List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: old time tv shows

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

old time tv shows

Started by love my pups at 2014/04/12 04:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 03:59PM, Views: 1592, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2014/04/13 07:14AM
    Re: old time tv shows
    LDCOOL

Quote Layngel: I Love Lucy, my fav!

I also like the Addam's Family and Bewitched. I Dream of Jeannie. There were so many good ones. I like them better than the sitcoms now.

you liked or like the Addams family? I love that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/13 07:14AM
    #22   2014/04/13 07:44AM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote love my pups: What was that show that had all the stars opening the board and saying funny stuff/with Goldie Hawn was it laugh in?

Yes! Rowan and Martins Laugh-In.

#23   2014/04/13 08:18AM
    YoungBoldLady50

:-) Great Post!! Of course, I Love Lucy!! The best sitcom every made, it stands the test of time. I also watched, Bonanza,The Beverly Hillbillies, Petticoat Junction, The Patty Duke Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Bewitched, The Twilight Zone, Lost in Space, The Ed Sullivan Show, Laug-In,I Dream of Jeannie, Andy Griffith Show, Get Smart,Mister Ed,Gidget,Flipper, Big Ben, Lassie, and one of my all time favorites Superman. These shows are from mostly the '60s with a few '50s mixed in, Need a new thread for the '70s shows. I also watched what my parents watched to because back in the day there was only one TV!! Ooops! forgot Batman! I could go on be caused I loved 50s and 60s TV. Remember Donna Reed anyone. Love TV!

#24   2014/04/13 09:24AM
    love my pups

Doris Day Show

#25   2014/04/13 09:36AM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote love my pups: Doris Day Show

Okay!! Were hitting the 70s The Mike Douglas Show! The Flip Wilson Show, American Bandstand, Soul Train, Donny and Marie and Sonny and Cher, The Gong Show!!! Miss the early talk/variety shows.

#26   2014/04/13 10:23AM
    love my pups

Quote YoungBoldLady50:

Okay!! Were hitting the 70s The Mike Douglas Show! The Flip Wilson Show, American Bandstand, Soul Train, Donny and Marie and Sonny and Cher, The Gong Show!!! Miss the early talk/variety shows.

HR Puffin Stuff,The Monkeys,

#27   2014/04/13 11:40AM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote love my pups:
    Quote YoungBoldLady50:

HR Puffin Stuff,The Monkeys,

"Here we go Walking down the street"...Ah The Monkeys!! Great theme songs for most of these shows!! Moving to primetime 70s Starksy and Hutch, Swat, Wonder Woman, oh the memories!

#28   2014/04/13 12:48PM
    LDCOOL

I also like the Addam's Family and Bewitched. I Dream of Jeannie. There were so many good ones. I like them better than the sitcoms now.

I love all these shows.

#29   2014/04/13 01:09PM
    lornaree

Quote LDCOOL:

I love all these shows.

I was more of a Munsters girl myself. Also liked the honeymooners, and can't forget the ED Sulivan show, when Topo Gigo was on, I got to stay up to watch. When ever the story about the leprochans was on Bonanza, I could stay up too.

#30   2014/04/13 01:11PM
    LDCOOL

Quote lornaree:
    Quote LDCOOL:

I love all these shows.

I was more of a Munsters girl myself. Also liked the honeymooners, and can't forget the ED Sulivan show, when Topo Gigo was on, I got to stay up to watch. When ever the story about the leprochans was on Bonanza, I could stay up too.

I love Mr.Ed.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list