List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Finally we see the papers again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Finally we see the papers again!

Started by lornaree at 2014/04/18 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 04:20AM, Views: 3681, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2014/04/19 01:32PM
    Re: Finally we see the papers again!
    Crazygolfer

Quote A-ryan45: Brook is unbelievable!! - can't STAND her
    Still don't think Brook's gonna win though.

Actually I hope she does if not there isn't going to be a company to get back! Katie has no idea how to run this company. Of course it doesn't help when she is at home in bed with Ridge!

#52   2014/04/19 01:49PM
    moneytalks

Having watched Brooke make Forrester her own personal playground for so long, I think there is a storyline here.

Spencer has been missing out all these years. Romance does not seem to blossom in its offices, and hallways and steam rooms.

Let Brooke have Bill and no doubt she will be able to fix that for them as she gets to infiltrate Spencer and slice it up for her children.

#53   2014/04/19 02:00PM
    june65

Quote Crazygolfer:

Actually I hope she does if not there isn't going to be a company to get back! Katie has no idea how to run this company. Of course it doesn't help when she is at home in bed with Ridge!

SP hasn't fallin because Ridge and Katie have been together for only a couple of weeks. Katie has been alone for months. Like I said they have set Katie up as the fall guy, and when they push so hard and finally get her out. There may be another to run it. Karen doesn't have to put Bill back into CEO position. Katie isn't the big shot, Karen is. And she may think that Katie is the better of the two to be in the CEO position. But if Katie was out, who would go in, Bill?? Who knows. Karen has the final say who is in the office not Bill and not Katie.

#54   2014/04/19 02:10PM
    cait2b

They'e only going to surface when Katie won't let Bill see Will. At least thats what I think. And if I'm right, Katie deserves every bit of it.

#55   2014/04/19 02:36PM
    moneytalks

Quote cait2b: They'e only going to surface when Katie won't let Bill see Will. At least thats what I think. And if I'm right, Katie deserves every bit of it.

If Brooke said Ridge could only see RJ by himself - not with Katie for any reason I am sure Katie would say it was fine with her. Mother's choice. Ridge would then keep seeing RJ and having fun with RJ as often as was possible for him. He would no doubt change his work and Katie schedule to fit in with his times allotted for RJ. He would not just decide to stay away from RJ.
    Bill decided if he couldn't see Will with Brooke there then forget Will.
    When either or both parents have remarried things would have to change but that is a new arrangement involving two children and needs a new negotiation. But at the moment somebody has to be giving the child stability and a place where he belongs at a certain time for some sort of routine. The child has to know where home is going to be for the next 24 hours at least at the beginning of every new day.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 02:41PM
    #56   2014/04/19 03:02PM
    dxdobson

Katie will not not bill see will unless she is around which is ridiculous! He's not an abusive father and Katie said he's not a monster but she is a control freak!
    And if Brooke said RJ could only be with ridge alone, which she wouldn't going by what we've seen so far, I think Katie would go over to brpoke's and whine that this was just Brooke's way of keeping ridge from her but it won't work because......(trumpet sounds), Ridge loves me!!!!! LOL!!!

#57   2014/04/19 03:31PM
    june65

Quote dxdobson: Katie will not not bill see will unless she is around which is ridiculous! He's not an abusive father and Katie said he's not a monster but she is a control freak!
    And if Brooke said RJ could only be with ridge alone, which she wouldn't going by what we've seen so far, I think Katie would go over to brpoke's and whine that this was just Brooke's way of keeping ridge from her but it won't work because......(trumpet sounds), Ridge loves me!!!!! LOL!!!

Katie didn't seem to have an issue with Bill seeing Will alone at the park, at liam's it was when he did a switch. Her coming to pick her son up and Bill not wanting to give her Will. When they agreed on her picking Will up earlier that day. Instead of Bill cooperating he decided that he wanted the baby to stay the night. This is where the cooperating on both sides have to be worked out.

Also when Bill wanted to see Will before going mountain climbing. He had an hour before he left. Didn't consider if Wills schedule was being interupted. Just I want. Why couldn't he swing by to see him? He didn't want to put himself out. Why couldn't Bill call Katie earlier and make arrangements?

Katie never thought Bill to be a monster. But Will is a baby. An is on a schedule.

#58   2014/04/19 03:37PM
    LDCOOL

I want her to lose.

#59   2014/04/19 03:53PM
    dxdobson

That is his father. If she really wants will to be close to his dad she could have bill keep him while she is at work. It's not like he's KOB hunting. Bill should not have tried to keep will and at the end he did not but Katie and bill should make their son the priority and since Katie is the custodial parent she has a better opportunity to do so.
    Rihht now i think she is using her child to get back at bill and it is wrong.
    I don't really like bill but on this and his company he is right.
    That's the only reason I think Brooke should use the papers - if Katie continues to use will to hurt his dad.

#60   2014/04/19 04:25PM
    moneytalks

Quote dxdobson: That is his father. If she really wants will to be close to his dad she could have bill keep him while she is at work. It's not like he's KOB hunting. Bill should not have tried to keep will and at the end he did not but Katie and bill should make their son the priority and since Katie is the custodial parent she has a better opportunity to do so.
    Rihht now i think she is using her child to get back at bill and it is wrong.
    I don't really like bill but on this and his company he is right.
    That's the only reason I think Brooke should use the papers - if Katie continues to use will to hurt his dad.

Bill is bored. He is out of a job and has time on his hands. Arguing with Katie over Will gives him something to let out a bit of his frustration on and something to keep blaming her for.
    Give him his job back and lets see how much of his off duty time he spends with Will.
    I have no doubt he will retain the nursery that Katie introduced and call up Will to sit on his knee now and then. If the nursery had not been there when he got back I doubt he would have thought of it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list