List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Deacon is coming Back! But who is he back for....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Deacon is coming Back! But who is he back for....

Started by june65 at 2014/03/19 04:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 06:03AM, Views: 490, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/03/19 04:55AM
    Deacon is coming Back! But who is he back for....
    june65

Now that is the million dollar question to be answered.
    Is Brooke on his radar or is it going to be Quinn. All I know Deacon will add some spice to the s/l.

You never know Brooke might show interest in Deacon and Bill will figure out what Katie was saying all along. He will figure out what Brooke is really all about.

I don't think Deacon is a bad guy just like Brooke misunderstood.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/19 04:57AM
    #2   2014/03/19 05:04AM
    Re: Deacon is coming Back! But who is he back for....
    BamaGirl38

The last time he was around Brooke didn't want him in town or to have anything to do with Hope because it brought all her past transgressions up again and she did nothing but talk about how he needed to go away.

maybe he just needs more money from bill...but it would be nice if he would stick around and get involved with qQuinn and Hope leaving bill and Brooke seething.

#3   2014/03/19 05:10AM
    june65

Quote BamaGirl38: The last time he was around Brooke didn't want him in town or to have anything to do with Hope because it brought all her past transgressions up again and she did nothing but talk about how he needed to go away.

maybe he just needs more money from bill...but it would be nice if he would stick around and get involved with qQuinn and Hope leaving bill and Brooke seething.

Brooke didn't want Deacon around because it interfered with her and Ridge. But if Ridge isn't in the picture for a while you never know.

#4   2014/03/19 05:32AM
    BamaGirl38

Quote june65:
    Quote BamaGirl38: The last time he was around Brooke didn't want him in town or to have anything to do with Hope because it brought all her past transgressions up again and she did nothing but talk about how he needed to go away.

Brooke didn't want Deacon around because it interfered with her and Ridge. But if Ridge isn't in the picture for a while you never know.

Exactly. Him being in town to establish a relationship with his daughter was a reminder of how Hope got here in the first place. Even Ridge thought it was a bad idea for him to be around Hope. If Ridge isn't going to be in the picture w/Brooke and her and Bill end up together possibly married,then I see him more being here for Hope and I would root for a Quinn pairing. I think he could be here to stir trouble for Bill and Brooke. I can't see Brooke getting romantically with him because it would show Ridge and Bill she is exactly what she's been accused of all these years. But that's just my opinion.

#5   2014/03/19 05:55AM
    APRIL JOY

It would be cool for him to be there for HOPE.he saw the picture of her and Wyatt and he is there because he knows Quinn and Wyatt.he had dealings with Quinn in the past.I said and will again.sick to some but it been done.on other soap.what if it looks like wyatt could be DEACON.that would blow HOPE world apart big time.send her over the edge that he could be her brother and on top of that Wyatt.always knew Bill wasn't his father.another s.l could her.Wyatt and Quinn are brother and sister and DEACON knows this.he hasn't been around for HOPE but even he will not stand by and watch HOPE be used by Wyatt.Hope has said no more lies is there anything i need to know now is the time to tell me.but like Wyatt he doesn't tell HOPE.Yes he may have started out conning her but fell for her.with maybe some if Stephanie piece of jewelry go missing and this coming out HOPE will break it off with WYatt.the thought he could be her brother would really make the girl do some soul searching.

#6   2014/03/19 05:57AM
    LoganH8tr

I'm glad you asked this because I want to know too. I asked a similar question on another thread, but not sure if anyone knew or answered.

The last time Deacon was brought back, SK had stated that he was happy to be back and wanted to do a lot of eppys, but in interview KKL said she did not want her character Brooke to have any dealings with Deacon and basically she didn't see that it was necessary to have Deacon back on the show. SK stated something about being disappointed about not being able to stay on the show. That was during the Puglia, Italy eppys and I hope things have changed since then.

I like Deacon...I don't like him with Brooke...but I like the Deacon character. I hope he is around more permanently.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/19 05:58AM
    #7   2014/03/19 06:03AM
    june65

Quote LoganH8tr: I'm glad you asked this because I want to know too. I asked a similar question on another thread, but not sure if anyone knew or answered.

The last time Deacon was brought back, SK had stated that he was happy to be back and wanted to do a lot of eppys, but in interview KKL said she did not want her character Brooke to have any dealings with Deacon and basically she didn't see that it was necessary to have Deacon back on the show. SK stated something about being disappointed about not being able to stay on the show. That was during the Puglia, Italy eppys and I hope things have changed since then.

I like Deacon...I don't like him with Brooke...but I like the Deacon character. I hope he is around more permanently.

I like the Deacon character too. Didn't know that KKL dictated she didn't want him back. Oh well, if he is back on a more permanent basis, maybe it will heat up the situation for Brooke Hope and the whole crew. I know the Bill character will appreciate interacting with him again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/19 06:04AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list