List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope & Wyatt constantly making out

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope & Wyatt constantly making out

Started by Shay34 at 2014/03/05 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/06 12:23PM, Views: 2296, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/03/06 04:57AM
    Re: Hope & Wyatt constantly making out
    Sinny

Quote Krisssy: I think Hope and Wyatt are terrible together. I use to be pro hope now I'm anti Hope and defenetly anti Wyatt. I've stopped watching b&b for a while hoping Wyatt would be dead or gone and he's still there he's a terrible actor, very creepy and I can't stand watching the show with him on it. Bring Steffy back so she can kick Hope's butt. Hope and Wyatt make me sick to watch, I have to turn the channel every time their on. PLEASE GET RID OF WYATT!! The story line with Hope and Wyatt is stupid. I've been a faithful watcher of b&b for years but I can't handle watching it with Wyatt on there, all my friends and family think the same way, most of them already have stopped watching B&B.

ME too.. used to be a hope fan.. but now she is no better than her skanky mom..sleeping with brothers is freaking nasty, and she literally jumped from one brothers bed to the others.

#22   2014/03/06 06:04AM
    gram77

I so much agree HATE hope and wyatt no chemistry like with Liam. Bell wake up and get rid of wyatt and hope storyline. Hes just ceepy..certainly not handsome or cute. Makes Hopes character look so stupid.

#23   2014/03/06 06:06AM
    coolkraft

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Shay34: does it make anyone else want to stop watching every time hope and wyatt have a scene? seriously, they say a line or 2 and then they're making out. it's getting very old and tiring to watch as it is almost every single scene with them that it happens. At least with liam there was conversation & a genuine connection.

I ff their giggling idiotic romps.. i find them disgusting

I cannot stand their kissy suck face all the time...it is boring and repulsive.

#24   2014/03/06 07:17AM
    PosePosePose

Quote Shay34: does it make anyone else want to stop watching every time hope and wyatt have a scene? seriously, they say a line or 2 and then they're making out. it's getting very old and tiring to watch as it is almost every single scene with them that it happens. At least with liam there was conversation & a genuine connection.

I can't and won't watch that pathetic display.
    All I can say is that Miss Morals Hope found the starter on her Brooke engine and she's running it at top speed.
    Can't wait for it to sputter and die.
    She is her mother, despite all her preaching.

#25   2014/03/06 07:18AM
    Whythis

Yea we knows it a SOAP, but come on--Hope & Wyatt whats up with that? The chemistry is all wrong there. For once why can't a soap show that relationships do work. Oh sure they have problems, but get real. Let Hope & Liam finaly get married and have a chance to be happy; like Rick & Caroline.

#26   2014/03/06 07:40AM
    Sinny

Quote coolkraft:
    Quote Sinny:

I ff their giggling idiotic romps.. i find them disgusting

I cannot stand their kissy suck face all the time...it is boring and repulsive.

That incessant giggling is driving me nuts. I wish someone would shut her mouth permanently.. oh ALLY....

#27   2014/03/06 07:50AM
    coco50

And, I'm enjoying every second of them two making out. keep it coming Bell, those two are my favorites.

#28   2014/03/06 07:56AM
    Bresean

Quote Krisssy: I think Hope and Wyatt are terrible together. I use to be pro hope now I'm anti Hope and defenetly anti Wyatt. I've stopped watching b&b for a while hoping Wyatt would be dead or gone and he's still there he's a terrible actor, very creepy and I can't stand watching the show with him on it. Bring Steffy back so she can kick Hope's butt. Hope and Wyatt make me sick to watch, I have to turn the channel every time their on. PLEASE GET RID OF WYATT!! The story line with Hope and Wyatt is stupid. I've been a faithful watcher of b&b for years but I can't handle watching it with Wyatt on there, all my friends and family think the same way, most of them already have stopped watching B&B.

LMAO, I can't stand watching Hope and Wyatt, all this kissing is sickening, and the way Hope always have her mouth wide open just before she goes in for the kiss...WOW, it's uncalled for. I think Hope is slowly turning into a Brooke mini me, she's getting hot in her behind, just like Brooke.

#29   2014/03/06 08:09AM
    Bresean

Quote Evita: I can't remember a single scene where Hopeless and Wynutt are both in the scene and they do not lock lips. It is beyond gross. Even young people in love take a break every once in a while.

So true, Steffy and Liam wasn't that bad. Every scene they're together they're going at it, I keep a book close by to read,every time their on, until some one different is on.

#30   2014/03/06 08:13AM
    Bresean

Quote festus:
    Quote silent wife: Yes I am sick of these two, remember when Hope was engaged to Liam and would not sleep with him because of 'her morals'? Now she is in bed with Wyatt constantly and they are 'just dating' Boy has she changed since she met this scum bag. what kind of image is this now?
    yeah, Wyatt seems to have it made, doesn't he. He didn't have to work too hard at it at all. Not at all how Hope was with Liam, or going all the way back to Ollie. He'd of loved it if she gave it up that easy.

That's the truth.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list