List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Started by Houston777 at 2014/04/17 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 09:38AM, Views: 6764, Replies: 160
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2014/04/18 02:47PM
    Re: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!
    iknowbetter

Katie told Brooke that she and Ridge will raise Will and RJ. What sensible person would tell the ex-wife that she is taking her child from her. Brooke has every right to give Bill shared custody of Will and since RJ is now living with Brooke, Ridge does not have the power he did when in Paris.

Karen said family has nothing to do with it. Katie told the lawyer (name??) that family has nothing to do with it. Then all gloves are off. The lawyer will take pleasure in filing those papers before presenting them to the board with Bill in tow. He is no small fry. He helped Bill to run and acquire his wealth.

You go out of your way to destroy my family and business I will show you just how to get it done.

#72   2014/04/18 03:27PM
    june65

Quote iknowbetter: Katie told Brooke that she and Ridge will raise Will and RJ. What sensible person would tell the ex-wife that she is taking her child from her. Brooke has every right to give Bill shared custody of Will and since RJ is now living with Brooke, Ridge does not have the power he did when in Paris.

Karen said family has nothing to do with it. Katie told the lawyer (name??) that family has nothing to do with it. Then all gloves are off. The lawyer will take pleasure in filing those papers before presenting them to the board with Bill in tow. He is no small fry. He helped Bill to run and acquire his wealth.

You go out of your way to destroy my family and business I will show you just how to get it done.

I never heard Katie say she will raise RJ. I think it was more like she would welcome RJ as part of a family. I don't think Katie plans on taking RJ away from his mother. I know she let Ridge know that RJ was welcomed at her home anytime.

#73   2014/04/18 03:41PM
    bethonly

Quote june65:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote june65: Even Eric and the other men in her life should look at Brooke with disgust. The only on who should be happy with her is Bill because in the long run he is the only one that benefits from Brookes actions. Brooke will never beable to take back what she does if she uses the papers.

The papers have no effect on Brooke, but effects Katies life to the very core. One woman to another if Brooke uses the papers she just shows how unworthy she is of having family.

it will probably affect Katie the same way it affected bill. why is she better than him? wife to husband Katie showed how unworthy she is to be married. didn't it effect his family too?

Unworthy to be a wife? Now whose standards are we going by. Katie is unworthy and Brooke is worthy. What makes her more worthy, she is available morning noon and night. And Brooke is a yes girl, yes Bill can do whatever he wants.

I really don't see anything that great in the Brill relationship, besides bedroom time. They have a lot of chemistry, but you got to have more going for you than that.

Katies qualities are different than Brookes, but that for sure doesn't make her unworthy.

everyone keeps saying what's good for will. does brooke have a dog in this fight?
    wasn't it Katie who suggested to ridge that rj and he move in her house? didn't Karen and Katie screw bill out of the 1% of the company? didn't Katie go see eric about ridge and brooke working together?
    why can Katie do it and not brooke? I like brill together so I feel that they are right. you like kridge so you feel the opposite. that does not make either of us right but they've both done things that neither of us would be proud of.
    just because you were the first to do something doesn't make you a worse person than the one who did the same thing after you did it.
    you said something about brookes man, [bill]. didn't Katie just spend a week in bed with ridge? she told bill that it wouldn't be right for will to see his dad with his aunt. now she says that will is too young to understand but rj isn't. yet she wants him to move in with them?
    I bet if katie had some papers that would keep brooke away from ridge she would have been waving them when she went to see eric.
    I cannot wait for bill to get his hands on those papers and kick katies incompetent butt to the curb. better yet, let brooke or Justin do it for him. they would enjoy it I think.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 03:45PM
    #74   2014/04/18 03:48PM
    bethonly

Quote june65:
    Quote iknowbetter: Katie told Brooke that she and Ridge will raise Will and RJ. What sensible person would tell the ex-wife that she is taking her child from her. Brooke has every right to give Bill shared custody of Will and since RJ is now living with Brooke, Ridge does not have the power he did when in Paris.

I never heard Katie say she will raise RJ. I think it was more like she would welcome RJ as part of a family. I don't think Katie plans on taking RJ away from his mother. I know she let Ridge know that RJ was welcomed at her home anytime.

yeah he's welcome. she asked ridge why he and rj didn't move in with her. if she wants to see a mean side of brooke, just let that happen.

#75   2014/04/18 04:18PM
    Houston777

Quote june65:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote jcyl:
    Quote Joyceann21:
    Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote jcyl: Frankly, the only one at this point making any sense is Brooke!

Ok, it was payback for Katie and Karen to clandestinely steal Bill's position at Spencer Publications.....

However at this point, Katie and Bill are divorced....Katie is with Ridge.....Katie has no business running any huge business as evidenced by the lack of profit.....

WTH is Katie running the Spencer FAMILY business as she is no longer

family........just saying.....

I agree i think Katie should thank Brooke and talk Ridge into quitting FC and they both open up their own company while Brooke eats crow.

I wouldn't care if she ever thank Brooke, she just need to get her head out of her behind and give Bill his position back. I was really hoping that Brooks would not need to use the papers, but I guess it was inevitable.

Assuming that Brooke still has the company and custody papers, I believe Brooke is just trying to get the players to play nice and give Bill back his CEO position....

I just read a spoiler for week after next that says Brooke takes action when Katie refuses to let Bill spend time with Will.......wondering if that will be the catalyst to bringing forward the papers......

Katie has some nerve....She is living with Ridge, but I don't see Brooke refusing to let RJ spend time with Ridge......Katie is such a spiteful hypocrite.......

brooke has the papers. she pulled them out of her purse today. they'll be used soon now.

This goes to show you what kind of sister Brooke really is. Anything to keep her bed filled. Sister never meant much to brooke only a man, any man. If Ridge didn't play along she will screw the sister for the next man.

Exactly, then she is showing that she has a real vendetta!

#76   2014/04/18 04:28PM
    Sassywithclass

Quote bethonly:
    Quote june65:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote june65: Even Eric and the other men in her life should look at Brooke with disgust. The only on who should be happy with her is Bill because in the long run he is the only one that benefits from Brookes actions. Brooke will never beable to take back what she does if she uses the papers.

The papers have no effect on Brooke, but effects Katies life to the very core. One woman to another if Brooke uses the papers she just shows how unworthy she is of having family.

it will probably affect Katie the same way it affected bill. why is she better than him? wife to husband Katie showed how unworthy she is to be married. didn't it effect his family too?

Unworthy to be a wife? Now whose standards are we going by. Katie is unworthy and Brooke is worthy. What makes her more worthy, she is available morning noon and night. And Brooke is a yes girl, yes Bill can do whatever he wants.

I really don't see anything that great in the Brill relationship, besides bedroom time. They have a lot of chemistry, but you got to have more going for you than that.

Katies qualities are different than Brookes, but that for sure doesn't make her unworthy.

everyone keeps saying what's good for will. does brooke have a dog in this fight?
    wasn't it Katie who suggested to ridge that rj and he move in her house? didn't Karen and Katie screw bill out of the 1% of the company? didn't Katie go see eric about ridge and brooke working together?
    why can Katie do it and not brooke? I like brill together so I feel that they are right. you like kridge so you feel the opposite. that does not make either of us right but they've both done things that neither of us would be proud of.
    just because you were the first to do something doesn't make you a worse person than the one who did the same thing after you did it.
    you said something about brookes man, [bill]. didn't Katie just spend a week in bed with ridge? she told bill that it wouldn't be right for will to see his dad with his aunt. now she says that will is too young to understand but rj isn't. yet she wants him to move in with them?
    I bet if katie had some papers that would keep brooke away from ridge she would have been waving them when she went to see eric.
    I cannot wait for bill to get his hands on those papers and kick katies incompetent butt to the curb. better yet, let brooke or Justin do it for him. they would enjoy it I think.

Hi my friend from the otherside. ITA with u. Don't care 4 Brill nor Kridge relationship. Sure 1 cent is hot. My only problem with the whole thing is Katie can't blink and she is bashed. Brooke can't do no wrong and she is praised. We all have Fav but when your Fav is wrong they r wrong. People should not tear down others just 2 justify the bad behavior of another. Debate the s/l don't make stuff up that can clearly b shown as Fan Fiction. I know u love Briil and that's great. U don't make stuff up though, U have been fair 2 Katie as far as I c. U do get your lil zingers n. LMBO. 1 more week of testing. Have a great night my friend.

#77   2014/04/18 04:36PM
    iknowbetter

Katie was pleased when Brooke saved her position and sole custody of Will. Why would she work with Ridge to destroy Brooke's children? If Katie's vendetta was aimed solely at Brooke that is okay, but she crossed the line. Katie should have to pay for her nieces and nephews she tried to destroy to get back at her sisters and husband.

#78   2014/04/18 04:45PM
    june65

Quote bethonly:
    Quote june65:
    Quote bethonly:

I'm not particularly a Kridge fan. But it has been a continual get Katie for reacting to what is going on.

1% is nothing, even Justin told Bill to take it because Katie could have gotten much more.

When Ridge stated concern for RJ, Katie didn't say she wanted custody or to raise RJ. She let Ridge know that RJ was welcome in her home. She also said that Bill was not a monster.

Katie did go to Eric to talk about his set up with Ridge/ Brooke. She also let him know that she knew he offered the CEO to Ridge if he went back to Brooke and dump Katie. Katie let him know she knew the motivation behind the co vice-president job was to try to get them back together. We all know that.

My anger is more with Brooke than Bill, what is Brooke doing with Bill? She loves him so much that she calls Katie even before Bill can stretch out and relax after sex, to alert Katie and Ridge that Bill and her are together again,(that was nothing but tacky)

Brill might be in the picture, but I think she is using Bill. Everything that Brooke is doing is motivated by her anger toward Katie.
    A secret meeting with Karen(don't tell anyone) even Bill didn't know about it.

Hanging on to the papers. That wasn't Bill, she is pulling them out to get back at Katie. But Bill will be delighted that they still exist. Brooke can't leave it alone, this is Bill and Katie battle, but Brooke for some reason can't leave it to them to work it out. Maybe to look good in Bills eyes. But like most divorcing couples if left alone they would handle it. Brooke is making it her battle and it's because of Ridge not Bill.

Katie went to Eric, not in secret. she didn't even close the door to hide anything.

My comment on the morning noon and night was out of Brookes mouth, I only repeated it. Bad me.

Of course Katie is coming out fighting, that is all she had for months with Brooke. She has lost her husband, and has had Brooke continually on her back about living with it, get over it, and all that kind of stuff. And then turns around and wants Katie to kiss and make up with her. If I was Katie I would also be very cautious about Brooke.

#79   2014/04/18 04:56PM
    bethonly

Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote june65:
    Quote bethonly:

Hi my friend from the otherside. ITA with u. Don't care 4 Brill nor Kridge relationship. Sure 1 cent is hot. My only problem with the whole thing is Katie can't blink and she is bashed. Brooke can't do no wrong and she is praised. We all have Fav but when your Fav is wrong they r wrong. People should not tear down others just 2 justify the bad behavior of another. Debate the s/l don't make stuff up that can clearly b shown as Fan Fiction. I know u love Briil and that's great. U don't make stuff up though, U have been fair 2 Katie as far as I c. U do get your lil zingers n. LMBO. 1 more week of testing. Have a great night my friend.

hi sassy... so is this the last year you go to school? I bet you'll be glad when it's over for you. how's mary? hope she and joseph are doing well. before you go for a job interview, you better practice writing real words. when we did shorthand about 100 yeas ago, I could not spell after writing that for awhile. lol I was kinda lost when I had to write real words. even the 2-3 letter ones like be, see, you, too. do you ever have that problem? have a great night sassy. hug your mom first chance you get.

#80   2014/04/18 05:54PM
    moneytalks

Quote iknowbetter: Katie was pleased when Brooke saved her position and sole custody of Will. Why would she work with Ridge to destroy Brooke's children? If Katie's vendetta was aimed solely at Brooke that is okay, but she crossed the line. Katie should have to pay for her nieces and nephews she tried to destroy to get back at her sisters and husband.

Katie's nieces and nephews were not in Ridge's sights at all. Except for Rick working under Ridge instead of Ridge being answerable to Rick. And that was going to happen just as soon as Ridge did the right thing and dropped Katie so he could become CEO.
    Never was Ridge going to get rid of HFTF. He was in fact going to give it an upgrade to Forrester standards instead of a poor cousin look that it had now.
    To say Katie was going to destroy her nieces and nephews is just not indicated by the story line.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list