List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Justin!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin!

Started by JaNell36 at 2014/04/18 06:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 08:12AM, Views: 1282, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/04/19 08:47AM
    Re: Justin!
    Joyceann21

Actually, I think I will watch the boys sparing one more time before I color eggs and make my two year old granddaughter's Easter basket

Happy Easter everyone!.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 08:50AM
    #12   2014/04/19 08:48AM
    LDCOOL

Quote Star Steffy: Hello Janell!

What a great group of people who entered into your thread. Hi Joyceann, BethOnly, Scrappie, LDCOOL, and Aus66.

Now did you catch Bill and Justin sparing yesterday…can we all say WOW??? They really looked beautiful. I hope we see them together again, hopefully at SP.

Happy Holidays All!
    Star Steffy

Hi star Steffy, I hope you have the greatest Easter ever! That's what you deserve.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 08:51AM
    #13   2014/04/19 09:43AM
    Lialovessoaps

I like Bill and Justin's friendship, but he ticked me off yesterday by speaking to Katie in a very unprofessional manner. If he thinks she so terrible, then leave and come back when Bill's in as CEO once again. She has a good reason not to trust him, so he should understand where she's coming from. The bottom line is he works for her, not the other way around.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 09:44AM
    #14   2014/04/20 10:44PM
    ajsp35801

I loved Justin from his first day in 2009. He and Donna were great together. I was very disappointed when they broke them up for no reason odd screen without ever having a storyline. They had loads of chemistry. I don't know why the writers won't put them back together.

#15   2014/04/20 10:55PM
    Star Steffy

Quote Joyceann21:

What a great group of people who entered into your thread. Hi Joyceann, BethOnly, Scrappie, LDCOOL, and Aus66.

Now did you catch Bill and Justin sparing yesterday…can we all say WOW??? They really looked beautiful. I hope we see them together again, hopefully at SP.

Happy Holidays All!

Star Steffy

Hi Star Steffy. Yes indeed! Bill and Justin, I don't think that it gets much better than this

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Joyceann, JaNelle, LDCOOL, BETHOnly, Laynget, Scrappie, Aus66 and Lialovesoaps!! Almost missed you there AJSP…Happy Easter!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/20 10:57PM
    #16   2014/04/23 07:49AM
    LDCOOL

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote Joyceann21:

Happy Holidays All!

Star Steffy

Hi Star Steffy. Yes indeed! Bill and Justin, I don't think that it gets much better than this

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Joyceann, JaNelle, LDCOOL, BETHOnly, Laynget, Scrappie, Aus66 and Lialovesoaps!! Almost missed you there AJSP…Happy Easter!

Happy belated Easter to you too.

#17   2014/04/23 08:09AM
    xseannax

Another great actor who has no storyline and we hardly ever see... sadly the standard operating procedure for B&B these days.

#18   2014/04/23 08:12AM
    LDCOOL

Quote Lialovessoaps: I like Bill and Justin's friendship, but he ticked me off yesterday by speaking to Katie in a very unprofessional manner. If he thinks she so terrible, then leave and come back when Bill's in as CEO once again. She has a good reason not to trust him, so he should understand where she's coming from. The bottom line is he works for her, not the other way around.

I agree 100%

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list