List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Started by Houston777 at 2014/04/17 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 09:38AM, Views: 6187, Replies: 160
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2014/04/18 01:06PM
    Re: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!
    bethonly

Quote june65: Even Eric and the other men in her life should look at Brooke with disgust. The only on who should be happy with her is Bill because in the long run he is the only one that benefits from Brookes actions. Brooke will never beable to take back what she does if she uses the papers.

The papers have no effect on Brooke, but effects Katies life to the very core. One woman to another if Brooke uses the papers she just shows how unworthy she is of having family.

it will probably affect Katie the same way it affected bill. why is she better than him? wife to husband Katie showed how unworthy she is to be married. didn't it effect his family too?

#62   2014/04/18 01:06PM
    austinandjustin

Quote bethonly: Katie screws around too. she's just not as good as brooke is. she was so glad today that brooke destroyed those papers yet she's been running her down ever since the day brooke got them. if I were brooke I would show Katie just how good a sftv I am. at least brooke learned her survival skills there. Katie knows nothing about how to survive. any ceo would have made sure those papers were destroyed. not just assume.

First of all I wanted to say Well Said!!!!

Second what is a sftv?

#63   2014/04/18 01:07PM
    jcyl

Quote bethonly:
    Quote jcyl:
    Quote Joyceann21:
    Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote jcyl: Frankly, the only one at this point making any sense is Brooke!

Ok, it was payback for Katie and Karen to clandestinely steal Bill's position at Spencer Publications.....

However at this point, Katie and Bill are divorced....Katie is with Ridge.....Katie has no business running any huge business as evidenced by the lack of profit.....

WTH is Katie running the Spencer FAMILY business as she is no longer

family........just saying.....

I agree i think Katie should thank Brooke and talk Ridge into quitting FC and they both open up their own company while Brooke eats crow.

I wouldn't care if she ever thank Brooke, she just need to get her head out of her behind and give Bill his position back. I was really hoping that Brooks would not need to use the papers, but I guess it was inevitable.

Assuming that Brooke still has the company and custody papers, I believe Brooke is just trying to get the players to play nice and give Bill back his CEO position....

I just read a spoiler for week after next that says Brooke takes action when Katie refuses to let Bill spend time with Will.......wondering if that will be the catalyst to bringing forward the papers......

Katie has some nerve....She is living with Ridge, but I don't see Brooke refusing to let RJ spend time with Ridge......Katie is such a spiteful hypocrite.......

brooke has the papers. she pulled them out of her purse today. they'll be used soon now.

SuperCool.....I knew Brooke was smart......

And it proves my point......she will use the papers as a last resort as tried to appeal to Karen and Katie to do the right thing.......since they won't.......

#64   2014/04/18 01:09PM
    bethonly

Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote bethonly: Katie screws around too. she's just not as good as brooke is. she was so glad today that brooke destroyed those papers yet she's been running her down ever since the day brooke got them. if I were brooke I would show Katie just how good a sftv I am. at least brooke learned her survival skills there. Katie knows nothing about how to survive. any ceo would have made sure those papers were destroyed. not just assume.

Second what is a sftv?

s--t from the valley. Stephanie used to call brooke that when she took one of her family men.

#65   2014/04/18 01:11PM
    austinandjustin

Quote bethonly:
    Quote austinandjustin:

Second what is a sftv?

s--t from the valley. Stephanie used to call brooke that when she took one of her family men.

Thank you. I had no idea. LOL

#66   2014/04/18 01:20PM
    june65

The papers also effect the baby and that has nothing to do with Brooke. If Brooke uses the papers. to show how smart she is. She is nothing but trash.

Anyone that inserts themselves in others peoples family is trash. Bill and Katie need to work out whatever there baby problem in the courts. Not by underhandedness.

If Brooke uses those papers and it affects Katie and her child. Brooke doesn't deserve family.
    We know that down the road that Bill and Brooke will brake it off or something. And the affects that will be left on Katies child will not be mended.

But knowing Brooke it's the now and the stallion and getting back at Ridge and Katie. The hell with the baby.

#67   2014/04/18 01:25PM
    jcyl

Quote june65: The papers also effect the baby and that has nothing to do with Brooke. If Brooke uses the papers. to show how smart she is. She is nothing but trash.

Anyone that inserts themselves in others peoples family is trash. Bill and Katie need to work out whatever there baby problem in the courts. Not by underhandedness.

If Brooke uses those papers and it affects Katie and her child. Brooke doesn't deserve family.
    We know that down the road that Bill and Brooke will brake it off or something. And the affects that will be left on Katies child will not be mended.

But knowing Brooke it's the now and the stallion and getting back at Ridge and Katie. The hell with the baby.

There is a spoiler that Katie is refusing to allow Bill to see Will. I imagine that is what sparks Brooke use the papers.......the custody was for joint custody, so it is about as fair as it gets on a soap......

I am not sure how Katie got full custody, but her circumstances have changed. Now SHE is living with Will's ex-uncle......so all bets are off.......

#68   2014/04/18 01:38PM
    moneytalks

Well so far KAREN (not Katie) KAREN has ousted Bill from his CEO position and refused just now to give it back and she hasn't even worked up a sweat or bothered to have a shouting match with him.
    She has just done it!! And Bill has taken it!! He has fumed and whined and winged about Katie but he is very careful to be reasonable and begging?? to Karen.
    Maybe Bill knows that the papers Katie signed were not legal but they may have been good enough to bluff Katie into just stepping aside without a fight. But producing them while Karen is around may be another thing altogether.
    Certainly getting the Company back that way does nothing for redeeming Brooke or Bill. Brooke's heartrending "do it for family" speech to Karen (and Will is Bill's family too) falls flat because Katie and Karen will be sooo angry and in no mood to mend fences with Brooke or Bill.
    Consider what it could do to your family and his Brooke if Bill uses those papers you have been hoarding.

#69   2014/04/18 01:46PM
    june65

Quote jcyl:
    Quote june65: The papers also effect the baby and that has nothing to do with Brooke. If Brooke uses the papers. to show how smart she is. She is nothing but trash.

There is a spoiler that Katie is refusing to allow Bill to see Will. I imagine that is what sparks Brooke use the papers.......the custody was for joint custody, so it is about as fair as it gets on a soap......

I am not sure how Katie got full custody, but her circumstances have changed. Now SHE is living with Will's ex-uncle......so all bets are off.......

Now in Brookes wide range of experience should she be judging what is good for Katies baby. Brooke knows how those papers were signed, because Bill used her too.

I believe that this should be taken to court and not handled by a scorned woman and her lover. There is something that what most women have for other women when it comes to their children. If it affects Brooke and her having the stallion she will sell her sister out.

And she uses those papers to please her lover she is trash.

When they signed the papers for the settlement in the beginning Justin mention that the custody of Will can be worked out later. That is what was suppose to happen. And if Katie is keeping Will from Bill in the spoiler. Was it because of scheduling or Wills daily routine or what. We don't know. I haven't jumped to any conclusion on this yet.

For Brooke to stick her nose into the business of Bill and Katies son is quite another.

#70   2014/04/18 01:59PM
    june65

Quote bethonly:
    Quote june65: Even Eric and the other men in her life should look at Brooke with disgust. The only on who should be happy with her is Bill because in the long run he is the only one that benefits from Brookes actions. Brooke will never beable to take back what she does if she uses the papers.

The papers have no effect on Brooke, but effects Katies life to the very core. One woman to another if Brooke uses the papers she just shows how unworthy she is of having family.

it will probably affect Katie the same way it affected bill. why is she better than him? wife to husband Katie showed how unworthy she is to be married. didn't it effect his family too?

Unworthy to be a wife? Now whose standards are we going by. Katie is unworthy and Brooke is worthy. What makes her more worthy, she is available morning noon and night. And Brooke is a yes girl, yes Bill can do whatever he wants.

I really don't see anything that great in the Brill relationship, besides bedroom time. They have a lot of chemistry, but you got to have more going for you than that.

Katies qualities are different than Brookes, but that for sure doesn't make her unworthy.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list