List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Justin!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin!

Started by JaNell36 at 2014/04/18 06:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 08:12AM, Views: 1287, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/18 06:25AM
    Justin!
    JaNell36

OK..I have been watching B&B since inception, with breaks here and there. My longest hiatus was 4 yrs cuz Brooke went back to Ridge when she was happy with Nick Marone! And I detest, hate loathe Ridge. Never ever liked him.. So I was done!

Started watching again when I heard Stephanie (SF) decided to leave and die from cancer. I never cared for her either so I was in again. No Ridge No Stephanie No Taylor.. Great. I was in heaven, anyways I digress

OK... What is Justin's back story? What is his deal and who is this BEAUTIFUL man with that smoking hot body! I am at a miss, why isn't he with some equally beautiful woman?

If anyone can fill me on please do.

Oliver and Justin snuck up on me and I like it!

#2   2014/04/18 06:38AM
    Re: Justin!
    Joyceann21

Quote JaNell36: OK..I have been watching B&B since inception, with breaks here and there. My longest hiatus was 4 yrs cuz Brooke went back to Ridge when she was happy with Nick Marone! And I detest, hate loathe Ridge. Never ever liked him.. So I was done!

Started watching again when I heard Stephanie (SF) decided to leave and die from cancer. I never cared for her either so I was in again. No Ridge No Stephanie No Taylor.. Great. I was in heaven, anyways I digress
    OK... What is Justin's back story? What is his deal and who is this BEAUTIFUL man with that smoking hot body! I am at a miss, why isn't he with some equally beautiful woman?

If anyone can fill me on please do.
    Oliver and Justin snuck up on me and I like it!

If I am correct, Justin came on BnB as Donna Logan sons father. Justin is also a very close friend to Bill who hired Justin as the Attorney at SP.

Yes he is gorgeous.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 06:41AM
    #3   2014/04/18 08:32AM
    bethonly

hi Janelle, hope you're back for good this time. I've missed you.
    joyceann is right. Justin is marcus dad, when he came back, she married him but they're divorced now of course. but i'll never know why she let him get away in the first place. he and bill are friends from school. he's a lawyer now and works for bills [soon to be again] company. have a great day Janelle and joyceann..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 08:34AM
    #4   2014/04/18 08:41AM
    Joyceann21

Quote bethonly: hi Janelle, hope you're back for good this time. I've missed you.
    joyceann is right. Justin is marcus dad, when he came back, she married him but they're divorced now of course. but i'll never know why she let him get away in the first place. he and bill are friends from school. he's a lawyer now and works for bills [soon to be again] company. have a great day Janelle and joyceann..

Thanks Bethonly. I could not think of Marcus's name.

#5   2014/04/18 08:50AM
    scrappie

Justin is Hot! And that sexy voice! Wow!! I would love to see him get a storyline.

#6   2014/04/18 08:54AM
    LDCOOL

Quote scrappie: Justin is Hot! And that sexy voice! Wow!! I would love to see him get a storyline.

I would love that too.

#7   2014/04/18 10:06AM
    aus66

Now THAT is some man candy! Less shirtless Ridge and much more shirtless Justin would be most appreciated.

#8   2014/04/18 09:05PM
    Star Steffy

Hello Janell!

What a great group of people who entered into your thread. Hi Joyceann, BethOnly, Scrappie, LDCOOL, and Aus66.

Now did you catch Bill and Justin sparing yesterday…can we all say WOW??? They really looked beautiful. I hope we see them together again, hopefully at SP.

Happy Holidays All!
    Star Steffy

#9   2014/04/19 07:17AM
    Layngel

Quote scrappie: Justin is Hot! And that sexy voice! Wow!! I would love to see him get a storyline.

Me too. He is really hot and I liked that scene with he and Bill.

#10   2014/04/19 08:42AM
    Joyceann21

Quote Star Steffy: Hello Janell!

What a great group of people who entered into your thread. Hi Joyceann, BethOnly, Scrappie, LDCOOL, and Aus66.

Now did you catch Bill and Justin sparing yesterday…can we all say WOW??? They really looked beautiful. I hope we see them together again, hopefully at SP.

Happy Holidays All!

Star Steffy

Hi Star Steffy. Yes indeed! Bill and Justin, I don't think that it gets much better than this

Happy Easter!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list