List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Finally we see the papers again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Finally we see the papers again!

Started by lornaree at 2014/04/18 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 04:20AM, Views: 3497, Replies: 68
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/18 10:58AM
    Finally we see the papers again!
    lornaree

At least Brooke tried to go about things the right way, but as usual when things don't go her way, she resorts to scheming. Has Brooke been carrying them around in her purse this whole time. Remember Brooke how you felt when Bill tricked Katie into signing them. You are just as bad if you use them now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 11:00AM
    #2   2014/04/18 11:01AM
    Re: Finally we see the papers again!
    gml0603

I pray those papers still exist!!

#3   2014/04/18 11:03AM
    lornaree

Quote gml0603: I pray those papers still exist!!

They just showed them.

#4   2014/04/18 11:04AM
    A-ryan45

Brook is unbelievable!! - can't STAND her
    Still don't think Brook's gonna win though.

#5   2014/04/18 11:17AM
    YoungBoldLady50

Aahhh!!! The papers let the games begin!! Karen is wrong to leave the Spencer family business in Katie's' hand. One percent of the company is fine, but Bill should be CEO. As far as Will is concerned why is Bill not allowed joint custody. Unfortunately, Brooke using the "papers" may be the only way for Bill to achieve both objectives.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 11:20AM
    #6   2014/04/18 11:29AM
    austinandjustin

Quote YoungBoldLady50: Aahhh!!! The papers let the games begin!! Karen is wrong to leave the Spencer family business in Katie's' hand. One percent of the company is fine, but Bill should be CEO. As far as Will is concerned why is Bill not allowed joint custody. Unfortunately, Brooke using the "papers" may be the only way for Bill to achieve both objectives.

Katie simply isn't a good CEO. Complaints that Eric only offered Ridge the CEO of FC for personal reasons can be equally applied to Karen giving Katie the CEO of SP.

Instead of trying to get Ridge to turn down the job of co-vice president of FC, Katie wanted Brooke to turn it down, or Eric to withdraw the offer. Katie wanted Brooke fired from FC but couldn't get it down. But if Brooke wants and it appears she does want to get Katie fired she is very capable of getting that done. Katie started the firing game but Brooke can finish it.

Notice how Katie claims my son when talking about Will? She didn't get him by herself but she doesn't seem to want Bill to have anything to do with their son unless she has complete control. It is only right that Bill and Katie share custody of Will. He is their son.

Forgiveness is something you do for yourself, not just the person you forgive. When you don't forgive you can turn into a bitter, vindictive, and angry person. Katie shows why people should forgive to help themselves. Katie didn't and won't forgive and her anger is apparent to all. Let that stuff go Katie, perhaps then if you really love Ridge you can be happy. You certainly are not now.

#7   2014/04/18 11:40AM
    jhaxx

Brook in her on way tried to do the right thing. She wanted to marry Ridge and was about to do so until you know what happened. Katie tried to do the right thing she thought about it and told Ridge to go back to brook and he did, but then she just could go on so she stopped the wedding. Now they have switched. I think Ridge is using Katie too, he is just like Bill. Logans need to read the hand writing on the wall. Now Brook brings up the papers to help her man so she thinks. its about to get good

#8   2014/04/18 11:43AM
    Rilynne

Woooo Hoooooo! I was so glad she pulled out those papers but I wonder why she didn't in front of Karen and Bill. She is still plotting her next move?? It seems like things are going to get very interesting...

#9   2014/04/18 11:45AM
    valencia4love

Finally!!! Queen Katie is finally going to be kicked off her throne!!! Oh, I can't wait to see the look on her face when Bill marches in her office and whips out the very papers she told Justin that Brooke had destroyed!!! Paybacks a biotch and Queen Katie is about to get hers in SPADES!!!!

#10   2014/04/18 11:47AM
    scrappie

LoL I love it. If those men are stupid enough to let these women rob them of their positions and their companies they deserve what they get. I bet it wouldn't happem to a real man. These fools are losing their legacies to some not very smart women. Can somebody say Pre-nup!😠

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list