List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist

Started by Star Steffy at 2014/01/20 09:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 10:52PM, Views: 1495, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/20 11:16AM
    Re: Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist
    StingRay0224

I am bit tired of the Liam-Hope-Wyatt saga....it's all to Brooke-Ridge-Taylor....I am pro-Wyatt....OK....so he staged a jewel heist....to win the heart over of the girl he's in love with....a staged jewel heist is a little extreme....but people do foolish things when they're in love....Liam has blamed everyone but himself....Wyatt always owns up to his faults and takes responsibility....with Quinn taken out of the equation....Wyatt is a good guy....and he only has eyes for Hope....and unlike Liam....he's not teetering between Hope and some other girl....Wyatt and Hope would be a refreshingly good match....the bad boy and the good girl....Liam is a bit soft and sappy....

#12   2014/01/20 11:32AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Evita:
    Quote Barbyboo: No she may rant but she loves him he is funny unpredictable and not a lump like Liam, she looked like she just wanted Liam to stop talking when she saw him...I think she's getting really sick of liam

Agree with most of this. Dim-witted Hope probably loves him because he is such a great catch. What's not to love. High school equivalency. Stalker-like mentality. Tries too hard. Psycho mother. Likely not related to Bill and therefore no money. Thief who stole a diamond and covered it up. Put them together now.

Actually Hopey only graduated high school no college was not really stealing diamond and not related to Bill Hope would think a plus..at least he didn't try and have sex with steffy on her wedding day a plus

#13   2014/01/20 11:40AM
    Evita

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Evita:
    Quote Barbyboo: No she may rant but she loves him he is funny unpredictable and not a lump like Liam, she looked like she just wanted Liam to stop talking when she saw him...I think she's getting really sick of liam

Agree with most of this. Dim-witted Hope probably loves him because he is such a great catch. What's not to love. High school equivalency. Stalker-like mentality. Tries too hard. Psycho mother. Likely not related to Bill and therefore no money. Thief who stole a diamond and covered it up. Put them together now.

Actually Hopey only graduated high school no college was not really stealing diamond and not related to Bill Hope would think a plus..at least he didn't try and have sex with steffy on her wedding day a plus

Yes, I can see how well-educated and intelligent Hope is. Ha! Wyatt committed a criminal act when he took the diamond, whether you call it stealing or not. That's been discussed on several threads on this board. Where did Wyatt get money to buy an Airstream? Hmmmm. Lots of fantasy bs going on. Didn't Hope and Wyatt just get back from at least a week in Hawaii? Now he wants to leave for another week? Do they ever work to earn any money? Wyatt was basically living paycheck-to-paycheck just a couple of months ago. I do wish them a life together though.

#14   2014/01/20 11:44AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Evita:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Evita:

Yes, I can see how well-educated and intelligent Hope is. Ha! Wyatt committed a criminal act when he took the diamond, whether you call it stealing or not. That's been discussed on several threads on this board. Where did Wyatt get money to buy an Airstream? Hmmmm. Lots of fantasy bs going on. Didn't Hope and Wyatt just get back from at least a week in Hawaii? Now he wants to leave for another week? Do they ever work to earn any money? Wyatt was basically living paycheck-to-paycheck just a couple of months ago. I do wish them a life together though.

He is probably like most young kids you earn it you spend it ....

#15   2014/01/20 11:47AM
    LDCOOL

Quote Star Steffy: Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist…should their relationship be determined by one mistake Wyatt did? How many times did the Waffle Boy mess up…Hmmmm…too many times for me to list. What do you think Hope should do?

I think she should forgive him and be with him.

#16   2014/01/20 12:43PM
    APRIL JOY

i hope so but i bet she will not she will be oh you want me that much.another stroke for her ego.this might be the break liam finaly needs to see he and hope will not be together.hurt yes still love hope yes but he will bow ou. wyatt may not work at foresster but he will be lurky around.then enters wyatt ex and let the games began.hope you will not have to worry about steffy anymore . there is a new girl in town that shared wyatt life at one time.

#17   2014/01/20 01:47PM
    Star Steffy

Quote Evita: I hope not. They belong together - dim-witted, noodle Hope and stalker Wyatt. And the added bonus is psycho Quinn as a mother-in-law. Keep them together forever and ever.

Hi Evita!

You never let me down…Quinn is the hand which will rock Hope's Baby Cradle…that's scary!

Cha Cha Cha
    Star Steffy

#18   2014/01/20 03:37PM
    AbbieSue

Quote Evita:

This is too funny and I agree with every bit of it. I have always thought Bill wasn't Wyatt's father and that it's just a small part of whatever scam/scheme the two crazies are hatching.

#19   2014/01/20 10:41PM
    twettybird

she need to dump him over the diamond heist

#20   2014/01/20 10:44PM
    twettybird

she really loves liam he just don't know mhat to do

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list