List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Started by Houston777 at 2014/04/17 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 09:38AM, Views: 6369, Replies: 160
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2014/04/17 09:15PM
    Re: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!
    octagon

Brooke is being vindictive or she would have said something to Katie instead of going behind her back talking to Karen! She did a total turnaround since she kept those papers from Bill a few months ago. Also, Ridge worked at Forrester International while he was in Paris!

#32   2014/04/17 09:27PM
    sab52ful

Ridge should go and be joint CEO of Spencer Publications with Katie.

#33   2014/04/18 05:54AM
    bethonly

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote bethonly: I guess it's ok that Katie wants brooke to give up her job so ridge won't be around her. she didn't tell brooke to give up her job but wants to know why brooke is coming to work now. she knows that the more brooke is around ridge, the less chance she [Katie] has a chance of keeping him. I hope brooke never looks at him again but she should keep her job to protect her kids jobs from him. donna said today that Katie should be happy with ridge and not worry about brill. I guess everyone is noticing how unhappy Katie seems to be with this new arrangement. she with ridge and brooke with bill. I think Katie still wants bill or at the least, she doesn't want brooke to have him.

What I don't understand is why Katie (and I guess Karen because she said something about it) doesn't ask Ridge to turn down the position of co-vice president? Why do they just assume Brooke should? If Katie is that insecure, and she is, it's not Brooke's job to reassure her of how much Ridge loves her, it's Ridge's job. He didn't take the job of CEO because of his love of Katie, why didn't he turn down the job of co-vice president? He was gone for FC for over a year and the company didn't fold up and die without him, in fact it prospered. Since he doesn't agree with the new direction of FC, it would make sense if he started his own company. Is it just sexism that Brooke is supposed to give up her job?

Katie doesn't think it's too much for Brooke to give up her job, so why shouldn't Brooke think it's too much for Katie to give up hers?

Also if Katie is so in love with Ridge why does it matter to her that Brooke called her to tell her that Brooke and Bill were back together? It shouldn't matter to her one way or another if Brooke and Bill are living together. However, it does seem to bother her very much. Even Donna commented on how angry Katie is.

The phone call was interesting. On one hand yes, I do believe that Brooke called Katie to rub it in. You're with the momma's boy and I'm with the stallion. On the other hand perhaps Brooke didn't want any more secrets between them. But I also think that Brooke didn't want to repeat the mistake of not telling Katie about Brooke and Bill were together after Katie threw her wedding rings at them and told them she wanted a divorce. If Brooke and Bill had told Katie then, Katie wouldn't have been able to play the victim card. You said you wanted a divorce we believed you. Perhaps Brooke didn't want a repeat of victim Katie.

It would hurt Ridge to walk away from Forrester Creations. It has been his life. He loves the place and what it stands for. Is that what it means to Brooke? Is that what it means to Rick? I don't think so.

I think it means the same thing to all of them. I don't recall rick working any other place and he does burn the midnight oil there. I haven't seen ridge do that as much. and brooke has worked there for how many years and saved the company how many times?

#34   2014/04/18 05:58AM
    june65

Quote dxdobson: Great point! Let Ridge turn down the job and just be the head designer. They let thorne be the lead in shipping for years!
    back to firing Katie - Brooke is not being vindictive - it makes sense. Katie cannot handle the job. Bill has experience and the connections to easily fix issues that pop up. Katie is a good people person and they would probably make a good team but Katie should not be CEO of the family business.
    Actually I would worry more if I were Brooke and bill and Katie started working together because they have a young baby together and they still love each other - although Katie won't admit it.

What do mean that Brooke is not vindictive. She wouldn't even be concerned that Bill is out as CEO if Bill wasn't her latest lay. We all know that. Brooke is about as concerned about SP as I am. She is so pissed that Katie pulled a slick one on her that she will do anything to make her look bad.

What more does she want, she has Bill chasing her butt around, a prop bed at work, and Eric playing matchmaker at FC. Oh yes I almost forgot working hand in hand with her beloved Ridge. It is not that she wants him it's that she lost this round. Anyone that invites your boss to lunch to try to get her to fire you, is scorned.

Billie and her be very happy they screwed Katie and got to rub her nose in it. But Brooke isn't content with that her life is not complete until she ruins every aspect of Katies life to prove what a witch she is.

By the way Ridge did not quit at FC he was working out of international. Just because he wasn't here having Brooke leading him around by the nose doesn't mean he was not still in the company and working very hard. Remember Brooke even blamed Ridge for her behavior, because he was in Paris and not in LA, when does Brooke look in the mirror and be accountable for her own actions.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 06:04AM
    #35   2014/04/18 06:02AM
    bethonly

Quote sab52ful: Ridge should go and be joint CEO of Spencer Publications with Katie.

YESSS!!! bill would have so much fun throwing them both out when he gets back in the ceo position. ridge needs to hurry and get in there because he doesn't have too long before bill is back.

#36   2014/04/18 06:08AM
    bethonly

Quote june65: I hope Karen will be smart enough to see what Brooke is. And it's not a loyal sister. She can have empathy with Bill and still not give him his job back. Guess he will have to earn it.

it doesn't matter what Karen says or does. brooke is holding all the power. she could give the papers to bill at any time. she's just trying to let Karen think it's her decision so she can save face.

#37   2014/04/18 06:11AM
    june65

Quote bethonly:
    Quote sab52ful: Ridge should go and be joint CEO of Spencer Publications with Katie.

YESSS!!! bill would have so much fun throwing them both out when he gets back in the ceo position. ridge needs to hurry and get in there because he doesn't have too long before bill is back.

Divorce is divorce and it gets ugly , but the day he went back with Katie, slept with her, and then let her know that he was just using her. Is the day he lost my vote. He and his vindictive bed partner deserve each other.

#38   2014/04/18 06:25AM
    Joyceann21

Quote octagon: Brooke is being vindictive or she would have said something to Katie instead of going behind her back talking to Karen! She did a total turnaround since she kept those papers from Bill a few months ago. Also, Ridge worked at Forrester International while he was in Paris!

Did you see the look in Brookes eyes when she walked into Erics office and said, "How dare you tell Eric that you don't want me to work with Ridge"?

Did you see the look in Brookes eyes as Katie spoke to her? If Brookes eyes were bullets, Katie would be on life support. Kaitie should have known that the gloves are off.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 06:28AM
    #39   2014/04/18 06:38AM
    Houston777

I think if Brooke actually had the papers that she would have already given them to Bill.

#40   2014/04/18 06:55AM
    lulujaz

Katie has no business running a business, unless its a daycare center. She is running SP into the ground. Karen put her in charge to get back at Bill, another bad decision. Remember when she ran Forreater for a hot minute when Bill had controlling interest, before Steffy duped him out of it. she had Donna and Brooke dressed up like Grecian goddesses. That's when the disastrous HFTF was born, inspired by an immature naive little nit wit. Who ties morality with a fashion line anyway?

Eric can run his company how he sees fit. Katie had no right confronting him. She needs to be worried about SP. Donna is right. Vindictive little Katie is the most miserable "in love" person. She makes me sick when she says "Ridge and I are in love". So go home and be "in love" already and leave the business to the big dogs. Vendetta or not, Brooke is right about this one. Bill needs to be back in charge. Morale will really be low if SP goes belly up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 06:58AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list