List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Started by Houston777 at 2014/04/17 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 09:38AM, Views: 6741, Replies: 160
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/17 10:41AM
    Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!
    Houston777

Brooke to Bill's sister, "Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta"!

Brooke is so hypocritical. She lies, she is trying to get her sister fired and then pretends it is all about what is best for both families.

No it is always what is best for Brooke!

#2   2014/04/17 10:57AM
    Re: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!
    scrappie

I can't believe the words that come out of Brooke's mouth. What would have been best for both families was to not lay down with her sister's husband in the first place but she didn't think about that! Brooke is a sick woman.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/17 10:57AM
    #3   2014/04/17 11:12AM
    Joyceann21

Quote scrappie: I can't believe the words that come out of Brooke's mouth. What would have been best for both families was to not lay down with her sister's husband in the first place but she didn't think about that! Brooke is a sick woman.

Katie wanted Brook and Bill together so, they are together. Katie never should have been the CEO of SP. IMO-Katie should have been happy with her new boy friend and went on about her businesses. If she had, she might have avoided flat lining SP and pissing Brooke off. Now she will get what is coming to her.

#4   2014/04/17 11:15AM
    octagon

Brooke always has to feel like she won no matter how badly she hurts people. Katie was a great sister to her but Brooke is trying to kill her literally. She doesn't care about anyone,just winning! That's it! If this show keeps going in this direction, it will lose a lot of viewers. Let Brooke lose and grow from it. She's getting too old for this behavior!

#5   2014/04/17 11:16AM
    Lialovessoaps

Wasn't it less than 6 months ago Brooke nabbed Bill and Katie's divorce papers because she wanted Katie to keep her job at Spencer Pub., and sole custody of Will? Now she wants Karen to fire her, because she shouldn't be running a family business?

#6   2014/04/17 11:16AM
    octagon

Apparently you have not watched this show very long, Joyceann21!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/17 11:18AM
    #7   2014/04/17 11:19AM
    Joyceann21

Quote Houston777: Brooke to Bill's sister, "Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta"!

Brooke is so hypocritical. She lies, she is trying to get her sister fired and then pretends it is all about what is best for both families.

Fire Katie indeed. If she would have spent more time with Ridge and away from FC she would have avoided pissing Brooke off and rubbing Brookes nose in the fact that "me and Ridge are together", as if anyone cares.

Power has gone to Katies head. Fire her!

#8   2014/04/17 11:29AM
    Joyceann21

Quote octagon: Apparently you have not watched this show very long, Joyceann21!

I have watched BnB on and off for over 20 years. I am very familiar with Brookes character, and no it is not a pretty picture. But neither is Katies. I am not at all happy with how sweet little Katie appear to going above and beyond to keep things stirred up over what is already an ugly mess. She can't even enjoy Ridge for worrying about things that is totally out of her control.

#9   2014/04/17 11:35AM
    bethonly

I guess it's ok that Katie wants brooke to give up her job so ridge won't be around her. she didn't tell brooke to give up her job but wants to know why brooke is coming to work now. she knows that the more brooke is around ridge, the less chance she [Katie] has a chance of keeping him. I hope brooke never looks at him again but she should keep her job to protect her kids jobs from him. donna said today that Katie should be happy with ridge and not worry about brill. I guess everyone is noticing how unhappy Katie seems to be with this new arrangement. she with ridge and brooke with bill. I think Katie still wants bill or at the least, she doesn't want brooke to have him.

#10   2014/04/17 11:35AM
    Houston777

Quote Joyceann21:
    Quote Houston777: Brooke to Bill's sister, "Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta"!

Fire Katie indeed. If she would have spent more time with Ridge and away from FC she would have avoided pissing Brooke off and rubbing Brookes nose in the fact that "me and Ridge are together", as if anyone cares.

Power has gone to Katies head. Fire her!

Brooke first slept with Katie's husband and now has a vendetta against Katie because now she is with Ridge. Everything that Brooke said to Karen was lying. When Brooke said it was for the best of both families I started laughing, No it is just good for Brooke.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list