List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Started by Houston777 at 2014/04/17 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 09:38AM, Views: 6557, Replies: 160
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2014/04/18 05:57PM
    Re: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!
    june65

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote iknowbetter: Katie was pleased when Brooke saved her position and sole custody of Will. Why would she work with Ridge to destroy Brooke's children? If Katie's vendetta was aimed solely at Brooke that is okay, but she crossed the line. Katie should have to pay for her nieces and nephews she tried to destroy to get back at her sisters and husband.

Katie's nieces and nephews were not in Ridge's sights at all. Except for Rick working under Ridge instead of Ridge being answerable to Rick. And that was going to happen just as soon as Ridge did the right thing and dropped Katie so he could become CEO.
    Never was Ridge going to get rid of HFTF. He was in fact going to give it an upgrade to Forrester standards instead of a poor cousin look that it had now.
    To say Katie was going to destroy her nieces and nephews is just not indicated by the story line.

There is no place where it indicates that Ridge was planning on getting rid of the moneymaker HFTF.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 06:01PM
    #82   2014/04/18 06:24PM
    Sassywithclass

Quote bethonly:
    Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote june65:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote june65: Even Eric and the other men in her life should look at Brooke with disgust. The only on who should be happy with her is Bill because in the long run he is the only one that benefits from Brookes actions. Brooke will never beable to take back what she does if she uses the papers.

The papers have no effect on Brooke, but effects Katies life to the very core. One woman to another if Brooke uses the papers she just shows how unworthy she is of having family.

it will probably affect Katie the same way it affected bill. why is she better than him? wife to husband Katie showed how unworthy she is to be married. didn't it effect his family too?

Unworthy to be a wife? Now whose standards are we going by. Katie is unworthy and Brooke is worthy. What makes her more worthy, she is available morning noon and night. And Brooke is a yes girl, yes Bill can do whatever he wants.

I really don't see anything that great in the Brill relationship, besides bedroom time. They have a lot of chemistry, but you got to have more going for you than that.

Katies qualities are different than Brookes, but that for sure doesn't make her unworthy.

everyone keeps saying what's good for will. does brooke have a dog in this fight?
    wasn't it Katie who suggested to ridge that rj and he move in her house? didn't Karen and Katie screw bill out of the 1% of the company? didn't Katie go see eric about ridge and brooke working together?
    why can Katie do it and not brooke? I like brill together so I feel that they are right. you like kridge so you feel the opposite. that does not make either of us right but they've both done things that neither of us would be proud of.
    just because you were the first to do something doesn't make you a worse person than the one who did the same thing after you did it.
    you said something about brookes man, [bill]. didn't Katie just spend a week in bed with ridge? she told bill that it wouldn't be right for will to see his dad with his aunt. now she says that will is too young to understand but rj isn't. yet she wants him to move in with them?
    I bet if katie had some papers that would keep brooke away from ridge she would have been waving them when she went to see eric.
    I cannot wait for bill to get his hands on those papers and kick katies incompetent butt to the curb. better yet, let brooke or Justin do it for him. they would enjoy it I think.

Hi my friend from the otherside. ITA with u. Don't care 4 Brill nor Kridge relationship. Sure 1 cent is hot. My only problem with the whole thing is Katie can't blink and she is bashed. Brooke can't do no wrong and she is praised. We all have Fav but when your Fav is wrong they r wrong. People should not tear down others just 2 justify the bad behavior of another. Debate the s/l don't make stuff up that can clearly b shown as Fan Fiction. I know u love Briil and that's great. U don't make stuff up though, U have been fair 2 Katie as far as I c. U do get your lil zingers n. LMBO. 1 more week of testing. Have a great night my friend.

hi sassy... so is this the last year you go to school? I bet you'll be glad when it's over for you. how's mary? hope she and joseph are doing well. before you go for a job interview, you better practice writing real words. when we did shorthand about 100 yeas ago, I could not spell after writing that for awhile. lol I was kinda lost when I had to write real words. even the 2-3 letter ones like be, see, you, too. do you ever have that problem? have a great night sassy. hug your mom first chance you get.

LMBO I know. I'm bad at it 2. My mom get on me all the time when I text her. I'm opening up my own Healthcare agency. My mom is a nurse and she's been working on the papers 2 expand my shop. It's sad I'm n college and have 2 think hard how 2 spell.LOL I will recieve my masters n Healthcare Administration, but I have a Bs n Fashion Marketimg/Designs. Mom want me 2 go back 4 my Dr.SMH I'll B 24 n June and i'm tired of school. LOL Joseph/Mary r fine. I was home 4 mom B-day 11 April. That lady is a fighter. Nine year battle with cancer and still standing strong. Thank U so much my friend 4 your encouragement. We will meet one day and hit the strip joint. LOL Eye candy/Moscato. Spending Easter at school but Mother's day I'm finished 4 awhile. Have a great night my very special friend.

#83   2014/04/18 07:07PM
    Sassywithclass

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote iknowbetter: Katie was pleased when Brooke saved her position and sole custody of Will. Why would she work with Ridge to destroy Brooke's children? If Katie's vendetta was aimed solely at Brooke that is okay, but she crossed the line. Katie should have to pay for her nieces and nephews she tried to destroy to get back at her sisters and husband.

ROTFLMBO

Katie's nieces and nephews were not in Ridge's sights at all. Except for Rick working under Ridge instead of Ridge being answerable to Rick. And that was going to happen just as soon as Ridge did the right thing and dropped Katie so he could become CEO.
    Never was Ridge going to get rid of HFTF. He was in fact going to give it an upgrade to Forrester standards instead of a poor cousin look that it had now.
    To say Katie was going to destroy her nieces and nephews is just not indicated by the story line.

ROTHFLMBO money from K-mart 2 MK, JC,SM, MJ real coulture. LOL

#84   2014/04/18 07:22PM
    moneytalks

Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote moneytalks:

ROTFLMBO

ROTHFLMBO money from K-mart 2 MK, JC,SM, MJ real coulture. LOL

I've been spending a fair bit of my time rolling around on the floor lately too. Especially listening to Brooke earnestly giving advice to Karen. Rick and Brooke should have been listening when Carolyn said Ridge wasn't going anywhere when Rick wanted him to go back to Paris. Carolyn wants to learn from Ridge because she knows he is so much better at design than she is yet.

#85   2014/04/18 07:30PM
    Houston777

Quote june65:
    Quote iknowbetter: Katie told Brooke that she and Ridge will raise Will and RJ. What sensible person would tell the ex-wife that she is taking her child from her. Brooke has every right to give Bill shared custody of Will and since RJ is now living with Brooke, Ridge does not have the power he did when in Paris.

Karen said family has nothing to do with it. Katie told the lawyer (name??) that family has nothing to do with it. Then all gloves are off. The lawyer will take pleasure in filing those papers before presenting them to the board with Bill in tow. He is no small fry. He helped Bill to run and acquire his wealth.

You go out of your way to destroy my family and business I will show you just how to get it done.

I never heard Katie say she will raise RJ. I think it was more like she would welcome RJ as part of a family. I don't think Katie plans on taking RJ away from his mother. I know she let Ridge know that RJ was welcomed at her home anytime.

That is the way I heard it also.

#86   2014/04/18 07:31PM
    Houston777

Quote moneytalks:

Katie was the one that thought up Hope for the Future, even though Hope took credit for it.

#87   2014/04/18 08:58PM
    Msbutterfly58

Katie went to Eric first
    Brooke is only reacting to Katie trying to get Eric to fire her. If Katie can dish it out, she should be able to take it. She playing in the big league. I can't understand why it's ok for Katie to ask Eric to get rid of Brooke, but it's not ok for Brooke to ask Karen to fire Katie.
    Brooke did try to be friendly with Katie, but Katie wants Brooke to be alone. That is why Brooke decided to start back seeing Bill. Both of them should be happy now. They have each others husband. If Katie stop pushing, Brooke will too.

If Katie don't want Brooke working with Ridge she should encourage Ridge to quit, not Brooke.

#88   2014/04/19 01:26AM
    MissMia

Quote Joyceann21:
    Quote scrappie: I can't believe the words that come out of Brooke's mouth. What would have been best for both families was to not lay down with her sister's husband in the first place but she didn't think about that! Brooke is a sick woman.

Katie wanted Brook and Bill together so, they are together. Katie never should have been the CEO of SP. IMO-Katie should have been happy with her new boy friend and went on about her businesses. If she had, she might have avoided flat lining SP and pissing Brooke off. Now she will get what is coming to her.

AMEN to that Joyceann21

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 01:28AM
    #89   2014/04/19 05:22AM
    stargaze

Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote bethonly: I guess it's ok that Katie wants brooke to give up her job so ridge won't be around her. she didn't tell brooke to give up her job but wants to know why brooke is coming to work now. she knows that the more brooke is around ridge, the less chance she [Katie] has a chance of keeping him. I hope brooke never looks at him again but she should keep her job to protect her kids jobs from him. donna said today that Katie should be happy with ridge and not worry about brill. I guess everyone is noticing how unhappy Katie seems to be with this new arrangement. she with ridge and brooke with bill. I think Katie still wants bill or at the least, she doesn't want brooke to have him.

What I don't understand is why Katie (and I guess Karen because she said something about it) doesn't ask Ridge to turn down the position of co-vice president? Why do they just assume Brooke should? If Katie is that insecure, and she is, it's not Brooke's job to reassure her of how much Ridge loves her, it's Ridge's job. He didn't take the job of CEO because of his love of Katie, why didn't he turn down the job of co-vice president? He was gone for FC for over a year and the company didn't fold up and die without him, in fact it prospered. Since he doesn't agree with the new direction of FC, it would make sense if he started his own company. Is it just sexism that Brooke is supposed to give up her job?

Katie doesn't think it's too much for Brooke to give up her job, so why shouldn't Brooke think it's too much for Katie to give up hers?

Also if Katie is so in love with Ridge why does it matter to her that Brooke called her to tell her that Brooke and Bill were back together? It shouldn't matter to her one way or another if Brooke and Bill are living together. However, it does seem to bother her very much. Even Donna commented on how angry Katie is.

The phone call was interesting. On one hand yes, I do believe that Brooke called Katie to rub it in. You're with the momma's boy and I'm with the stallion. On the other hand perhaps Brooke didn't want any more secrets between them. But I also think that Brooke didn't want to repeat the mistake of not telling Katie about Brooke and Bill were together after Katie threw her wedding rings at them and told them she wanted a divorce. If Brooke and Bill had told Katie then, Katie wouldn't have been able to play the victim card. You said you wanted a divorce we believed you. Perhaps Brooke didn't want a repeat of victim Katie.

Brooke always uses words to her advantage. Brooke's entire motive was to make sure that Ridge would know that she was back with Bill and to also let Katie know. Katie was not surprized by the news because she knew it was going to happen eventually.

Brooke is believable because she never questions her motives. Just like she likes to cling to the idea that Katie wanted her to be with Bill while forgetting the fact that Katie begged her to stay away from Bill.

Brooke is out to get back at Katie for talking to Eric about his offering Ridge the CEO position if he was to go back to Brooke and because Katie told Brooke that she could turn down the position.

#90   2014/04/19 05:32AM
    stargaze

Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote bethonly: as soon as Karen said there's nothing they could do about Katie being ceo and brooke said, "are you sure about that?" I knew what was coming next. the papers are intact and ready to go. I knew brooke would not destroy them. she's the smartest business woman on the show. no wonder she has all the power.

Katie started the "fire" game. She believed that Brooke had destroyed the papers. She should have destroyed them herself before tying to get Brooke fired, since Brooke can get her fired. Not smart.

Yes, once again Katie is going to pay for the fact that she actually still manages to make the mistake of believing Brooke. Katie believes that Brooke destroyed the papers because that is what Brooke lead her to believe. Katie never listens carefully enough to what Brooke says. Brooke would have implied that she destroyed the papers but she would never have said that she did destroy the papers. Brooke is the master of truth manipulation.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list