List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: WTH happened to the B&B

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WTH happened to the B&B

Started by donna allen at 2014/01/29 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 02:39PM, Views: 451, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/01/29 11:18AM
    WTH happened to the B&B
    donna allen

I have watched B&B since the first show. I don't see the show much lately but I read the boards and the recaps. Today I was iced in and could not go to work so I actually watched the show. Are you kidding me!! It was idiotic. I used to like crazy Pam, no more. What is her and Charlies connection to Liam. He is a total and complete loser. Brill, barf worthy, why bother even showing them they have the same dialoge over and over. The writers and actors should be ashamed.

#2   2014/01/29 11:50AM
    Re: WTH happened to the B&B
    bnb fan

Quote donna allen: I have watched B&B since the first show. I don't see the show much lately but I read the boards and the recaps. Today I was iced in and could not go to work so I actually watched the show. Are you kidding me!! It was idiotic. I used to like crazy Pam, no more. What is her and Charlies connection to Liam. He is a total and complete loser. Brill, barf worthy, why bother even showing them they have the same dialoge over and over. The writers and actors should be ashamed.

The way the Logans were being treated on the show created a mass exodus from the Forrester side after a decade of bias and character assassination by script. I guess reality has sunk in and now action is being taken to hopefully make the show better then ever. I give a 'A' for effort, at least the show is trying new storylines with the heist and transition into finding out more about Wyatt and Quinn, I'm enjoying the story most of the time, but the Brook and Bill thing was the worst mistake, Brook at Stephanie's deathbed was the worst, these things really hurt the integrity of the show and the treatment of Taylor, Steffy and Thomas was cruel. And it disgusted me to the point of not watching for a while until Quinn arrived because I am a Rena fan as well.

Can't have the valley front and center on a show based on couture and the Forresters, glad someone got their senses back

#3   2014/01/29 12:17PM
    donna allen

Thank you, I miss all the people and storylines that once made this a great soap.

#4   2014/01/30 02:22PM
    Aquarius19

Quote bnb fan:
    Quote donna allen: I have watched B&B since the first show. I don't see the show much lately but I read the boards and the recaps. Today I was iced in and could not go to work so I actually watched the show. Are you kidding me!! It was idiotic. I used to like crazy Pam, no more. What is her and Charlies connection to Liam. He is a total and complete loser. Brill, barf worthy, why bother even showing them they have the same dialoge over and over. The writers and actors should be ashamed.

The way the Logans were being treated on the show created a mass exodus from the Forrester side after a decade of bias and character assassination by script. I guess reality has sunk in and now action is being taken to hopefully make the show better then ever. I give a 'A' for effort, at least the show is trying new storylines with the heist and transition into finding out more about Wyatt and Quinn, I'm enjoying the story most of the time, but the Brook and Bill thing was the worst mistake, Brook at Stephanie's deathbed was the worst, these things really hurt the integrity of the show and the treatment of Taylor, Steffy and Thomas was cruel. And it disgusted me to the point of not watching for a while until Quinn arrived because I am a Rena fan as well.

Can't have the valley front and center on a show based on couture and the Forresters, glad someone got their senses back

I agree and the the writing Sucks.The writers should be very ashame..

#5   2014/01/30 02:39PM
    jane37

agreed! the writers must think very little of us the viewers if they can't even write a coherent storyline. They feed us inconsistent storylines and most people eat this up like it makes so much sense. My gosh, writers u have one job. it is to write. If you are going to write a boring storyline at least make it consistent and logical. We are not stupid

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list