List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Finally we see the papers again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Finally we see the papers again!

Started by lornaree at 2014/04/18 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 04:20AM, Views: 3583, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2014/04/19 09:21AM
    Re: Finally we see the papers again!
    LDCOOL

Quote wyattfan: Ridge owns 20%. He gave Thomas 5%. I think Rick said that Thomas had more than him.
    This does answer the question about the papers.

Brooke may give them to Bill. I think she would damage any chance of reconciling with Kate.
    Also once Ridge learns that Brooke used the papers against Katie, I don't see him as being happy about that.

Ridge would not be happy with that. That's for sure.

#42   2014/04/19 09:36AM
    Lialovessoaps

I'm glad Brooke is doing this for the simple fact that she's right, Katie is not a Spencer by blood, and that's who Bill, Sr. wanted to run his company. His children and grandchildren should be operating Spencer Pub. not a disgruntled ex-spouse. Katie never thought of taking over as CEO until she found out about Brill, so this was a takeover based on spite. Karen infuriated me yesterday, because her decision to leave someone at the helm who is losing profits vs her brother whom she may not appreciate, but made plenty....Shows that she's not a good business woman either, and is doing this out of spite as well. I expected more from her than that.

#43   2014/04/19 10:13AM
    june65

And what is in it for Brooke, she makes her man happy. A few years down the line he splits from her for a younger model, and Brooke has distroyed her family, her sister, for a few good nights in bed. Says a lot.

#44   2014/04/19 10:35AM
    festus

Quote june65: And what is in it for Brooke, she makes her man happy. A few years down the line he splits from her for a younger model, and Brooke has distroyed her family, her sister, for a few good nights in bed. Says a lot.

That's a pretty unfair statement because you have no idea that is going to happen. But,even so, how is Brooke destroying her family by suggesting to Karen that she hire Bill back to their family company? A company that belongs to the Spencers, not Katie. Does Katie think that maybe SHE is destroying HER FAMILY by taking Ridge away from Brooke? Of course, not. Because poor sweet little Katie never does anything wrong.

#45   2014/04/19 10:39AM
    Lialovessoaps

Quote june65: And what is in it for Brooke, she makes her man happy.

Is it terrible for her to want to make him happy? To give him back what his father wanted him to have?

Katie's not exactly broke. She has plenty of money, and should be out there establishing her own company.

#46   2014/04/19 10:43AM
    Joyceann21

Brooke want to give Bill his company back, but not at the cost of losing her relationship with her little sister, Brooke does have a heart and she loves her little sister.

Katie is vicious. I believe that Katie is going to threaten to help raise RJ with Ridge. This is where Katie will force Brookes hand. The papers will come out, . IMO.

Brooke is no fool, she is not going to risk losing Ridge or her sister forever and she knows that is exactly what using those papers will do. But, if Ridge and Katie threatens her life with taking RJ then and only then will she be justified.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 10:51AM
    #47   2014/04/19 10:59AM
    june65

Quote festus:
    Quote june65: And what is in it for Brooke, she makes her man happy. A few years down the line he splits from her for a younger model, and Brooke has distroyed her family, her sister, for a few good nights in bed. Says a lot.

That's a pretty unfair statement because you have no idea that is going to happen. But,even so, how is Brooke destroying her family by suggesting to Karen that she hire Bill back to their family company? A company that belongs to the Spencers, not Katie. Does Katie think that maybe SHE is destroying HER FAMILY by taking Ridge away from Brooke? Of course, not. Because poor sweet little Katie never does anything wrong.

Never said anything about Katie being right being with Ridge, or actually wrong about Brooke talking to Karen about reinstating Bill.

That is something that is between Bill and Karen and they have to work it out. For some reason Karen doesn't want Bill there, and they have put Katie and her one percent in the middle. If Karen needed too, she could put anyone else in that position. This way they can totally blame Katie, who really hasn't got very much say over anything. Just trying to do her job.
    But to pull out the papers that should have been destroyed, openly using them against Katie. Is different. This is not Brookes fight. She will not gain anything by it. Not really, Bill and her have a precarious relationship. She much rather have been with Ridge, we know because of what she did over that last few months. It didn't work so she went back to Bill. She has been with him again for about a week. Is that really solid enough to put all your eggs in one basket?

No one ever stays together on this show, what makes it different between Bill and Brooke, or even Ridge and Katie. If she uses those papers for Bill, which she has no real ties (like children). She has nothing -at this point besides good sex. To get back at her sister, would be low even for Brooke. Katie deserves a battle but not with Brooke, it is between Bill and Katie.

#48   2014/04/19 12:31PM
    Time Dragon

OH MY, OH MY!!! I thought I saw those papers burn in the fireplace, while both Brooke and Katy watched them. Every thing is for Brooke... Brooke still wants Ridge and is using both Bill and Katie; it's in her gray matter even if she is not excepting it...but there it is...plots to get her way.

#49   2014/04/19 01:21PM
    gml0603

Karen should be more appreciative towards Brooke. After all, Brooke reached out to Caroline, her daughter, and gave her a prominent position at FC. She's also been very supportive of Caroline and Ricks relationship and marriage.

Bill also has been there for Caroline. He went over the top with Maya but he's been a pretty good uncle. Whatever happened between Karen and Bill she needs to move on. Psychology 101 says Karen lashing out at Bill is really about their father, not Bill.

She put Katie in a CEO position even though she didn't have any experience running a dynasty. Now that Katie is failing, Karen doesn't want to admit she failed too.

Spencer Publications probably never experienced this kind loss in profits. Katie spent too much time in bed with Ridge.

Now there on some "plan" to get back on track? How hard would it have been to cover the fashion show at Y&R? Liam is also responsible but at least he did a piece on Hope and HFTF. Even if it was to impress Hope, he put more out than Katie has.

I'm not sure what her motive is making Liam VP. I'm glad he is VP. I'm just surprised Katie went trusts Liam but not Justin

#50   2014/04/19 01:25PM
    moneytalks

Brooke is justifying her actions at Forrester as defending her children's rights.
    Katie has a child too. A Spencer child.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list