List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Finally we see the papers again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Finally we see the papers again!

Started by lornaree at 2014/04/18 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 04:20AM, Views: 3670, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2014/04/18 02:22PM
    Re: Finally we see the papers again!
    GGC7

Glad to see the papers back. I bet she goes to Katie and tells her she still has the papers and won't give them to Bill if she steps down and lets Bill come back. At least that why Katie will not have to share rights to Will.
    If she gives Bill the papers Katie loses all.

And personally I think Katie has forgot what her sister did to save her rear by switching those papers.
    Katie wants to punish everybody forever.

#22   2014/04/18 02:22PM
    moneytalks

So Bill should resume his position and bring the profits back up to where they were using all those methods Katie refused to use and that makes him a good CEO?

Katie could have kept the profits that way herself. Bill was not a clever CEO - just underhanded and ruthless.

Katie knew what she was doing would affect the bottom line. She was following Karen's instructions.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 02:24PM
    #23   2014/04/18 02:30PM
    GGC7

Karen promised Katie she would be there to help her too. But she left her all alone to figure it out. Liam is too busy chasing after Hope.

#24   2014/04/18 02:31PM
    roadie

Quote june65:
    Quote roadie:
    Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote YoungBoldLady50: Aahhh!!! The papers let the games begin!! Karen is wrong to leave the Spencer family business in Katie's' hand. One percent of the company is fine, but Bill should be CEO. As far as Will is concerned why is Bill not allowed joint custody. Unfortunately, Brooke using the "papers" may be the only way for Bill to achieve both objectives.

Katie simply isn't a good CEO. Complaints that Eric only offered Ridge the CEO of FC for personal reasons can be equally applied to Karen giving Katie the CEO of SP.

Instead of trying to get Ridge to turn down the job of co-vice president of FC, Katie wanted Brooke to turn it down, or Eric to withdraw the offer. Katie wanted Brooke fired from FC but couldn't get it down. But if Brooke wants and it appears she does want to get Katie fired she is very capable of getting that done. Katie started the firing game but Brooke can finish it.

Notice how Katie claims my son when talking about Will? She didn't get him by herself but she doesn't seem to want Bill to have anything to do with their son unless she has complete control. It is only right that Bill and Katie share custody of Will. He is their son.

Forgiveness is something you do for yourself, not just the person you forgive. When you don't forgive you can turn into a bitter, vindictive, and angry person. Katie shows why people should forgive to help themselves. Katie didn't and won't forgive and her anger is apparent to all. Let that stuff go Katie, perhaps then if you really love Ridge you can be happy. You certainly are not now.

I didn't even think about why she didn't tell Ridge not to take that vice president position. Good point. She doesn't want him to see how insecure and controlling she is just yet.

I don't see anything wrong with Brook giving those papers to Bill right now. Karen knows that business isn't good and that it was better when Bill was in charge but she's letting her own animosity get in the way of what's good for the family business. If it keeps going the way it is there will be no SP. I guess that's what Karen is waiting for.

I also don't think that those papers make Brook look bad if she gives them to Bill. It's not scheming. Katie was fool enough to sign those papers and it's time someone put her in her place.

OH, Lordie-You really don't think it would make Brooke look bad. Brooke was even used in that scam to get those papers signed. Bill faked a life and death situation. And he knew the Katie still had deep feelings for him.

So he slept with her, like a prostitute would sleep with someone to gain monetary value. He used Katies mind soul and body, for himself. He didn't care what it did to her. And you really think Brooke would be right to pull them out now. It would show how self loathing she is of herself, and of Katie if she did.

I don't see what Katie is doing as any better so I think she deserves it. Telling Brook to turn down a job and accusing her of going after Ridge when Ridge was trying to push her kids out of the company was out of line and I think she deserves it now. So happy Brook destroyed those papers is what Katie said. First she's attacking Brook and then she's so happy Brook put her first in that situation. I think Brook is realizing that Katie isn't the fragile little thing she thought she was and is retaliating. Katie's strong. She can handle it. And she certainly isn't the CEO that Bill is.

#25   2014/04/18 02:47PM
    silent wife

can't wait either. I do not like the way Katie is acting. She is very vindictive.

#26   2014/04/18 03:03PM
    june65

Quote roadie:
    Quote june65:
    Quote roadie:
    Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote YoungBoldLady50: Aahhh!!! The papers let the games begin!! Karen is wrong to leave the Spencer family business in Katie's' hand. One percent of the company is fine, but Bill should be CEO. As far as Will is concerned why is Bill not allowed joint custody. Unfortunately, Brooke using the "papers" may be the only way for Bill to achieve both objectives.

Katie simply isn't a good CEO. Complaints that Eric only offered Ridge the CEO of FC for personal reasons can be equally applied to Karen giving Katie the CEO of SP.

Instead of trying to get Ridge to turn down the job of co-vice president of FC, Katie wanted Brooke to turn it down, or Eric to withdraw the offer. Katie wanted Brooke fired from FC but couldn't get it down. But if Brooke wants and it appears she does want to get Katie fired she is very capable of getting that done. Katie started the firing game but Brooke can finish it.

Notice how Katie claims my son when talking about Will? She didn't get him by herself but she doesn't seem to want Bill to have anything to do with their son unless she has complete control. It is only right that Bill and Katie share custody of Will. He is their son.

Forgiveness is something you do for yourself, not just the person you forgive. When you don't forgive you can turn into a bitter, vindictive, and angry person. Katie shows why people should forgive to help themselves. Katie didn't and won't forgive and her anger is apparent to all. Let that stuff go Katie, perhaps then if you really love Ridge you can be happy. You certainly are not now.

I didn't even think about why she didn't tell Ridge not to take that vice president position. Good point. She doesn't want him to see how insecure and controlling she is just yet.

I don't see anything wrong with Brook giving those papers to Bill right now. Karen knows that business isn't good and that it was better when Bill was in charge but she's letting her own animosity get in the way of what's good for the family business. If it keeps going the way it is there will be no SP. I guess that's what Karen is waiting for.

I also don't think that those papers make Brook look bad if she gives them to Bill. It's not scheming. Katie was fool enough to sign those papers and it's time someone put her in her place.

OH, Lordie-You really don't think it would make Brooke look bad. Brooke was even used in that scam to get those papers signed. Bill faked a life and death situation. And he knew the Katie still had deep feelings for him.

So he slept with her, like a prostitute would sleep with someone to gain monetary value. He used Katies mind soul and body, for himself. He didn't care what it did to her. And you really think Brooke would be right to pull them out now. It would show how self loathing she is of herself, and of Katie if she did.

I don't see what Katie is doing as any better so I think she deserves it. Telling Brook to turn down a job and accusing her of going after Ridge when Ridge was trying to push her kids out of the company was out of line and I think she deserves it now. So happy Brook destroyed those papers is what Katie said. First she's attacking Brook and then she's so happy Brook put her first in that situation. I think Brook is realizing that Katie isn't the fragile little thing she thought she was and is retaliating. Katie's strong. She can handle it. And she certainly isn't the CEO that Bill is.

I agree that Katie is out of line, to ask Brooke to not work with Ridge. But we all know that Brooke will go after Ridge in the long term. Katie was right to say something to Eric about his interference of Ridge and Katie relationship. I would say something if there was interference in my relationship.

But I don't go along with Bill prostituting himself with Katie. He knew Katie at that point still loved him. Even Justin in todays show thought nothing of what Bill did to Katie. I don't see where condoning that type of behavior toward a woman makes a man look big or grand. And Brooke backing that incident up is below even her.

#27   2014/04/18 03:19PM
    moneytalks

Quote silent wife: can't wait either. I do not like the way Katie is acting. She is very vindictive.

I call what Katie is doing standing up for herself against a selfish couple who live their lives feasting on other people's misery.
    Bill throws money at a pregnant girl and tells her to get an abortion. He misused his power as CEO by blackmailing people and ripping worker's rights from his employees among so many other things. He is not and never was a nice person.
    What Brooke did to Katie needs no further re hashing. It is not up to Katie to get over it. It is about time she met someone who does the right thing when Brooke does the wrong thing.
    Ridge did not want to marry Brooke - that was perfectly clear and the mock wedding was staged by the writers to give Brooke's excuse that Katie is just like her some credibility. Katie rescued Ridge. She did not take Brooke's entitlement by marriage to Ridge. Brooke's actions did that.
    Vindictive??? Hardly. She is just not playing by Brooke's rules and believing all the hogwash about family that Brooke spews out. Karen didn't believe it either and it is Karen who is refusing to give Bill his job back. She has 50% to put with Bill's 49% and that would beat Katie's 1% hands down.
    If Bill gets his job back with those papers then it shows that he did not have a right to it and cannot get it in any honourable way. He has to sneak and use Katie sexually to do it and Brooke is getting her way at Forrester the same way. Brooke is not a prize. Brooke has always been characterized as some sort of alluring ADDICTIVE DRUG.
    I have no problem with the soap having evil, nasty, selfish users winning out by some clever evil deed and rejoicing in their nastiness but I do have a problem with twisting the characters of people who are trying for some decency being made the evil ones to provide an illusion the others are the heroes. It doesn't work for me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 03:20PM
    #28   2014/04/18 03:28PM
    LgnTimeViewer

$Bill with a clear head gave up joint custody. It was his choice to make.

#29   2014/04/18 03:37PM
    moneytalks

How clever is it to have two villains doing selfish, underhanded and nasty things to cause havoc with other people's lives who don't seem to have enough intelligence to realize that they are the ones doing antisocial things. They really believe it is everybody else who has the problem.
    Surely the mark of a good villain is that they are very clever. Brooke and Bill are just bullies.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 03:41PM
    #30   2014/04/18 03:48PM
    leslie1

I have to say... the obvious cruelty Brooke had planned as to even keeping these papers is quite ridiculous... no matter what Brooke is going to do this out of spite...the business is one thing, unfortunately, Bill tried to take that baby away from her...and if my sister ever did something like this over a guy... I would no longer ever have her as a sister again...But at this point... Brooke has always done what is good for herself nobody else, just look at her past...that's why Katie really had no problem in getting Brooke involved with Bill at the start...cause that is how Brooke works...it's always about some guy with her..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list