List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Finally we see the papers again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Finally we see the papers again!

Started by lornaree at 2014/04/18 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 04:20AM, Views: 3602, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2014/04/18 04:13PM
    Re: Finally we see the papers again!
    strangeland

Useless papers. Katie get a good lawyer. Those papers were signed under false pretenses. I would think the timeframe for them to be filed is long past.

#32   2014/04/18 04:15PM
    Sassywithclass

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote silent wife: can't wait either. I do not like the way Katie is acting. She is very vindictive.

I call what Katie is doing standing up for herself against a selfish couple who live their lives feasting on other people's misery.
    Bill throws money at a pregnant girl and tells her to get an abortion. He misused his power as CEO by blackmailing people and ripping worker's rights from his employees among so many other things. He is not and never was a nice person.
    What Brooke did to Katie needs no further re hashing. It is not up to Katie to get over it. It is about time she met someone who does the right thing when Brooke does the wrong thing.
    Ridge did not want to marry Brooke - that was perfectly clear and the mock wedding was staged by the writers to give Brooke's excuse that Katie is just like her some credibility. Katie rescued Ridge. She did not take Brooke's entitlement by marriage to Ridge. Brooke's actions did that.
    Vindictive??? Hardly. She is just not playing by Brooke's rules and believing all the hogwash about family that Brooke spews out. Karen didn't believe it either and it is Karen who is refusing to give Bill his job back. She has 50% to put with Bill's 49% and that would beat Katie's 1% hands down.
    If Bill gets his job back with those papers then it shows that he did not have a right to it and cannot get it in any honourable way. He has to sneak and use Katie sexually to do it and Brooke is getting her way at Forrester the same way. Brooke is not a prize. Brooke has always been characterized as some sort of alluring ADDICTIVE DRUG.
    I have no problem with the soap having evil, nasty, selfish users winning out by some clever evil deed and rejoicing in their nastiness but I do have a problem with twisting the characters of people who are trying for some decency being made the evil ones to provide an illusion the others are the heroes. It doesn't work for me.

Great post M Money. I'm glad she has the papers and will use them, Now Katie can really break free of brill 4 good. Brill won't last as long as ice last on a hot stove. 1 cent Willie and Brooke r 2 much alike. The both r bout themselves. Eventually one or both will stray. Katie will b just fine. I use 2 like Justin but that comment he made 2 Katie bout the borrowed heart was uncalled for. Everyone so against Katie 4 standing up 4 herself is just over the top. Brooke has taken over FC 4 revenge more than once. Belief formula was a fluke and she was married 2 Eric when she stumble onto it.SMH

#33   2014/04/18 04:38PM
    clicquot1

Quote lornaree: At least Brooke tried to go about things the right way, but as usual when things don't go her way, she resorts to scheming. Has Brooke been carrying them around in her purse this whole time. Remember Brooke how you felt when Bill tricked Katie into signing them. You are just as bad if you use them now.

LMBO! Brooke better prepare herself for the fallout because there will be some!

IMO, Katie will then convince nuRidge to the proxy of his two kids and try to pull a FC takeover and kick out Hope and Rick!

I know Bill has some stock and I think Eric has 37.5 % or something but those two don't have enough to hold off a hostile takeover do they?

That or somehow Katie will turn up working for FC, now!

I may like Brooke but she is gonna get some more Karma with a capital K and deserves it for using those papers!

#34   2014/04/18 04:57PM
    moneytalks

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote lornaree: At least Brooke tried to go about things the right way, but as usual when things don't go her way, she resorts to scheming. Has Brooke been carrying them around in her purse this whole time. Remember Brooke how you felt when Bill tricked Katie into signing them. You are just as bad if you use them now.

IMO, Katie will then convince nuRidge to the proxy of his two kids and try to pull a FC takeover and kick out Hope and Rick!

I know Bill has some stock and I think Eric has 37.5 % or something but those two don't have enough to hold off a hostile takeover do they?

I may like Brooke but she is gonna get some more Karma with a capital K and deserves it for using those papers!

The Forrester shares are interesting. Eric has 37.5% - Ridge, Steffi and Thomas together have 50%.
    The wildcard is the 12.5% Bill obtained when Donna divorced Eric.
    Put those with Eric's and that makes 50% to equal what Ridge can gather. There may be a tie breaker built into the company's original documents giving someone an extra vote to cover this eventuality. That could be Eric.
    Who has control of that 12.5%? Is it Bill who would probably side with Eric. Or is it Spencer Publications and therefore Katie so she might keep them out of the vote or side with Ridge to give an overwhelming majority against Eric.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 05:00PM
    #35   2014/04/18 05:01PM
    june65

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote clicquot1:

The Forrester shares are interesting. Eric has 37.5% - Ridge, Steffi and Thomas together have 50%.
    Put those with Eric's and that makes 50% to equal what Ridge can gather. There may be a tie breaker built into the company's original documents giving someone an extra vote to cover this eventuality. That could be Eric.
    Who has control of that 12.5%? Is it Bill who would probably side with Eric. Or is it Spencer Publications and therefore Katie so she might keep them out of the vote or side with Ridge to give an overwhelming majority against Eric.

Wow!! never thought of that, did Bill keep the shares for himself or incorporated them into SP.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 05:03PM
    #36   2014/04/19 12:12AM
    APRIL JOY

If Brooke use those papers I pray that Donna gives Brooke a good tongue lashing.I doubt she will she seems to be Brooke puppet.Hope I would love to see side with Katie on this.tells het mother how wrong she was to do that.I also would love for HOPE to say I am glad a gave them time to see what they felt
    .the we can see BROOKE face as she learns HOPE only had her come to Paris with her because of what she knew.

#37   2014/04/19 04:57AM
    stargaze

It did not surprize me to find out that Brooke had kept those papers. Yes Brooke was discussed by what Bill had done but she was more upset by the fact that Bill had used her in order to accomplish his goal. Brooke kept those papers so that she could use them in the future if she ever needed them.

Brooke tried to get Bill his job back by going to Karen because she knows that when she uses these papers it will show her reason for taking the papers was not totally for Katie's benefit but for her own.

Who knows, it may be possible that Eric will finally see Brooke for the person she is. We know that it will probably only convince Ridge that he made the right decision not to marry Brooke. One could make the case that if he had married Brooke then she would not have had a reason to use the papers but I believe that Brooke would have found another reason at a later point.

Question - How did Katie get to be the person in control of the amount of visitation time that Bill has? Did Bill sign away these rights in the original divorce agreement?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 05:01AM
    #38   2014/04/19 05:03AM
    bethonly

Quote clicquot1:

if bill sides with eric [and you know he will] they will be equal, 50-50. I would think the power would then go to ceo. maybe even president.

#39   2014/04/19 05:20AM
    ShirleyE

Quote june65:
    Quote moneytalks:
    Quote clicquot1:

Wow!! never thought of that, did Bill keep the shares for himself or incorporated them into SP.

I thought that after Stephanie took back the 37.5% back from Thomas that it left him with only 5%. Steffy owns 25% and I don't remember what Ridge owns. Eric owns 37.5% and Bill owns 12.5%. So I guess Ridge owns 25%. That makes it 50/50. 50% eric/Bill and 50% Ridge,Steffy and Thomas. I don't know if Steffy would go against Eric. Thomas would and I'm not sure about Ridge either. Regardless it would be a stalemate like you said. No clear winner.

#40   2014/04/19 09:16AM
    wyattfan

Ridge owns 20%. He gave Thomas 5%. I think Rick said that Thomas had more than him.
    This does answer the question about the papers.

Brooke may give them to Bill. I think she would damage any chance of reconciling with Kate.
    Also once Ridge learns that Brooke used the papers against Katie, I don't see him as being happy about that.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list