List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: The Stephanie Forrester Collection

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Stephanie Forrester Collection

Started by jade17 at 2014/02/28 11:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/03 11:12AM, Views: 2923, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2014/03/01 05:20AM
    Re: The Stephanie Forrester Collection
    jade17

Quote moneytalks: Wyatt has the jewellery with Eric's full approval. Eric told Pam Wyatt was taking it to Paris to get it appraised and use it in some promotion idea for HFTF in Paris. Perhaps that explains the need for a recent appraisal because the jewellery is going to be in the public eye and need new insurance cover. Eric didn't know Wyatt was doing it so quickly but he wasn't worried. Wyatt has already had the jewel heist out with Rick and somebody else - does anyone remember who else was there too?

The point is Eric knows NOTHING about the jewelry heist and what Wyatt did. Liam, Hope, Charlie, Pam and Rick have kept that from the CEO of the company. I know Rick is President, but this was important enough that Eric should have been told.

Like I stated earlier, Stephanie's collection should not be tied with HFTF. There should be a new fashion line dedicated to Stephanie and her jewelry tied into that. How many times has HFTF been on the verge of total destruction b/c of some disaster? I don't think that Stephanie would have approved at all.

Ally was right, Wyatt is using this like a sideshow to gain points with HOpe.
    Wyatt has the jewels in his possession and somebody had to open the safe for that to happen. Are we assuming he did that all on his own - maybe with his assumed vast experience of safecracking?
    I think Wyatt has already mentioned his promotion plan to Thorne too but I might be wrong on that.

#22   2014/03/01 05:26AM
    ghfan1252

I might have missed it but does Eric know about Wyatt being the thief? If so, is he really that stupid to let the jerk take the Collection?

#23   2014/03/01 08:53AM
    wyattfan

I didn't really think about this but after someone pointed out that young women may not want to wear jewelry for an older woman I did think. I don't think Stephanie approved of Hope's line. I think her jewelry would be suited for a couture line. I don't think Wyatt's idea of showing the collection was bad. Jewelry is meant to be shown and worn. Stephanie's jewelry is just not right for HFTF.

#24   2014/03/01 10:04AM
    bethonly

Quote ghfan1252: I might have missed it but does Eric know about Wyatt being the thief? If so, is he really that stupid to let the jerk take the Collection?

what's more important is when will eric learn that his own granddaughter stole some of the jewelry from him? or eill wyatt have to take the fall?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/01 10:06AM
    #25   2014/03/01 11:36AM
    dixiex2

Quote bethonly:
    what's more important is when will eric learn that his own granddaughter stole some of the jewelry from him? or eill wyatt have to take the fall?

She will either have to admit it or maybe it was on video somewhere because Eric isn't smart enough to figure it out on his own.

#26   2014/03/01 11:45AM
    PosePosePose

I loved Stephanie and it really made me uncomfortable to see that snake wyatt slithering his hands over her jewelry.
    Ally was 1000% right. He is a gold-digger and opportunist and has no business touching anything of Stephanie's.
    It shows you that Hope has no respect for her, either...as the whole lot of them. Hope was only interested in getting turned on and then tonguing him again. Brilliant logan business opportunity, as well.

#27   2014/03/01 12:04PM
    jade17

Quote bethonly:
    Quote ghfan1252: I might have missed it but does Eric know about Wyatt being the thief? If so, is he really that stupid to let the jerk take the Collection?

Eric will understand, IMO b/c he knows Ally has issues. On the other hand, I think Rick, HOpe, Wynutt and Quinn will be in a heck of alot of trouble when Eric finds out about the "heist". Rick should have told Eric, since this could have an enourmous impact on the company, if it ever got out. They all should be fired including HOpe.

#28   2014/03/01 12:06PM
    jade17

Quote PosePosePose: I loved Stephanie and it really made me uncomfortable to see that snake wyatt slithering his hands over her jewelry.
    Ally was 1000% right. He is a gold-digger and opportunist and has no business touching anything of Stephanie's.
    It shows you that Hope has no respect for her, either...as the whole lot of them. Hope was only interested in getting turned on and then tonguing him again. Brilliant logan business opportunity, as well.

I agree, and to add, HOpe is just like Brooke when it comes to business-of course since it meant more promotion for HFTF she was all for it. HOpe is NOT a Forrester. The inbred should be no where near anything of Stephanie's, who was all class.

#29   2014/03/01 12:17PM
    PosePosePose

Quote jade17:
    Quote PosePosePose: I loved Stephanie and it really made me uncomfortable to see that snake wyatt slithering his hands over her jewelry.

I agree, and to add, HOpe is just like Brooke when it comes to business-of course since it meant more promotion for HFTF she was all for it. HOpe is NOT a Forrester. The inbred should be no where near anything of Stephanie's, who was all class.

Hope is riding on the coattails of the Forresters just like her mother taught her - the way she did.
    Hope met her adoring father deacon and took roses from him and just dumped him afterwards, but goes out of her way to pass herself off as being knee-deep with the Forresters and even BE a Forrester. ''OUR'' company, apparently she called it one time .
    The girl is 2nd generation trash from the valley, nothing more and her tongue says no different.
    But being the pet of the show, by the time all is said and done, hope will be the matriarch and her picture will be replace Stephanie's. Makes you want to heave.

#30   2014/03/01 12:35PM
    moneytalks

Quote jade17:

I understand the feeling of repugnance about putting hands on something they have no respect for. My hands were itching to slap Brooke's hands off Katie when she was in the hospital after leaving Brooke and Bill in the bedroom that time. but I don't feel that way about Wyatt because I think he really loves and respects jewel stones - he likes to touch and look at them - admire how beautiful they are. I know and respect that others believe he likes to steal them but I haven't seen him do that for the purpose of depriving the owner of them so I think differently.
    I don't agree that Stephanie had class. Like Brooke Stephanie wanted to have class, she tried hard to maintain her ideal of what class is - an illusion of class- but put her under pressure as Brooke often did and class went by the board. She lost it. Stephanie was wannabe class and Brooke was a challenge to that. Stephanie had a vision of what her family should look like to the public. She had very little concern about whether they were happy or not. The jewels to her (except for a few pieces that she had already marked for some people) were a symbol of success not a symbol of love. It's interesting that Wyatt is a jeweller because Bill gives me the impression he appreciates jewels for themselves, not just their symbol of status though he is aware of that too. I like looking at and handling cut jewel stones but have less interest in them when they are set into wearable jewellery.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/01 12:38PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list