List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Will Ridge marry Katie, and end up with SP shares?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Ridge marry Katie, and end up with SP shares?

Started by lornaree at 2014/01/23 10:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/23 03:26PM, Views: 1398, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/23 10:07AM
    Will Ridge marry Katie, and end up with SP shares?
    lornaree

You know how Bill is always running around FC, because he owns shares. It would be funny if some how Ridge ended up with shares in SP

#2   2014/01/23 01:07PM
    Re: Will Ridge marry Katie, and end up with SP shares?
    wyattfan

Katie only has 1% of Spencer Publications. Can 1% even be split?

#3   2014/01/23 01:13PM
    lornaree

Quote wyattfan: Katie only has 1% of Spencer Publications. Can 1% even be split?

Maybe Katie will gift it to him.

#4   2014/01/23 01:17PM
    APRIL JOY

Katie has 1 percent but Bill had 49 and Karen has 50 .Katie only has her seat because of Karen.if Katie and ridge do hook up I see somehow Bill getting those papers.also Katie and Bill are not divorce and not sure how calf works but Katie and Bill had sex not long ago which I would think it could void their agreement and if so maybe Justin should let Bill know unless he don't know Bill and Katie had sex.if it works that way Bill should be able to walk right back in to his seat and to be able to go and take WILL and take him where he wants.

#5   2014/01/23 01:31PM
    wyattfan

I thought of something. How would Ridge get the shares? The reason Bill has his is Donna sold her shares of Forrester to him because Stephen told her to do it. I don't know if Katie would want to sell to Ridge. I don't know if they would marry and divorce and Ridge get the shares of Spencer.

#6   2014/01/23 01:34PM
    wyattfan

Also Brooke may have the papers that Katie signed. I don't know if they were the only copy. I think Bill should be at Spencer because Katie's not doing well there not because of a dirty trick Bill pulls.

#7   2014/01/23 01:35PM
    moneytalks

Quote lornaree:
    Quote wyattfan: Katie only has 1% of Spencer Publications. Can 1% even be split?

Maybe Katie will gift it to him.

Now there is an interesting storyline. Bill would be soooo upset that Ridge had a stake in his company. Hopefully when he tries to use the papers Katie will take the whole settlement arrangement back to court and arrange a new settlement where she gets lots more shares than 1% and she is entitled to more - Look how Bill encouraged Donna to take Eric for half his shares in Forrester. Katie might get Half Bill's shares in Spencer. Ridge might end up with 25% share in Spencer - Recycled story line so it can happen under B&B rules. Katie doesn't have to marry Ridge - She can sell the shares to him just like Donna sold hers to Bill.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/23 01:36PM
    #8   2014/01/23 01:54PM
    lornaree

Maybe Ridge will pull a Bill move. Get Katie all interested in him, and trick her into signing share over to him. Or maybe he finds the papers that Brooke is keeping stashed away.

#9   2014/01/23 02:03PM
    moneytalks

Bill obtained those signatures from her by pretending to resume the marriage - fraud. She only signed them because the marriage was on again. She can change the settlement if it is off again. It might mean that she has to wait the full 6 months for a divorce but she can do that. Bill will have to wait too. New game - new rules.

#10   2014/01/23 02:08PM
    JaNell36

I can't imagine they are even talking marriage... putting the cart before the horse!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list