List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Can't wait to see Katy and Ridge together.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can't wait to see Katy and Ridge together.

Started by Northern_Lights101 at 2014/02/05 03:22PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/07 11:14AM, Views: 1344, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/05 05:25PM
    Re: Can't wait to see Katy and Ridge together.
    sarachele

Quote longtime viewer: Looking forward to Ridge and Katie finally giving in to their growing attraction/feelings - looking even more forward to Brooke looking on in disbelief as her destiny chooses her sister!

Couldn't agree more. Love Katie and Ridge

#12   2014/02/05 05:44PM
    longtime viewer

I really do not understand the spoilers - they say Ridge will propose to Brooke - they may hit the sheets soon - what is going on?
    If they are just teasing us with the Ridge and Katie thing I am going to be very disappointed!
    Ridge and Katie! Yeah!

#13   2014/02/05 07:00PM
    consensus

The only man Katie had in her life who did not have history with any other woman on the show was Bill, then along came Steffy and now Brooke. So.. Why are they setting her up with Ridge who has so much history with her sister. I don't get it ,they are both hypocrites. she never remembers that she slept with her nieces fiancé... And she is falling for Ridge just as fast as Brooke fell for Bill .I wonder if she is seeing herself as different and yes I know they are both not married but it still does not seem right. I can see her getting hurt again because Ridge some how always ends up with Brooke

#14   2014/02/05 07:17PM
    Sinny

Quote Northern_Lights101: Ok...I have my DVR set but it has been a long time since I got home and actually cared what happened...until now. I love the idea of Katy and Ridge and Bill and Brooke as an unhappy
    (gee what was I thinking) result of a worthless affair.

ME ME ME ME!!!! I love them.. and the best part is not only cuz of the pay back aspect.. they are so cute and adorable together.. love the day in the park.. so romantic and sweet.. and I just cannot wait till Brooke and Bill finds out ..

#15   2014/02/06 12:43AM
    lenorafranklin

I am with you. I hated Brill but this will punish Brooke and Bill they need a little payback.

#16   2014/02/06 02:54AM
    boldbeautiful

Nuridge and Katie have a very nice chemistry together. I want Brooke to stew in her own juices. Katie should offer the same platitudes that Brooke threw at her while Brooke was doing Katie's husband. I really hope Ridge never gets back together with Brooke.

#17   2014/02/06 04:58AM
    festus

Quote On a Clear Day: I can't imagine dating my sibling's ex, especially when my sibling still loves the ex, but this is a soap....so sure, why not? Katy and nuRidge are growing on me. Cute scenes in the park. That said, they will be hypocrites though so they shouldn't get mad if Bill and Brooke get back together. I actually think a more interesting pairing for Bill might be with cray cray Quinn though. That could be entertaining to watch and would give the old stallion a run.

I don't think Bill would go anywhere near that crazy loon. I wouldn't be suprised if Quinn does something so crazy that she accidently causes the death of her own son. I can just about see Wyatt dying in her arms, "Mom what did I tell you?"

#18   2014/02/06 06:15AM
    consensus

Quote festus:
    Quote On a Clear Day: I can't imagine dating my sibling's ex, especially when my sibling still loves the ex, but this is a soap....so sure, why not? Katy and nuRidge are growing on me. Cute scenes in the park. That said, they will be hypocrites though so they shouldn't get mad if Bill and Brooke get back together. I actually think a more interesting pairing for Bill might be with cray cray Quinn though. That could be entertaining to watch and would give the old stallion a run.

I don't think Bill would go anywhere near that crazy loon. I wouldn't be suprised if Quinn does something so crazy that she accidently causes the death of her own son. I can just about see Wyatt dying in her arms, "Mom what did I tell you?"

I think Quinn is so determined to see Hope and Wyatt together that she is doing things that will make them both lose out in the end. BTW that incident with Bill when she stabbed him and pretended to suck his blood, IMO was her way of gettimg DNA from Bill, if the writers are smart or clever this is the direction this father/son story will be heading,I feel Wyatt is not Bill's son.Why no Dna was taken like with Liam is still baffling me. Quinn is up to something ,I am enjoying her scenes.Sorry I know this post is about Katie and Ridge.

#19   2014/02/06 06:28AM
    june65

I'm more interested in Brookes reaction to Katie and Ridge. And I'm really interested in Bill reaction to Ridge the dressmaker spending quality time with Bills youngest son.

#20   2014/02/06 06:55AM
    Northern_Lig...

The day Brill finds out what is happening will be so wonderful. I can see a single tear in Brooke's eye and her jaw drop already !! Loving it !

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list