List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Who or what will stop Bridge's wedding?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who or what will stop Bridge's wedding?

Started by lornaree at 2014/02/14 11:02AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 06:20AM, Views: 1425, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/14 12:25PM
    Re: Who or what will stop Bridge's wedding?

And who cares? This show has become so tired and repetitive that it's time to put it out of it's misery. I watched B&B since its inception, but just about ready to say so long to the constant obnoxious giggle of Hope, light in the loafers leading man (?) Wyatt, the unwashed looking Ridge who now mumbles inexplicably with an English accent, tv's dumbest character Liam, flabby muscle man Bill, the just about comatose Eric, the annoying mugging of Pam (whatever became of the wonderful actress on The Wonder Years), the lock jawed Rick,

#12   2014/02/14 12:40PM
    lornaree

Quote 1987: And who cares? This show has become so tired and repetitive that it's time to put it out of it's misery. I watched B&B since its inception, but just about ready to say so long to the constant obnoxious giggle of Hope, light in the loafers leading man (?) Wyatt, the unwashed looking Ridge who now mumbles inexplicably with an English accent, tv's dumbest character Liam, flabby muscle man Bill, the just about comatose Eric, the annoying mugging of Pam (whatever became of the wonderful actress on The Wonder Years), the lock jawed Rick,

My goodness, you must really hate watching. lol

#13   2014/02/14 12:50PM
    Evita

Nothing will stop these two goofy kids from getting married again. And this won't be the last wedding between these two wonderful scamps. They will go on and on and on... forever.

#14   2014/02/14 12:56PM
    PosePosePose

It seems that after the first 4-5 marriages were done and gone, Brooke's weddings now are nothing more than fillers and a break from the bedroom scenes.

#15   2014/02/14 01:17PM
    bethonly

hopefully brooke will admit that it's bill she really wants and stop the wedding herself. just leave him at the altar.

#16   2014/02/14 01:20PM
    ambroshaangel

Ridge will leave her at the altar! He's only doing this for Katie, just like Brooke kept pushing Bill back to Katie, Katie pushed Ridge to Brooke, but ultimately he will see what he's doing is wrong and will not want to "hurt" her.

#17   2014/02/14 01:27PM
    apple1950

Spoilers say Katie is matron of honor and she passes out. The wedding will be delayed, I bet. The delay will give Katie and Ridge time to re-examin their feelings. Was there foreshadowing with the papers today? If Brooke gets rejected by Ridge by putting the wedding off and she finds out about Katie, will she gets back with Bill for revenge and give him the papers? Seems like Katie could have the papers voided anyway.

#18   2014/02/14 01:27PM
    bethonly

yeah right! they've had one play date and now he's going to live the rest of his life doing what Katie wants him to?

#19   2014/02/14 01:29PM
    bethonly

Quote apple1950: Spoilers say Katie is matron of honor and she passes out. The wedding will be delayed, I bet. The delay will give Katie and Ridge time to re-examin their feelings. Was there foreshadowing with the papers today? If Brooke gets rejected by Ridge by putting the wedding off and she finds out about Katie, will she gets back with Bill for revenge and give him the papers? Seems like Katie could have the papers voided anyway.

since she's signed her rights away already I think bill would have to be the one to void them.

#20   2014/02/14 01:44PM
    Layngel

Quote scrappie: Maybe Pam will run in and attack Brooke because she found out Brooke is pregnant by Charlie and planning to pass the baby off as Ridge's.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list