List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Started by Houston777 at 2014/04/17 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 09:38AM, Views: 6744, Replies: 160
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2014/04/18 11:28AM
    Re: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!
    indorelady

I agree, fire Karen as Bill should be back running the company and he does a great job. I do like Brooke and Bill together and at first I wanted Katie and Bill to get back together but not anymore as Katie and Ridge did a cruel thing to Brooke. I do not like this new Ridge at all.

#52   2014/04/18 11:35AM
    Joyceann21

Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote jcyl: Frankly, the only one at this point making any sense is Brooke!

Ok, it was payback for Katie and Karen to clandestinely steal Bill's position at Spencer Publications.....

However at this point, Katie and Bill are divorced....Katie is with Ridge.....Katie has no business running any huge business as evidenced by the lack of profit.....

WTH is Katie running the Spencer FAMILY business as she is no longer

family........just saying.....

I agree i think Katie should thank Brooke and talk Ridge into quitting FC and they both open up their own company while Brooke eats crow.

I wouldn't care if she ever thank Brooke, she just need to get her head out of her behind and give Bill his position back. I was really hoping that Brooks would not need to use the papers, but I guess it was inevitable.

#53   2014/04/18 11:47AM
    bethonly

as soon as Karen said there's nothing they could do about Katie being ceo and brooke said, "are you sure about that?" I knew what was coming next. the papers are intact and ready to go. I knew brooke would not destroy them. she's the smartest business woman on the show. no wonder she has all the power. and Katie hasn't even told Karen about the papers. she's going to be soooo proud of Katie when she gets hit with them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 11:50AM
    #54   2014/04/18 11:50AM
    jcyl

Quote Joyceann21:
    Quote Ms Ayers:

Ok, it was payback for Katie and Karen to clandestinely steal Bill's position at Spencer Publications.....

However at this point, Katie and Bill are divorced....Katie is with Ridge.....Katie has no business running any huge business as evidenced by the lack of profit.....

I agree i think Katie should thank Brooke and talk Ridge into quitting FC and they both open up their own company while Brooke eats crow.

I wouldn't care if she ever thank Brooke, she just need to get her head out of her behind and give Bill his position back. I was really hoping that Brooks would not need to use the papers, but I guess it was inevitable.

Assuming that Brooke still has the company and custody papers, I believe Brooke is just trying to get the players to play nice and give Bill back his CEO position....

I just read a spoiler for week after next that says Brooke takes action when Katie refuses to let Bill spend time with Will.......wondering if that will be the catalyst to bringing forward the papers......

Katie has some nerve....She is living with Ridge, but I don't see Brooke refusing to let RJ spend time with Ridge......Katie is such a spiteful hypocrite.......

#55   2014/04/18 11:50AM
    austinandjustin

Quote bethonly: as soon as Karen said there's nothing they could do about Katie being ceo and brooke said, "are you sure about that?" I knew what was coming next. the papers are intact and ready to go. I knew brooke would not destroy them. she's the smartest business woman on the show. no wonder she has all the power.

Katie started the "fire" game. She believed that Brooke had destroyed the papers. She should have destroyed them herself before tying to get Brooke fired, since Brooke can get her fired. Not smart.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 11:52AM
    #56   2014/04/18 12:01PM
    bethonly

Quote jcyl:
    Quote Joyceann21:
    Quote Ms Ayers:

Assuming that Brooke still has the company and custody papers, I believe Brooke is just trying to get the players to play nice and give Bill back his CEO position....

I just read a spoiler for week after next that says Brooke takes action when Katie refuses to let Bill spend time with Will.......wondering if that will be the catalyst to bringing forward the papers......

Katie has some nerve....She is living with Ridge, but I don't see Brooke refusing to let RJ spend time with Ridge......Katie is such a spiteful hypocrite.......

brooke has the papers. she pulled them out of her purse today. they'll be used soon now.

#57   2014/04/18 12:51PM
    june65

Quote bethonly:
    Quote jcyl:
    Quote Joyceann21:
    Quote Ms Ayers:

brooke has the papers. she pulled them out of her purse today. they'll be used soon now.

This goes to show you what kind of sister Brooke really is. Anything to keep her bed filled. Sister never meant much to brooke only a man, any man. If Ridge didn't play along she will screw the sister for the next man.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 12:53PM
    #58   2014/04/18 12:56PM
    austinandjustin

Quote june65:

This goes to show you what kind of sister Brooke really is. Anything to keep her filled. Sister never meant much to brooke only a man, any man. If Ridge play along she will screw the sister for the next man.

So what kind of sister was Katie being when she first tried to get Brooke fired? If Katie had her way Brooke would not be co-vice president with Ridge. I notice she didn't want Ridge to give up the job just Brooke. Katie wanted Brooke fired but couldn't get the job done. Katie started the "fire" game, no complaining now because Brooke can finish it.

#59   2014/04/18 12:59PM
    june65

Even Eric and the other men in her life should look at Brooke with disgust. The only one who should be happy with her is Bill because in the long run he is the only one that benefits from Brookes actions. Brooke will never beable to take back what she does if she uses the papers.

The papers have no effect on Brooke, but effects Katies life to the very core. One woman to another if Brooke uses the papers she just shows how unworthy she is of having family.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 01:07PM
    #60   2014/04/18 01:01PM
    bethonly

Katie screws around too. she's just not as good as brooke is. she was so glad today that brooke destroyed those papers yet she's been running her down ever since the day brooke got them. if I were brooke I would show Katie just how good a sftv I am. at least brooke learned her survival skills there. Katie knows nothing about how to survive. any ceo would have made sure those papers were destroyed. not just assume.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list