List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Started by Houston777 at 2014/04/17 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 09:38AM, Views: 6553, Replies: 160
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2014/04/19 05:45AM
    Re: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!
    chloenoel

Who does Brooke think she is. Did she really think all she had to do is have lunch with Karen and the world would turn around for her? Oh sorry of course she did she is always that delusional in her manipulative head. I was hoping Karen would just say that Bill and Katie could be Co-CEO's. We could see how Brooke likes that. I would have made for a great s/l.

#92   2014/04/19 05:51AM
    stargaze

Quote Msbutterfly58: Katie went to Eric first
    Brooke is only reacting to Katie trying to get Eric to fire her. If Katie can dish it out, she should be able to take it. She playing in the big league. I can't understand why it's ok for Katie to ask Eric to get rid of Brooke, but it's not ok for Brooke to ask Karen to fire Katie.
    Brooke did try to be friendly with Katie, but Katie wants Brooke to be alone. That is why Brooke decided to start back seeing Bill. Both of them should be happy now. They have each others husband. If Katie stop pushing, Brooke will too.

If Katie don't want Brooke working with Ridge she should encourage Ridge to quit, not Brooke.

Katie went to Eric because Eric is trying to play matchmaker by trying to put Brooke and Ridge back together. She was calling him on his blatant attempt to destroy her relationship with Ridge. I do not recall Katie specifically asking Eric to fire Brooke. Yes I remember her telling Brooke that she should turn down the offer.

If Ridge was to turn down the Co-VP position where would he go? What would Ridge do? Some have suggested that he start his own company but this is a lot easier to say than to do. Ridge I guess could become Bill and sit around whinning that Brooke took away his job because she convinced Eric to support Rick over him. Katie did not have to convince Karen to support her over Bill because it was Karen that used Katie to get control of SP. People keep forgetting that Katie did offer Bill a position at SP but he turned it down because it was not the CEO position.

#93   2014/04/19 07:21AM
    austinandjustin

Quote stargaze:
    Brooke is only reacting to Katie trying to get Eric to fire her. If Katie can dish it out, she should be able to take it. She playing in the big league. I can't understand why it's ok for Katie to ask Eric to get rid of Brooke, but it's not ok for Brooke to ask Karen to fire Katie.
    Brooke did try to be friendly with Katie, but Katie wants Brooke to be alone. That is why Brooke decided to start back seeing Bill. Both of them should be happy now. They have each others husband. If Katie stop pushing, Brooke will too.

If Katie don't want Brooke working with Ridge she should encourage Ridge to quit, not Brooke.

Katie went to Eric because Eric is trying to play matchmaker by trying to put Brooke and Ridge back together. She was calling him on his blatant attempt to destroy her relationship with Ridge. I do not recall Katie specifically asking Eric to fire Brooke. Yes I remember her telling Brooke that she should turn down the offer.

If Ridge was to turn down the Co-VP position where would he go? What would Ridge do? Some have suggested that he start his own company but this is a lot easier to say than to do. Ridge I guess could become Bill and sit around whinning that Brooke took away his job because she convinced Eric to support Rick over him. Katie did not have to convince Karen to support her over Bill because it was Karen that used Katie to get control of SP. People keep forgetting that Katie did offer Bill a position at SP but he turned it down because it was not the CEO position.

Where would Ridge go? Wherever he's been for over a year? Traveling around Europe finding himself, not being at FI, because Steffy said she didn't see him, and she HAS been at work. Ridge could have stayed at FC, but not as co-vice president. He could be head designer or whatever position he has now, he could have Thorne's old job in the basement. He had other options, he chose to work with Brooke.

Yes, Karen gave the position of CEO to Katie to stick it to Bill, it was personal decision Just like Eric offered the job of CEO to Ridge, it was a personal decision, not a business one.

I do not remember Katie asking Ridge to turn down the position, only Brooke. Why not Ridge? He turned down the position of CEO for Katie why not turn down the position of co-vice president? Why did Katie even ask Brooke? It is not Brooke's job to make Katie feel secure in Katie and Ridge's relationship. That's Ridge's job. Since one of Katie's whines about Brooke to Ridge was she acts differently around you than she does when you're not around, I guess she's not being a hypocrite and acting the same angry, vindictive, bitter person around Ridge that she is to others. Why wouldn't Ridge do what he could, and that means turning down the job, to make Katie feel secure?

You're right Bill did turn down the job Katie offered him. I guess Bill meant it when he said he won't work for her. Ridge however, with his remarks to Rick telling him that he won't answer to Rick as president, was just talking his big talk. I won't answer to Rick, but I'll be a co-vice president answering to Rick.

Katie and Ridge are perfect hypocrites together. As long as they have their mutual dislike/hatred/disgust of Brooke to keep them together.

#94   2014/04/19 07:34AM
    june65

Quote stargaze:

That would make a lot of since, Ridge owns a large portion of FC and turns around and starts a company that would be its rivial. Where do these idea come from?????

It make much more since for Brooke to start a rival company against Ridge. That if she has the brains to do it. Go back to being a chemist and make another belief. She is the one that brought it up. What else is she good at, modeling pj's. Maybe they will let her take her prop bed with her, you know for interviews.

It doesn't make any sense to say Ridge should quit. Eric will eventually give him the CEO postion, after he gets tired of trying to play matchmaker. Eric does know what is best for his company.

Rick fell into making the company profitable, he really didn't do it by himself. Caroline designs, Hopes HFTF, and the jewelry boost from the diamond. Nothing he really brought to the table, Eric knows this.

Brooke backing Rick is because she is so angry at Ridge for not jumping her bones as soon as he came back home.

About Katie and HFTF she started it and we all know this, and she didn't mind giving it to her niece. Funny how everyone twist and turns this around. I think Katie was generous and is not one to say Hope you owe me. Better than some on this show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 07:39AM
    #95   2014/04/19 07:54AM
    austinandjustin

Quote june65:
    That would make a lot of since, Ridge owns a large portion of FC and turns around and starts a company that would be its rivial. Where do these idea come from?????

It make much more since for Brooke to start a rival company against Ridge. That if she has the brains to do it. Go back to being a chemist and make another belief. She is the one that brought it up. What else is she good at, modeling pj's. Maybe they will let her take her prop bed with her, you know for interviews.

It doesn't make any sense to say Ridge should quit. Eric will eventually give him the CEO postion, after he gets tired of trying to play matchmaker. Eric does know what is best for his company.

Rick fell into making the company profitable, he really didn't do it by himself. Caroline designs, Hopes HFTF, and the jewelry boost from the diamond. Nothing he really brought to the table, Eric knows this.

Brooke backing Rick is because she is so angry at Ridge for not jumping her bones as soon as he came back home.

Why would Ridge start his own company? Because he said he would never answer to the president of FC. Or because every one of his demands at the boardroom were turned down. Or because his vision of the future of FC was rejected.

One person can't have interests in two competing companies? But they can and they do. It's called hedging your bets. People do it all that time. That way no matter what, they make money.

But that wasn't the only options Ridge had be co-vice president or quit. He could have stayed in the same position he's in, head designer(?), he could have had Thorne's old job, he's a Forrester there will always be a job at FC for him.

Rick didn't do it all himself. He put together a winning team. That is being a good CEO. He is to be congratulated.

But I don't understand why Brooke should start a rival company? She didn't make demands and had them all turned down. Her vision for the future of the company wasn't soundly rejected. Her son is president. She just got a promotion. Her love isn't having a hissy fit because she's working with Ridge. I admit Bill wasn't happy about it at first, but he seems to have adjusted. Her career is going great.

Brooke can't win. She defends her son as being president of FC and does not want her daughter's line marginalized. But she's not sticking up for her children, no she's just mad because Ridge didn't sleep with her. Please. Ridge's ego might be so big that be believes something as silly as that, but I'm not buying it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 07:56AM
    #96   2014/04/19 08:11AM
    june65

Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote june65:

Why would Ridge start his own company? Because he said he would never answer to the president of FC. Or because every one of his demands at the boardroom were turned down. Or because his vision of the future of FC was rejected.

One person can't have interests in two competing companies? But they can and they do. It's called hedging your bets. People do it all that time. That way no matter what, they make money.

But that wasn't the only options Ridge had be co-vice president or quit. He could have stayed in the same position he's in, head designer(?), he could have had Thorne's old job, he's a Forrester there will always be a job at FC for him.

Rick didn't do it all himself. He put together a winning team. That is being a good CEO. He is to be congratulated.

But I don't understand why Brooke should start a rival company? She didn't make demands and had them all turned down. Her vision for the future of the company wasn't soundly rejected. Her son is president. She just got a promotion. Her love isn't having a hissy fit because she's working with Ridge. I admit Bill wasn't happy about it at first, but he seems to have adjusted. Her career is going great.

Brooke can't win. She defends her son as being president of FC and does not want her daughter's line marginalized. But she's not sticking up for her children, no she's just mad because Ridge didn't sleep with her. Please. Ridge's ego might be so big that be believes something as silly as that, but I'm not buying it.

The disbelief Brooke had when Ridge went to Katie told it all. She wanted Ridge back and she had already turned her back on Bill.

Bill doesn't like Brooke working with Ridge, but he thinks the stallion can hold Brooke. And he hasn't watched or known all of Brookes moves though the years.

Rick didn't put that working team together, it was already there. The only difference is he married the designer. He actually was playing around with Maya for awhile and the rest of them pulled together themselves to keep his position. Even his mother did the presentation of her line, without Ricks knowledge to keep the presidency from Thomas.
    Rick did not do it. And without Hope bringing in The Fuller jewelry which lead to the Hope diamond Rick would have been lost. Credit goes to the team, not want-a-be leader.

Ridge doesn't have to start a new company, him and his two children own half of FC. It will take time, but Ridge will prevail.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 08:13AM
    #97   2014/04/19 08:21AM
    austinandjustin

Quote june65:
    The disbelief Brooke had when Ridge went to Katie told it all. She wanted Ridge back and she had already turned her back on Bill.

Bill doesn't like Brooke working with Ridge, but he thinks the stallion can hold Brooke. And he hasn't watched or known all of Brookes moves though the years.

Rick didn't put that working team together, it was already there. The only difference is he married the designer. He actually was playing around with Maya for awhile and the rest of them pulled together themselves to keep his position. Even his mother did the presentation of her line, without Ricks knowledge to keep the presidency from Thomas.
    Rick did not do it. And without Hope bringing in The Fuller jewelry which lead to the Hope diamond Rick would have been lost. Credit goes to the team, not want-a-be leader.

Ridge doesn't have to start a new company, him and his two children own have of FC. It will take time, but Ridge will prevail.

I believe the disbelief was because of all of Katie's How can one sister do this to another, This is almost criminal etc. Brooke actually believed Katie when she said those things. Brooke didn't believe her sister could be that much of a hypocrite. But she should have known better with Ridge. He's the one who condemned her for sleeping with her sister's husband, knowing he had sneaked into his sister in law's bed and slept with her while his brother was downstairs.

Rick is responsible for the winning team. A CEO can have the same people as the previous CEO and lose money if he doesn't know how to utilize their skills right. Rick showed he knows what he is doing by making money. That winning team is a plus on Rick's side. He is the leader.

I wouldn't put too much trust in Ridge owning stock in FC. That company has changed ownership so many times since the show began. Who knows? This time next year no Forrester may own stock in FC.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 08:24AM
    #98   2014/04/19 08:30AM
    LDCOOL

Why is Brooke like this?

#99   2014/04/19 08:47AM
    june65

Quote austinandjustin:
    Quote june65:

Ridge doesn't have to start a new company, him and his two children own have of FC. It will take time, but Ridge will prevail.

I believe the disbelief was because of all of Katie's How can one sister do this to another, This is almost criminal etc. Brooke actually believed Katie when she said those things. Brooke didn't believe her sister could be that much of a hypocrite. But she should have known better with Ridge. He's the one who condemned her for sleeping with her sister's husband, knowing he had sneaked into his sister in law's bed and slept with her while his brother was downstairs.

Rick is responsible for the winning team. A CEO can have the same people as the previous CEO and lose money if he doesn't know how to utilize their skills right. Rick showed he knows what he is doing by making money. That winning team is a plus on Rick's side. He is the leader.

I wouldn't put too much trust in Ridge owning stock in FC. That company has changed ownership so many times since the show began. Who knows? This time next year no Forrester may own stock in FC.

LOL! Your right the Forresters may not own any stock this time next year.

But until Rick settled down and married Caroline, he was not running the company. He was being a playboy, and with Maya. His position was very precarious even with his dad.

I for one can not give him credit where credit is not due.
    Hope made the decision for the jewelry line. Rick didn't do any of the promotion for her. The fullers, Hope, etc did the work. Name one thing that Rick has done in his job as president. I can't.

Why would Brooke be in shock that Katie could do to her what she had done to her only a few months earlier. Brooke in her fantasy world had built up this story. Now that I'm willing to give Bill back to Katie(she was done using him).

Katie should be the grateful little sister and take him.
    Even though Katie told her she would never go back to Bill. Brooke pushed many times for Katie to forgive her, insisted that she be maid of honor, when it was obvious that Katie was very reluctant. Everyone should accept Brooke and everything she does, and be outraged when Katie does anything. I just don't buy the whole scenario. hypocrite belongs to both Katie and Brooke and not Katie alone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 08:49AM
    #100   2014/04/19 03:51PM
    kitkat23

I think Ridge has more nerve then he has brains. Coming back, pushing his way through like he had the right to take over? And firing their photographer?! Part of it could be vengeance, but most of it is him being a spoiled brat. He better get used to the fact that Mommy is no longer there to wipe his butt. I couldn't stand Bill, but Ridge is making him look better every day. Thing that worries me is Daddy is willing to put him in charge if he leaves Katie. And in the end game, he will eventually leave Katie. Stink everything up and take over the company.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list