List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Ally needs to know what a con her mother was

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ally needs to know what a con her mother was

Started by LgnTimeViewer at 2014/03/22 06:58PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/24 01:45PM, Views: 1582, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/23 03:24PM
    Re: Ally needs to know what a con her mother was
    meowbowow

Quote AnnMagda:
    Quote vikis3: I forgot about that...I guess that apple didn't fall far from the tree

What apple and what tree? Aly hasn't done anything like that yet as far as we know. And Darla and Sally weren't actually related.

Exactly about Ally!!

#12   2014/03/23 03:37PM
    calliope

I always liked Darla. She had a good heart. Why wish bad things on an already troubled kid?

Adding. Regardless of conception Thorne loved Darla and she loved him. They loved Aly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/23 03:41PM
    #13   2014/03/23 03:47PM
    meowbowow

Quote calliope: I always liked Darla. She had a good heart. Why wish bad things on an already troubled kid?

Adding. Regardless of conception Thorne loved Darla and she loved him. They loved Aly.

Why wish bad things on a troubled kid, THANK YOU!!

#14   2014/03/23 03:51PM
    festus

Quote meowbowow:
    Quote LgnTimeViewer: Darla and Sally perpetrated cons and illegal criminal acts for the sake of business. Ally needs to look at her own family tree.

I totally disagree. Kids don't need to know what their parents did in the past. Also poor Ally has been hurt enough losing her mother when sye was still a baby. BnB needs to never go there.

I agree. We know what Darla did, seducing her best friend's husband, when he was drunk. But, I hardly think it would be beneficial for Ally to know that, nothing positive could come out of it. And, I truly believe that Darla made up for that, because she and Thorne were truly happy.

#15   2014/03/23 03:54PM
    LDCOOL

Quote LgnTimeViewer: Darla and Sally perpetrated cons and illegal criminal acts for the sake of business. Ally needs to look at her own family tree.

Well no one is perfect. I miss them. And they shouldn't have done that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/23 03:54PM
    #16   2014/03/23 03:54PM
    metalchica

that sucks-want watching then. can you give me a yr and maybe months because i now found out how to download epis from 1987

#17   2014/03/23 04:03PM
    calliope

Quote metalchica:

that sucks-want watching then. can you give me a yr and maybe months because i now found out how to download epis from 1987

I can't. I know she died 2005 or 2006?

#18   2014/03/23 04:05PM
    LDCOOL

Quote calliope: I always liked Darla. She had a good heart. Why wish bad things on an already troubled kid?

I love this post!

#19   2014/03/23 04:09PM
    meowbowow

[quote]Quote festus: [quote]Quote meowbowow:
    I agree. We know what Darla did, seducing her best friend's husband, when he was drunk. But, I hardly think it would be beneficial for Ally to know that, nothing positive could come out of it. And, I truly believe that Darla made up for that, because she and Thorne were truly happy.[/quote]

I wasn't watching then but ITA that in no way would it be beneficial for ally to know. She has enough grief to deal with and this would do her already fragile psyche even more damage. I do not understand wishing that on even a fictional character.

#20   2014/03/23 04:12PM
    metalchica

Quote calliope:
    Quote metalchica:

I can't. I know she died 2005 or 2006?

thanks-you gave me a timeline to work with

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list