List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pam versus Quinn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pam versus Quinn

Started by metalchica at 2014/01/20 03:46PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 08:18PM, Views: 399, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/20 03:46PM
    Pam versus Quinn
    metalchica

Thanks to BETTYBOOP for getting me thinking about this. Wasnt watching when Pam was psycho-and some believe Quinn is psycho.Not even sure what she is capable of yet.
    Hmmm-if they go head to head in their psychoness-yes thats a made up word-who is going to win out guys.
    Sorry BETTY-gotta go Quinn, but as I said in your thread-will be a blast to watch those two.

#2   2014/01/20 03:50PM
    Re: Pam versus Quinn
    LDCOOL

Quote metalchica: Thanks to BETTYBOOP for getting me thinking about this. Wasnt watching when Pam was psycho-and some believe Quinn is psycho.Not even sure what she is capable of yet.
    Hmmm-if they go head to head in their psychoness-yes thats a made up word-who is going to win out guys.
    Sorry BETTY-gotta go Quinn, but as I said in your thread-will be a blast to watch those two.

I say Pam would win.

#3   2014/01/20 04:06PM
    metalchica

Quote LDCOOL:
    Quote metalchica: Thanks to BETTYBOOP for getting me thinking about this. Wasnt watching when Pam was psycho-and some believe Quinn is psycho.Not even sure what she is capable of yet.

I say Pam would win.

lol can Pam be that dangerously crazy as i said-dont know her in that role at the time.
    Still going to go with Quinn wins out

#4   2014/01/20 04:21PM
    cait1626

team Pam!!!!!

i wasn't watching back then either ...
    hmmmmm ...

Q is a force to reckon with but something says Pam knows or is going to figure out how to draw Q out into the open.

going to be a riot if the writers decide to get it right.

Metalchica .. can we try out different scenarios on how Pam and Q r going to go at it??

take from this sites spoilers

#5   2014/01/20 06:43PM
    APRIL JOY

Wasn't itching back then but Charlie can't lie yo Pam and he will tell Pam whst he knows and saw.Pam protect those she lives.word is Quinn befriend Pam and I can see Pam going along with it only to bust Quinn in front of everyone.it will cone to light what Wyatt did.I can see Hope upset with Wyatt but will stay with him.I for one want to world to know what Wyatt did .then watch hope line tank step in Will be ridge. And tells hope her free reign is over .she is not do anything unless he approves it.she can't hire fire anyone.no photo shoot can be done without him signing off on it.Quinn can still design but she and WYatt are to do it from their
    warehouse.Wyatt and Quinn have limited dealing at Forrester.

#6   2014/01/20 06:43PM
    Barbyboo

Omg pam was trying to killDonna she was a nut job not near Quinn. Dead birds Food poison all kinds of dangerous things. Quinn ain't near to Pam was lets not erase history Pam was psycho dangerous wack job

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/20 06:45PM
    #7   2014/01/20 07:16PM
    Layngel

Gotta say I would go with Pam. I will never forget the honey and the bear

#8   2014/01/20 07:17PM
    Evita

Quinn is a psychopath. If she was diagnosed by a psychiatrist, she would be deemed psychotic and likely sent to a mental hospital for treatment for months or years. These people are incapable of cogent thoughts or rational thinking when push comes to shove. She will make mistakes due to her inability to reason like a normal person. Her poor decision-making will lead to major mistakes sooner or later. Her goose is cooking.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/20 07:20PM
    #9   2014/01/20 07:17PM
    Layngel

Actually, I would go with Sheila as far as crazy..but between these two yeah Pam.

#10   2014/01/20 08:06PM
    Star Steffy

Quinn is going to win hands down…she is out for blood.

Pam sits on the fence, between a happy normal person and a little bit crazy, but she doesn't have an evil bone in her body.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list