List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Oliver & Ally ??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oliver & Ally ??

Started by BaileyBaby at 2014/04/04 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/13 12:27PM, Views: 2387, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/04/18 12:17PM
    Re: Oliver & Ally ??
    scrappie

Quote lornaree:
    Quote scrappie: Wrong, wrong, wrong Oliver! I hope that rachet Boy gets busted. Taking advantage of that unstable girl is wrong and I am so sick of him complaining about not being a Forrester. I wish this dweeb Ollie would go far away. Too bad Ridge couldn't fire him. I hope Thorne finds out what this boy is up to with his daughter.

Yeah, but why does Maya care so much? Is it because she likes Oliver or because she is prtecting Aly.

Yeah right. I wonder that too. I can't believe Maya would even give lame Ollie a passing glance when she's got Carter. Maya must be a passenger on the looney train with Aly. I no longer like Maya at all! Carter deserves better than that cheater!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 12:18PM
    #22   2014/04/18 12:28PM
    LilsRoro

I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out how Oliver could have possibly believed that Brooke was Hope. I think most guys can tell a rookie from a well seasoned pro, even with their eyes closed and wearing costumes.

#23   2014/04/18 02:13PM
    GGC7

I like this couple and I hope Oliver really gets true feelings for Ally. And I think Maya needs to keep her nose out of other peoples business. I remember when some thought she was after the Forrester name.

Today I thought Ally looked very pretty. Loved her bathing suit.

#24   2014/04/18 02:16PM
    roadie

Really not liking this side of Oliver. He basically said today that he's just using Ally. He'll put up with her. That's awful. Maya had a hunch and she was right. Maya might realize that something isn't right with Ally or saw it herself and is worried how it will affect Ally and what she will do to Oliver when Ally finds out. Darla doesn't give her very good advice though.

#25   2014/04/18 02:28PM
    GGC7

From what I read today >> that is why Taylor is coming back to solve the discord in Ally's past and Taylor knows she is responsible for Ally 's problems.
    Darla talking head is in Ally's head. She is not real.
    Darla's advise is really Ally's thoughts.

#26   2014/04/18 02:34PM
    roadie

Quote GGC7: From what I read today >> that is why Taylor is coming back to solve the discord in Ally's past and Taylor knows she is responsible for Ally 's problems.
    Darla talking head is in Ally's head. She is not real.
    Darla's advise is really Ally's thoughts.

Lol I know it's in her head. I was being silly.

#27   2014/04/19 11:24AM
    jhaxx

I hope someone can help her, Taylor is kinda the wrong person to help her, because she is the reason Darla is dead, can't wait to see how Ally rakes Taylor over the colds before she is committed

#28   2014/04/19 03:12PM
    LDCOOL

Quote Lialovessoaps: I think she will go after him eventually, and rightly so because Oliver thinks he's slick. He's going to use that girl.

I really hope he isn't; but if he is. And it sounded like he is. Than she should go after him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 03:13PM
    #29   2014/05/08 10:59AM
    jhaxx

looks like Oliver is going to see first hand what is going to happen to him. Wanna be a Forrester real bad to by cozing up with this nut. Did you see Ally's eyes when Taylor walked in

#30   2014/05/08 11:20AM
    A-ryan45

Oliver is a real hypocrite !! He has some nerve to sabotage Ali like that after all Ali did for HIM by standing up to Ridge.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list