List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: old time tv shows

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

old time tv shows

Started by love my pups at 2014/04/12 04:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 03:59PM, Views: 1549, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2014/04/13 02:32PM
    Re: old time tv shows
    LDCOOL

Family ties, Growing Pains!

#42   2014/04/13 02:38PM
    missing atwt

Quote YoungBoldLady50:
    Quote missing atwt: I remember when I was a kid staying up late on weekends to watch Sammy Terry . Don't know if it was just shown here in Indiana because it was a local channel . He would always play the Dracula and Godzilla and the horror movies before they came so gory . It was always a treat to watch him .

Wow! I love this post we had something called Chiller Theatre!! They would feature Sci-fi and Horror movies like Frankenstein, The Wolf Man, Dracula, the 50 Foot woman, Invasion of Body Snatchers, Them!! and so forth these movies would entertain with out all the extreme blood,gore and violence of the movies of today. These films were made from the 40s to the early 60s. We had the best TV, Movies and Music!! Talking 'bout My Generation!!

Sounds like Sammy Terry . Loved the old Dracula movies . There was just something so sexy I guess would be the best way to describe them . Not like today's . But he would usually single a female out to be his .

#43   2014/04/13 02:45PM
    talk

Good thread, pups.

I have enjoyed reading through.
    Brings back memories.

What was the show Shirley Jones...oh, I think I remember,,,
    the Partridge family.

#44   2014/04/13 03:16PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote LDCOOL: Flipper

Gentle Ben and Daniel Boone.. My favorite reruns from the 30s & 40s were the The 3 Stooges and the Little Rascals. Also, from a later era the Mickey MOUSE Club!! Gotta say it again our generation had the best TV!!!

#45   2014/04/13 03:34PM
    love my pups

Quote YoungBoldLady50:

Gentle Ben and Daniel Boone.. My favorite reruns from the 30s & 40s were the The 3 Stooges and the Little Rascals. Also, from a later era the Mickey MOUSE Club!! Gotta say it again our generation had the best TV!!!

Hey did anyone say Rin Tin Tin

#46   2014/04/13 03:41PM
    love my pups

Quote talk: Good thread, pups.

I have enjoyed reading through.
    Brings back memories.

What was the show Shirley Jones...oh, I think I remember,,,
    the Partridge family.

Thanks,hey they did not like Brady's lol

#47   2014/04/13 03:56PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote love my pups:
    Quote YoungBoldLady50:

I remember Rin Tin Tin!!! When I think of that I think of The Lone Ranger and Zorro!! From a later time but liked the Green Hornet and Bruce Lee as Kato!! Told you I love this thread.

#48   2014/04/13 04:00PM
    LDCOOL

Quote YoungBoldLady50:
    Quote love my pups:
    Quote YoungBoldLady50:

I remember Rin Tin Tin!!! When I think of that I think of The Lone Ranger and Zorro!! From a later time but liked the Green Hornet and Bruce Lee as Kato!! Told you I love this thread.

I love this thread too.

#49   2014/04/13 04:16PM
    taramartin

Father Knows Best, The Donna Reed Show, Dick Van Dyke many of the previously mentioned shows. Writers used to be more clever. Shows were funny and had morals. Now they rely on sex and potty humor. The only thing kids can watch is The Middle.

#50   2014/04/13 04:17PM
    LDCOOL

Quote taramartin: Father Knows Best, The Donna Reed Show, Dick Van Dyke many of the previously mentioned shows. Writers used to be more clever. Shows were funny and had morals. Now they rely on sex and potty humor. The only thing kids can watch is The Middle.

Dick Van Dyke?! I forgot about that. I love that show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/13 04:18PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list