List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Oliver & Ally ??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oliver & Ally ??

Started by BaileyBaby at 2014/04/04 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/13 12:27PM, Views: 2754, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/04 12:19PM
    Oliver & Ally ??
    BaileyBaby

Oliver had better watch out .... If he doesn't do what Ally thinks he should she will no doubt "boil his bunny'!!
    Ally has a major crush ... Oliver is just being grateful for her support!! This can not end well!!

#2   2014/04/04 12:32PM
    Re: Oliver & Ally ??
    Lialovessoaps

I think she will go after him eventually, and rightly so because Oliver thinks he's slick. He's going to use that girl.

#3   2014/04/04 12:38PM
    jhaxx

I think Ollie wants to be a member of the family, he had better run and run fast, that young lady is a loose cannon. Ally has some serious issues

#4   2014/04/04 01:08PM
    hopefan1

this would give oliver and ally some airtime. i am all for the next generation coming into their own on the airtime.

#5   2014/04/04 01:16PM
    meowbowow

Quote BaileyBaby: Oliver had better watch out .... If he doesn't do what Ally thinks he should she will no doubt "boil his bunny'!!
    Ally has a major crush ... Oliver is just being grateful for her support!! This can not end well!!

He's isn't being grateful, he has real feelings. They're adorable together and it can easily go somewhere!!

#6   2014/04/04 01:17PM
    meowbowow

Quote Lialovessoaps: I think she will go after him eventually, and rightly so because Oliver thinks he's slick. He's going to use that girl.

We have absolutely no idea what will happen.

#7   2014/04/04 01:19PM
    meowbowow

Quote jhaxx: I think Ollie wants to be a member of the family, he had better run and run fast, that young lady is a loose cannon. Ally has some serious issues

That's not why he likes her. He was really sweet to her yesterday before he got fired.

#8   2014/04/04 02:16PM
    smile_behappy

Quote hopefan1: this would give oliver and ally some airtime. i am all for the next generation coming into their own on the airtime.

I love this first love she is pure and good with values that she fights for.
    Oliver learn his leasion when he lost Hope, he is smarter now. they have great chemistry.

makings for good tv.

#9   2014/04/04 02:32PM
    meowbowow

Quote smile_behappy:

I love this first love she is pure and good with values that she fights for.
    Oliver learn his leasion when he lost Hope, he is smarter now. they have great chemistry.

makings for good tv.

ICAM, they're cute and awesome together. Ally needs a good man in her life and Oliver is!!

#10   2014/04/04 02:41PM
    Jeannie35

I would've thought they'd make a cute couple if Aly didn't show how wacky she can be. I really wouldn't want to see Oliver mixed up with someone who clearly is unstable. He deserves better than that.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list