List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Started by Houston777 at 2014/04/17 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 09:38AM, Views: 6376, Replies: 160
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/17 11:36AM
    Re: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!
    Houston777

Quote scrappie: I can't believe the words that come out of Brooke's mouth. What would have been best for both families was to not lay down with her sister's husband in the first place but she didn't think about that! Brooke is a sick woman.

You are so right, Scrappie!

#12   2014/04/17 11:41AM
    scrappie

Quote Joyceann21:
    Quote scrappie: I can't believe the words that come out of Brooke's mouth. What would have been best for both families was to not lay down with her sister's husband in the first place but she didn't think about that! Brooke is a sick woman.

Katie wanted Brook and Bill together so, they are together. Katie never should have been the CEO of SP. IMO-Katie should have been happy with her new boy friend and went on about her businesses. If she had, she might have avoided flat lining SP and pissing Brooke off. Now she will get what is coming to her.

Katie didn't know what she wanted that woman was thinking she was going to die, that her heart was giving out and her son would lose his mother. Talk about some anguish! I can't imagine what I would say under those circumstances. But I do know that if I were Brooke, I don't care what my sister said I would never have screwed her husband!! That's just nasty!

Good old Brooke... instead of being there for her sister snd helping her through her trama she was busy lighting candles and putting satin sheets on her bed for a romp with her sister's husband!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/17 11:45AM
    #13   2014/04/17 11:54AM
    austinandjustin

Quote bethonly: I guess it's ok that Katie wants brooke to give up her job so ridge won't be around her. she didn't tell brooke to give up her job but wants to know why brooke is coming to work now. she knows that the more brooke is around ridge, the less chance she [Katie] has a chance of keeping him. I hope brooke never looks at him again but she should keep her job to protect her kids jobs from him. donna said today that Katie should be happy with ridge and not worry about brill. I guess everyone is noticing how unhappy Katie seems to be with this new arrangement. she with ridge and brooke with bill. I think Katie still wants bill or at the least, she doesn't want brooke to have him.

What I don't understand is why Katie (and I guess Karen because she said something about it) doesn't ask Ridge to turn down the position of co-vice president? Why do they just assume Brooke should? If Katie is that insecure, and she is, it's not Brooke's job to reassure her of how much Ridge loves her, it's Ridge's job. He didn't take the job of CEO because of his love of Katie, why didn't he turn down the job of co-vice president? He was gone for FC for over a year and the company didn't fold up and die without him, in fact it prospered. Since he doesn't agree with the new direction of FC, it would make sense if he started his own company. Is it just sexism that Brooke is supposed to give up her job?

Katie doesn't think it's too much for Brooke to give up her job, so why shouldn't Brooke think it's too much for Katie to give up hers?

Also if Katie is so in love with Ridge why does it matter to her that Brooke called her to tell her that Brooke and Bill were back together? It shouldn't matter to her one way or another if Brooke and Bill are living together. However, it does seem to bother her very much. Even Donna commented on how angry Katie is.

The phone call was interesting. On one hand yes, I do believe that Brooke called Katie to rub it in. You're with the momma's boy and I'm with the stallion. On the other hand perhaps Brooke didn't want any more secrets between them. But I also think that Brooke didn't want to repeat the mistake of not telling Katie about Brooke and Bill were together after Katie threw her wedding rings at them and told them she wanted a divorce. If Brooke and Bill had told Katie then, Katie wouldn't have been able to play the victim card. You said you wanted a divorce we believed you. Perhaps Brooke didn't want a repeat of victim Katie.

#14   2014/04/17 12:29PM
    vikis3

Quote Houston777: Brooke to Bill's sister, "Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta"!

Brooke is so hypocritical. She lies, she is trying to get her sister fired and then pretends it is all about what is best for both families.

No it is always what is best for Brooke!

Oh, but didn't you hear, "Katie's on a power trip"

#15   2014/04/17 12:40PM
    Joyceann21

[quote]Quote scrappie: [quote]Quote Joyceann21: [quote]Quote scrappie: I can't believe the words that come out of Brooke's mouth. What would have been best for both families was to not lay down with her sister's husband in the first place but she didn't think about that! Brooke is a sick woman.[/quote]

Katie wanted Brook and Bill together so, they are together. Katie never should have been the CEO of SP. IMO-Katie should have been happy with her new boy friend and went on about her businesses. If she had, she might have avoided flat lining SP and pissing Brooke off. Now she
    will get what is coming to her.[/quo

Katie didn't know what she wanted that woman was thinking she was going to die, that her heart was giving out and her son would lose his mother. Talk about some anguish! I can't imagine what I would say under those circumstances. But I do know that if I were Brooke, I don't care what my sister said I would never have screwed her husband!!

That's just nasty

Good old Brooke... instead of being there for her sister snd helping her through her trama she was busy lighting candles and puttinsheets on her bed for a romp with her sister's husband!! [/quote]

I will agree with you on the no matter what my sister say there are boundaries. Screwing my sisters husband under any circumstances is off limits.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/17 12:44PM
    #16   2014/04/17 01:42PM
    wyattfan

If it is not a vendetta then at least Brooke should tell Katie that she should let Bill be CEO. It's the behind the back that is disturbing. At least Brooke should tell Katie she is against her.

#17   2014/04/17 02:26PM
    Boatchick22

Brooke only looks after one person.......wait for it......BROOKE!

1) Eric gave Brooke that job so Brooke can get close to Ridge and get him back. NOT because Brooke worked for it.

2) WHen Brooke originally got with Bill she told Katie to get over it. But now that Katie is with Ridge, its just too much.

Brooke getting together with Bill originally was because Katie was suffering from PPD. Both Bill and Brooke KNEW Katie was not in the right frame of mind, and both did not care. All these posts about Katie pushing them together is just ridiculous, she was not in the right frame of mind, Bill and Brooke were.

4) Katie knows why Eric made Brooke co vice president. Ridge told her about the offer he made Ridge. Katie approaching Eric made sense. SHe was letting Eric know that she was aware of what his intentions were and that she was not going to sit back and let things happen to her.

5) Brooke going to Karen is just pitiful. Katie working with Karen has nothing to do with her.

I really don't get why so many are angry with Katie and support Brooke. Brooke brought all this upon herself.

#18   2014/04/17 02:27PM
    Bresean

Quote Joyceann21:

Katie wanted Brook and Bill together so, they are together. Katie never should have been the CEO of SP. IMO-Katie should have been happy with her new boy friend and went on about her businesses. If she had, she might have avoided flat lining SP and pissing Brooke off. Now she will get what is coming to her.

..smh at you.

#19   2014/04/17 02:33PM
    Bresean

Quote Joyceann21:
    Quote Houston777: Brooke to Bill's sister, "Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta"!

Brooke is so hypocritical. She lies, she is trying to get her sister fired and then pretends it is all about what is best for both families.

No it is always what is best for Brooke!

Fire Katie indeed. If she would have spent more time with Ridge and away from FC she would have avoided pissing Brooke off and rubbing Brookes nose in the fact that "me and Ridge are together", as if anyone cares.

Power has gone to Katies head. Fire her!

Hahahahaha, you got to be kidding......lmbo at you...too funny.

#20   2014/04/17 02:34PM
    aus66

Brooke needs to stay out of SP business and Katie needs to stay out of FC business. Both of these men have mouths, let them fight for their own positions. Why are they making all the men on this show so weak? Give them back their balls and let them duke it out for themselves for goodness sake.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list